[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/qtddtot/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44
File: askMeIfILift.png (756 KB, 600x598) Image search: [Google]
askMeIfILift.png
756 KB, 600x598
/qtddtot/
Questions that don't deserve their own thread

Late night edition

How was your day, /fit/?

I'm just eating a late dinner.
>>
File: 1467659796188.jpg (113 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1467659796188.jpg
113 KB, 600x800
reposting from last thread Switched up my routine, today was lower body at home (so only have dbs / bench )

did db deadlift, db squats, and when i was about to do db lunges, my quads said they have had enough and buckled on me. i still did my calf extension / curls.

I am assuming forcing myself into doing those lunges would be a bad idea? couldn't even do them bodyweight. Should I lower the weight on squat/deadlift to put less strain on quads so i can do the lunges?
>>
I made a thread about this earlier, so I'm just going to copy-paste what I wrote earlier.

Okay, so besides of the memes regarding GOMAD, it's obviously a really good way of allowing someone to gain mass if they're watching their caloric intake.

Like we see these pictures of "Before and After GOMAD" and the guy is completely unaesthetic at the end of all of like 3 to 6 months - this is simply due to the guy not watching his calories.

I'm about to start GOMAD/2, where you only drink half a gallon of milk. So basically that's about 1200 calories. Every morning I eat two packets of oatmeal, which equates to 320 calories. I also drink a protein shake, which is another 360 calories. This all makes about 1960 calories total.

I'm bulking at 3600 calories at the moment, meaning that I would have to eat 1640 calories more, which is completely doable considering (on average) my lunch is about 500 - 800 and my dinners are usually 700 - 1000 calories. I'd be keeping track of specifically what I'd be eating.

My main question is, does anyone have any legitimate experience with doing GOMAD or GOMAD/2? How much fat will I gain, and how many pounds will I end up gaining over say, 3 months?
>>
In simple terms, when you are on a cut, you just decrease you calories intake but conserves your macros? Or you also need to decrease macros per day? It confuse me.
>>
>>37806305
up your macros decrease cals.
>>
what's the natty limit when it comes to arm size?
>>
Which days should I incorporate shrugs and cardio into PPL?

Alternatives for Leg Curls? Heard super bad for your knees.
>>
>>37806647
leg curls are only bad if you use the machine wrong, arm of the machine should line up with the bend in your knee, weight rested behind your ankle
>>
Anyone else feel they are going to shit their pants when bracing for a squat?
>>
File: 1440375077060.jpg (17 KB, 222x251) Image search: [Google]
1440375077060.jpg
17 KB, 222x251
>>37806789
>tfw total noobie and sweat balls doing dumbbell squats totaling 80lbs

i-its a start, right?
>>
GuyS why do I turn into a tomato when I squat? I always get weiRd looks because I turn completely red and my eyes bulge out
>>
>>37806876
Try breathing
>>
I started strong lifts two weeks back.
I've never lifted in my life and I realize the importance of learning form but I feel like the weights they have me doing aren't enough..Is it OK to up the weights or should I just stick with the program?

Stats:
>21 years old
>5'10
>160 lbs

>Squat: 85 lbs
>Deadlift: 135lbs
>Bench: 85lbs

I'm actually supposed to be doing around 20 lbs less according to the program, but that shit's embarrassing yo. I had to work out next to a hot chick that was squatting 165lbs today and it was a blow to my ego.
>>
I'm really hungry but I cant eat at all. How do I get myself to eat? I'm not fat or anorexic I can post pic of self if needed for any reason.
>>
>>37806988
how can you be hungry but not eat?
>>
>>37806994
Do you see my problem now? I cant get a appetite for anything. I've eaten around maybe 1200 calories per day in the last 3 days.
>>
>>37806925

