[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Trying to lose weight, been eating the following for about a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: argargarg.jpg (40 KB, 660x441) Image search: [Google]
argargarg.jpg
40 KB, 660x441
Trying to lose weight, been eating the following for about a week now, feels about right but I want to have second opinions:

> banana & yoghurt for breakfast
> 2 chicken breast sandwiches with tomato and lettuce for lunch
> green salad for dinner (usually carrot, tomato and whatever leafy greens I have)
> 2 pieces of fruit for snacks

I go to the gym 3 times a week for about 1 hour each time and only drink water .

What do you guys think?
>>
Seems sane. Are you weighing and counting calories?
>>
Diet is pretty good. Up the gym a bit imo. 3 days of weightlifting plus 2 cardio days to help with the weight loss
>>
>>37809842
Tren
>>
>>37809842
Sounds like you get enough protein (dunno how heavy you are) but your carbs are mostly sugar from those 3 pieces of fruit you eat every day and from what I read you're eating practically 0g of fat except for that yoghurt in the morning.

What I'd advise for energy, test and keeping your muscle while losing weight:
Eat more healthy carbs like oats and brown rice
Stick to your greens and veggies, that's good for micros
Eat some nuts every day. Cashews, peanuts, almonds. Whatever you prefer. And get some ground flaxseed to mix into your yoghurt in the morning for omega-3s as well.
Count calories. Again I don't know how heavy you are but it sounds like you're not eating enough to lose weight in a healthy way.
>>
File: 6weeks.jpg (87 KB, 994x843) Image search: [Google]
6weeks.jpg
87 KB, 994x843
>>37809842
>> banana & yoghurt for breakfast
too much sugar, try 2 eggs and green tea
>> 2 chicken breast sandwiches with tomato and lettuce for lunch
fuck bread, fuck two, try 1 small can tuna
>> green salad for dinner (usually carrot, tomato and whatever leafy greens I have)
chicken/pork/beef/fish + cauliflower and/or brocolli
>> 2 pieces of fruit for snacks
stop eating sugar you idiot, try almonds

congratulations you're now keto, also have as much fucking butter as you want

don't count calories, this is enough food to sustain a human.

pic related, 6 weeks.
>>
>>37809941
Really need to start build those lats and shoulders if you ever want to counteract those wide hips.
>>
>>37809842
>eating all that sugar
Do IF and eat like a normal human bean
>>
>>37809941
>keto
>butter
At least use coconut oil instead
>>
>>37809983
thanks bro
>>
>>37809941

what the fuck happened to your nips
>>
>>37810015
cold vs not cold

big ones remind me of pizza
>>
>>37809853
I just started so haven't been weighting in more than my original starting weight (172lbs at 5'4). I'll definitely start counting calories though, thanks!

>>37809857
Sadly I simply don't have the time to do more than 3 days of workout a week due to having 2 jobs.

>>37809938
Maybe I can have my chicken with brown rice instead of making sandwiches?

Also I'll add some nuts to my breakfast, thanks!

>>37809941
Allergic to eggs, also just 1 can of tuna for lunch? That doesn't seem like a lot.
>>
>>37809842
So what you're eating is
>sugar for breakfast
>a lil but of meat for lunch probably deep fried
>sugar for dinner
>sugar for snack

no. You will not lose weight this way. High fat diets are the only true way. Counting calories is ridiculous. Eat meat or fish for breakfast, meat or fish for lunch, meat or fish for dinner. Don't forget some good veggies and salad on the side.
>>
>>37810003
Why? Butter is great for you.
>>
>>37810563
Must be trolling?

I don't deep fry my meat, I just cook it in the pan with salt and pepper.
Then you say that I should have veggies and salad but that my dinner (veggies and salad) is sugar.
Also are you saying I shouldn't be having fruit because it's "just sugar"?
>>
>>37810451
>172lbs at 5'4
Piggy
>>
>>37809842

list means nothing unless it fits your calorie deficit and macros.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.