just keep working the program. it isn't just about the weights, it's about getting the form right and getting disciplined.
>>
>>37807011
just shove it down your throat. if you are hungry that is your body telling you that you need food. the only thing keeping you from eating is psychosomatic
>>
I'm bulking from skelly (5'11, 135 lbs), following SS, cardio (swimming) on weekends and probably on rest days once the DOMS eases up.
Should I be autistic about making sure I don't go too far outside of a 500 surplus, or just eat as much protein and calories as I can? I have a pretty big appetite at the moment, because I was dirt poor and starving while living away for the past 6 months.
>>
>>37807051
eat everything you can
>>
>>37806903
How am I supposed to breathe when I'm squatting and not lose core stability
>>
>>37806988
See a doctor. You're literally anorexic. As in you have no appetite. This is bad.
>>
>>37807071
breathe in while going down, breathe out while going up. always breathe out when you are exerting force
>>
>>37807071
Practice breathing while contracting your abs. Basically it means you breathe with your chest.
>>
I'm seven months in stronglifts and I'm currently doing 1/1.75/2.5/3. In the beginning the DL number was the fastest to rise but I'm having problems now with it. I'm struggling to do 5x270lbs. What accessory exercises can I do to progress fast and clean?

I was having problems with OHP but since I started doing lateral raises at home I finally reached lmao1pl8. So I want the same for the DL. Thanks in advance.
>>
File: 1465831102956.jpg (43 KB, 843x843) Image search: [Google]
1465831102956.jpg
43 KB, 843x843
>>37806147
>have naturally very small qrists
6.25 inches... uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh anything i can do about this?
feel like forearm exercises won't help my wrist area
>>
File: ottermode.jpg (128 KB, 678x960) Image search: [Google]
ottermode.jpg
128 KB, 678x960
>6'2
>~195-200 lbs
>doing pic related
I've always have had creaky knees, and the squats are starting to hurt. I'm on day 27.

Is there a better way? Is this regiment stupid? Once I was done I was going to keep repeating the last five days over and over until I found something better.

I don't come here often. What does /fit/ recommend?
>>
File: curl your own fucking foot.jpg (113 KB, 736x1040) Image search: [Google]
curl your own fucking foot.jpg
113 KB, 736x1040
>>37807227
>Neila rey
>>
>>37807250
Yeah, I found this somewhere. I went to the site and thought most stuff looked retarded.
>>
Been doing SL while on a cut, had some good progress for about 2 months but all my lifts have pretty much stagnated now. Should I just continue lifting at these weights while cutting then try to increase my working weight when I bulk?
>>
>>37806925
Everybody starts somewhere.
>>
>>37807093
b-but Rippletoe-sensei said that's wrong, he's an expert you know.
>>
File: DO DIPS ON YOUR COUCH CUSHIONS.jpg (158 KB, 920x1301) Image search: [Google]
DO DIPS ON YOUR COUCH CUSHIONS.jpg
158 KB, 920x1301
>>37807250
>>
>>37807093

This is a good way to get your chest stapled to your knees when squatting heavy.
>>
Lmao my hair is starting to bald at the top and back of my head. What do i tell the doctor to give me magic pills so i am not bald faggot
>>
>>37807285
Yes
>>
If i'm going on vacation for a week and not lifting should i keep taking creatine during the break?
>>
>>37806288
However many pounds you gain is up to how big of a surplus you make, if you're in 500kcal surplus, then you should be gaining a lb a week
>>
>>37806305
If you are decreasing your calories then you are decreasing your macros by default, macronutrients (carbs/fats/protein) have calories lad, so if you reduce calories, guess what happens to your macros? They are being decreased.
>>
>>37806370
Dumb question, because everyone has a different genetic potential.
I'm guessing your actual question is "how big can I get my arms natty?" The answer is who the fuck knows as well, but if you're a healthy male, then 16.5 inch arms at 10% bf are attainable by most healthy males in their lifetime who have their nutrition and training down pat.

There are people who can get them much bigger as a natty, whether or not you're genetically capable is up to you to find out.
>>
does Intermittent Fasting really work kinda sounds too good/simple to be true
>>
>>37806876
It happens to a lot of people who lift heavy weight, which can't be helped. People have it to different degrees, but definitely don't breathe during a heavy lift or you're going to snap city.
>>
>>37807345
Ask for finasteride
>>
>>37807227
>>37807250
>>37807310
does anyone have the parody of this? the one with the tantrums and comical farts?
>>
>>37808168
It works as a way to get you to eat less calories, because it's much harder to cram your daily calories in a small time frame, plus you don't look bloated from eating for the majority of the day

Whether it gives you superior fat burning results is debatable, but it definitely works, it's just another method cutting that may make you more adherent to a diet if you enjoy it.

It's not magic though, and weight loss is still calories in vs calories out.
>>
>>37806147
Bretty good. Gym closed early so I was forced to go to my apartment gym. No barbells so it was alright. Woke up to KD joining my team so overall bretty good day
>>
>>37806257
Squats and deadlifts are main lifts.
Lunges are an assistance lift.

Assistance lifts don't outweigh main lifts.
>>
>>37806647
Shrugs are pull
Cardio can be any day, adjust intensity/length etc based on your goals and recovery

Leg extensions are bad for your knees, never heard of leg curls being bad
>>
File: 20160621_181113.jpg (2 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20160621_181113.jpg
2 MB, 3264x1836
Is eating to maintenance once a week much better than a cheat meal while cutting? Since it's calculated and all. Which is better and why
>>
>>37807096
That's probably due to getting heavy on squats on the same day.
You can try deadlifting first, and/or deloading the squats on deadlift day as needed. Or dropping them from this day.
>>
>>37808318
OK. Will try. Thanks buddy.
>>
>>37807285
If you fail your sets twice in a row, you deload 10% and keep progressing from there.
Once that stops working decrease the frequency at which you add weight
>>
>>37806147
What is the maximal body I can obtain using just body weight?
>>
Is it possible to gain 5kg in 3 weeks after cutting?

I was cutting fucking big time 3 weeks ago, was having around 700-1000 calories a day for like 10 weeks and now I'm back to having ~2000 and when I stopped the cut I weighed 90kg, now my scales say I weigh 95kg but I've been eating the same shit, just obviously more of it
>>
File: back.jpg (312 KB, 1154x1032) Image search: [Google]
back.jpg
312 KB, 1154x1032
Is my back fucked up?
I lost 15kg since February but I feel like my belly is sticking out.

Also I just weighted myself in a drugstore and the scale says I'm 81kg and 12% body fat but I think the bodyfat is bullshit since I was 86kg and 19% in april.

Are bodyfat calipers the only way to measure it?
>>
>>37808898
Belly fat takes time to disappear

Also, you're probably losing weight WAY too fast, tone it done bro, don't want to look like a flabby mess
>>
>>37808299
cheat meals are there just to help you cope with the cut, if don't carve junk food them just keep on cutting, personally I do a couple cheat meals a week (social events) but plan my meals that day around them and don't stuff myself.

>>37808925
what's a healthy rate then?
I remember scooby talking about a healthy weight loss goal but I can't find the video
>>
Is gym equipment for legs important?

I was gonna buy wraps for my knees but wasn't sure if it will stop my progress
>>
Does squatting barefoot make a difference?

I find it easier to do
>>
Is it better to bulk/cut or to eat at maintenance as a beginner ? I'd really love the latter to be true but it seems so unlikely to me that eating a surplus doesn't fuel muscle growth in beginners. Can anyone clarify ?
>>
>>37809426
You can get gains even on a cut if you eat enough protons if you're a beginner but it's not ideal.

If you're not that into fitness just stay on maintenance and gains will come but bulk/cut is the gold standard for a reason
>>
How smart is it to go to the gym when sick? The other day was a lift day, and due to bad allergies, I wasn't able to go. Should I have sucked it up and went on the proper day instead of making it up today, or does it not really matter?
>>
>>37809595
i am that much into fitness. Thanks for the advice, staying at a surplus of 300.
>>
How do I into squats
>>
>>37809622
Is it systemic? (Flu) if yes stay. If cold or something that affects nasal passages only I would go.

>>37809718
Read ss check the vids and ignore ego and squat deep.
>>
>>37809778
Like I said, it was allergies. So lots of sneezing, runny nose, and fatigue.
>>
Can somebody explain protein powders and drinks?

They are so expensive like $20 for 30g of protein/serve and they have 8 serves. I mean thats just 240g of protein in total thats just enough for a day or two.

Or not even worth it like the bars/drinks are like 8g of protein and well you're gonna need tons of that to reach your protein goal for the day.
>>
>>37809865
Where the hell are you getting your shit from? Look up ON protein powder on amazon. 5 pounder for 60
>>
>>37809865
>8 servings

Most protein powder containers don't come any smaller than 2lbs, and that's going to be much more than 8 servings.

Shop around online or in local retail stores. There are literally THOUSANDS of different options that range from super high end loaded with horse semen and tren to designed for poorfags who just need extra protein.
>>
My ass goes out farther than my shoulder region even when I have good posture. Does this mean it's too big? What the fuck do.
>>
>>37809865
they are supplements

you're not meant to get all your daily protein from them
>>
>>37809917
well almost farther, if I don't have perfect posture it sticks out
>>
>>37809901
>>37809909
Okay I guess the prices are different in Australia. I found some better deals but stilll kinda pricey

>>37809923
That explains a lot I was wondering if people really take 5 serves of it a day or something.
>>
>>37808828
yes
>>37809024
I saw a 50 y/o guy squatting 10x180kg for multiple sets barefoot. I guess it is save even long term
>>37809426
I'm all for recompositioning and slow bulks even for advanced lifters. Check out Jonnie Canditos video about it
>>37809622
>allergies
Jesus Christ don't be a pussy. If you can get out of your bed, you can go to the gym. Just take it easy
>>37809917
You mean wide hips? If novice, don't worry about it. If not and you are all about aestetics, skip leg day and, my recommendation for wide shoulders: OHP and grip the bar just like Rip describes in SS
>>
>>37809917
Your ass is muscle and fat anon, it's not a reliable landmark for posture; you probably just have some junk in your trunk is all.
Your pelvic tilt is the only way to reliably assess lower body posture, go see a physio if you're genuinely concerned or have muscle imbalances or back/hamstring issues etc.
>>
I find myself arching my back when doing my final sets of OHP. How bad is this?
>>
>>37809024
buy deadlifting slippers. They feel like you're barefoot and won't get you stares in the gym like being barefoot will (unless you squat a crazy amount of weight, in which case no one will dare say anything)
>>
>>37810159
you're eventually gonna arch your back too much one day and fuckle your shuckle up.

Deload to a weight you can reasonably handle and continue building it without cheating

I know it's bad for the ego but ultimately it's not like you are helping your muscle growth by cheating anyway (read: you will only ge more gains from deloading and using decent form)
>>
>>37810159
how arched?

leaning your head back a bit is fine, you want ot be wary of snap city though
>>
Germanbro's
what's the best weightgainer here in germany?
I'm skeleton mode and have trouble eating but no trouble drinking, can't cook and fridge is brokent at the moment. What shake is there that I can drink until I learned how to cook proberly.
I'm eating at my grandmas for dinner and eating bananas and nuts all day but that still isn't enough.
>>
>>37810202
>>37810231

I manage to do it with perfect form on the first 3 sets and fuck up my final 2; it's not that big of an arch to feel discomfort. If I add like 10 lbs, I think I'll start arching on the first one. Do you recommend I try to do my current weight until I never arch on any of my sets? Or is deloading a better idea?
>>
>>37810159
Deload, squeeze your glutes and upper back and learn to brace your core
>>
>>37810266
T
I
C
K
Y
>>
File: image.jpg (30 KB, 462x319) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30 KB, 462x319
>>37806147
Okay, weird question here: I have hairs growing between my eyebrows, and if I don't shave them every day they turn into a unibrow. What the hell should I do? Do the hairs gross out the girls? I'm scared.
>>
I usually go cycling but I want to start running.

How and how long do you warm up for?
How do you prevent your phone from flying out of your pocket?
>>
>>37810289
shave it but don't tell anyone
>>
What part of the pullup is lat heavy vs bicep heavy? The lats are engaged more than the biceps through the first part of the movement, correct?
>>
File: FB_IMG_1465322088254.jpg (139 KB, 1417x1417) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465322088254.jpg
139 KB, 1417x1417
Why is cutting and dieting worse than any exercise... I just want a big steak and chips.
>>
>>37810254
let me rephrase that
what should i look into to know what shake/supplement/wight gainer I need?
I guess only kcal and protein?
>>
I'm doing a beginner fullbody dumbbell routine 3 times a week. Is 3x8 the best volume for me or could I start with let's say 4x10? Can someone explain to me why every time I see a dumbbell exercise all I see is 3x8? Why not 10 or 12 reps or 4 sets?
>>
Lads.
Lately I've noticed that by the time I get to deadlifting I'm really tired and can't focus and deadlift has gone to shit. Could this be because I'm cutting? The workout where I deadlift looks like this: squat, bench, deadlift.
Before working out I eat 2 bananas, to get some carbs. Wat do?
>>
>>37810290
Stick to cycling, it's way better cardio than running and much less impact.
Also, don't bring your phone; you can at least put it in your jersey pocket if you're riding.
>>
>>37810338
had the same problem, on push pull
switched to a 3way slit with ohp and squat 1 day, bench another, and deadlifts on another
>>
>>37810356
>Stick to cycling, it's way better cardio than running and much less impact.
dumb question but do you know how to see if I'm actually training while riding my bike?
I can feel a difference between walking and running/jogging, but riding casual vs faster is the same motion.
Hard to measure for me if I'm making progress. Should I go for speed or distance?
And this may sound even dumber, but will my running speed/endurance improve if I go cycling?
>>
What is the benefit of drinking water except for staying hydrated?
>>
>>37810441
>Hard to measure for me if I'm making progress. Should I go for speed or distance?

I think taking the same route every time and going for a certain amount of time (like 20mins) is a good way to measure, because you can see how far you get each time and that way you measure progress.
>>
>>37810022
Get your protein from bulknutrients, shit's the cheapest on the market in Aus.
>>
>>37810332
can somebody answer pls?
>>
>>37810441
>>37810459
You can look at heart rate and wattage and such, but the real challenge of cycling is to learn proper technique and above all, energy conservation for the course you're riding.
Cycling is great fun, it's more about exploring and conquering harsh terrain, but at the same time it can be great interval training if you find yourself a short local circuit or stay at home on a set of rollers and pound out some HIIT reps.
>>
>>37810490
3x8 is 24 reps and at a higher intensity than 4x12 for example and makes better use of your muscle glycogen for a given period (arguably).
Just aim for 8 reps each time and when you're able to squeeze out 9 or 10, take it as a sign that you need to go up 2.5kg or so, maybe more for lower body excercises.
Barbell is more advanced for lower body generally whereas dumbbells are a more advanced type of training for upper body
Focusing on your diet and getting 1.5-1.7g/kg of protein per kg of bw is probably gonna be the most important thing for you long term though.
You'll make it, just keep progressing laddy.
>>
>>37810310
you can keep the steak if replace the chips with a steamed potato and balance the rest of your meals
>>
Does calorie cycling, - 20% intake on rest days and +20% intake on workout days, give slower muscle gains than a normal clean bulk? Want to try cut a bit if fat, but not if it means slower strength or lean mass gains.
>>
How do you train legs without a bar? I only have a couple of dumbells (and 30-40 kgs of weight)
>>
>>37810593
Thank you for your time breh.
>when you're able to squeeze out 9 or 10, take it as a sign that you need to go up 2.5kg or so
That's only for the 3rd set though, right?
>>
>>37810680
lunges, dumbbell squats, front dumbbell squats aka goblet squats, pistol squats, dumbbell step ups. ton of exercises. here's a video of buff dudes, good shit imo. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXw6kwiow7k
>>
>>37810707
Ty mate, was doing lunges and bulgarian squats (I think thats what they're called), but I want to try new exercises.
>>
>>37810722
bulgarian split squats = bulgarian lunges = lunges with one leg on the bench. so you were basically doing 2 types of the same exercise, like pullup and chinup. anyways, good luck and big gains to you my friend
>>
>>37810735
And also squats, not everything on the same day though, I meant those are the exercises I usually do.

Isn't variety good though? As in they hit the muscles in different ways? Excuse my ignorance, but you actually seem to know something.
>>
>>37810761
nah I'm a newb too and I just do full body workouts 3 times a week with just 1 dumbbell exercise for legs, enough however to make me feel a good burn. if you like 2 different days and you workout AxBxAxx->BxAxBxx ye I think having 1 leg exercise for each day might be enough, as long as you can feel a good burn imo, which can be easy for me with step ups, bulgarian split squats or even assisted pistol squats. Most leg exercises work calves quads glutes hamstrings and maybe lower back, so there's not much variety here as all the exercises listed above hit the same muscles. So basically don't worry too much about that shit.
>>
>>37810689
That's for all sets, for the most part. You might have a bit of trouble on the last set depending on if you've eaten properly pre-workout or not. Don't sweat it too much, you might barely make it to 8 for the last set but that doesn't mean you can't go up in weight on the next session.
Use your judegement and do a 60% or so deload every 6 weeks or so and you'll be fine.
>>
>>37810800
Funny, I no longer feel a burn, I usually stop because either I can no longer continue or I start trembling a lot. Squats and deadlifts were my go-to exercises when I was hitting the gym, but that got too expensive. Ty for the answers, and make 'em gains.
>>
>>37810840
Why deload?
>>
>>37810840
>>37810848
yeah why deload, and why 60% lol isn't that a bit too much?
>>
What advice would you have for someone young and is also wanting to start getting fit?
>>
Quick question: recently bought the adidas powerlift 2.0
Should i Deadlift in them?
>>
File: Sheeit.png (45 KB, 707x615) Image search: [Google]
Sheeit.png
45 KB, 707x615
Can I take protein shake with accutane? Do I really need to start bulking/cutting in my very first week of training?
>>
>>37810968
I'd ask my dermatologist. But when I was on accutane she told me not much vitamin A (mostly found carrots iirc), and no fats. Many people have seen that dairy stuff makes their acne worse. If you are one of them, then I suggest not to. But seriously just call your dermatologist.
>>
>>37810895
Yes, if you are flexible enough.
Just try and find out if you can get your back straight
>>
Approaching the 6 month period of lifting and I feel like my lower lifts are really falling behind. I've followed a pretty normal progression for awhile, but of late I feel like I keep having to deload the squat/deadlift and not progressing while the OHP/Bench/Rows are still progressing okay.

How normal is this for lifters? Is this something that will balance out over time since eventually the upper body will be way harder to progress? I'm not strong in any fashion but it feels like my lifts should be better for things like squats/deads.

Last lifts
OHP - 145 - 5/5/6
Bench - 220 - 5/5/7
Squat - 265 - 5/5/3 (failed, failed previously at 262.5)
Dead - 315 - 5/5/4 (grip failed, but I failed at 315 before deloading and working back up to same weight)
Pendlay Row - 190 - 5/5/6
>>
File: 1457902063616.gif (414 KB, 520x520) Image search: [Google]
1457902063616.gif
414 KB, 520x520
I wanted to start lifting on those holidays, but i had operation so i wont be able to lift in ~4 months.
Is there something i could do in that time that would make lifting easier when i start? I a not skinnyfag but i should probably bulk anyway, i weight 145lb with 5-9 ft
>>
>>37811126
I forgot to add, I am on a cut here. Since I started 6 months ago I've went from 255 to 195, but I figured if the cut was the problem it should impact all my lifts relatively equally. I get plenty of sleep (maybe too much, ever since I started lifting I can crash out for 9-10 hours if I don't set an alarm before lifting I was a 5-6 hour a night sleeper). I have a pretty low stress job that is completely sedentary which is why I got to 255 to begin with.
>>
>>37811145
I'd say just start with basic bodyweight things if that is okay and won't impact your surgery recovery. If it will, don't bother, get better then lift. But bodyweight stuff will keep your muscles active until you can switch to a lifting program.
>>
>>37811149
It's probably the cut - squats and deadlifts are more mechanically complex and tax your whole body as a
system much more than any of the other lifts you're doing, so they're more likely to be affected by not having enough energy.
>>
>>37811192
Also, how long are you resting between sets of squats?
>>
so I did starting strength from January>May and I haven't lifted since school got out in May and I plan on lifting again as soon as school starts back up in August. Do I start back up with SS or do I find a new routine?
>>
>>37810877
Depends on the person. You can go as low as 40% if your diet is average, 60 is a bit more and assumes your diet is at least somewhat decent.
Go for what you need, if you're doing oly, 50% is appropriate, especially if you're natty.
>>
>>37811205
3 mins between sets, i set a timer to keep my rests time pretty similar every time. Originally I was only resting 2 mins, now 3 mins.
>>
>>37811192
I typically try to do those lifts first (after warmup) to make sure that i'm ready for them but I guess its understandable that it might.
>>
>>37811241
You probably need to rest longer than 3 minutes on squats that heavy. Do the same workout again with 5 or 6 minute rests and see how that feels.

It's perfectly normal and acceptable to rest 8 or so minutes between squats at heavy 5rm sets, simply because your body will need that time to recover. Just make sure everyone knows they can work in if your gym has a rack shortage.
>>
Are the Buff Dudes form tutorials a good source of good form?

I'm having problems with my OHP and Bench Press form.

What about the hip movement in OHP? Mark says you should thrust your hips a little to the front, the buff dudes and the SL guy suggest a completely steady posture. Which one is it?
>>
Does anyone have any recommendations for how to consume cottage cheese? I was considering putting it on a baked potato. Is it okay to just eat it straight?
>>
>>37811275
Alright, thanks ill increase it to 5mins at least for the last set and see if that helps. I try to keep it low just to keep my heart rate up a bit since I don't like doing much cardio and still have some weight to lose. But thanks, ill see if I can get past that mark by increasing the time
>>
>>37811278
do as rip says
>>
I fucking hate decline crunches. I have been on a routine where I increase by one each time I make the previous goal but I am getting sick of doing 3x 35 decline crunches. Can I go back to just doing 3x 20? Or should I do something else for abs?
>>
>>37811278
HIP DRAHVE!
>>
>>37811409
do hanging leg raises or something

decline crunches are essentially a hip flexor exercise
>>
>>37811278
Yeah in my experience everyone recommends different OHP form, different grips, etc., it's annoying as fuck.

I've had the best experience using Rippetoe's form but your mileage may vary.
>>
>>37811409
You can progressively overload on cable crunches instead of doing a billion of them.

That's the thing that sucks about core exercises though, they might as well be cardio considering how many of them you need to do.
>>
>>37811422
I might try that, thanks
>>
>>37811430
Don't cable crunches hurt your back or neck? They seem like they might on pictures
>>
>>37811311
put cheese on stuff
eat

yes you can eat food straight.

>>37811278
I vaguely remember checking them out a while ago and they were sound for the most part - don't remember noting them saying anything wrong

The Press 2.0 that rip suggests is a different press from the strict press - they accomplish the same thing though. do which ever you can do properly

>>37811225
why would you need to find a new routine

>>37810895
you don't have to. lifting in the heel acts like a deficit deadlift so most people lift less with them.

>>37810894
don't make your own programme
do a novice LP
read around what you're doing
don't go on crazy bulks because you think it'll make you super strong/jacked

>>37810604
there won't be any significant difference in gains, though your training days may be easier since you're eating more.
>>
>>37811455
Not really. Tbqh they hurt my hands more than anything else.
>>
Is it ok if I stop doing tm since I cant add weight to the lifts at all(i'm cutting) and do smth like phul instead and not worry too much about adding weight to the lifts but maintaining the current lifts? This will be till I finish cutting.
>>
5'9, 50kg. Is that skelly or skinnyfat? I've got really severe body dysphoria, used to be anorexic, so I have a hard time knowing if I'm fat or not. So, should I lose some weight for a few months and then bulk, or just start bulking up now?
>>
>>37811463
I assumed I should start a new routine since i thought the general consensus was SS was just a routine you ran until you got down the main lifts and then switched to something better
>>
File: 1455814544115.jpg (27 KB, 504x398) Image search: [Google]
1455814544115.jpg
27 KB, 504x398
>>37811486
>used to be

m8 ur a fucking skelly
>>
>>37811492
no
>>
>>37811486
Buy some weight gainer and mix with oats and heavy cream.
>>
What kind of shoe is good for weightlifting? i'm currently looking at the adidas powerlift 2.0 but i'm unsure what to get.
>>
>>37806147
I'm currently at 8% bodyfat, 83kg (6'2").

I have a photoshoot (headshots only) I need to do within the next two weeks and I'd like to get rid of as much facial fat as possible before that.

My questions are:
>Will it be worth cutting to <77kg even if I (temporarily?) lose some muscle mass?
>Is it even possible to lose appreciable fat that fast or will I mostly lose lean body mass?
>If so what are the best exercises to do? (I currently do an SS variation with lots of cardio on rest days).
>My usual diet is leangains, is it worth trying something like keto with IF?

Thanks for reading.
>>
>>37811572
>I'm currently at 8% bodyfat, 83kg (6'2").
>Will it be worth cutting to <77kg even if I (temporarily?) lose some muscle mass?
you think you're gonna cut below 0% bf?

i doubt you're 8% if you're planning on losing 6+ kg more for headshots, unless you're using those headshots to apply for some anorexia ad thing

and losing weight is calories in v calories out.
>>
How fast should I progress on pull ups and chin ups? I started out doing 3, 2, 1 pull ups and have increased that by 1 each time so I'm up to 7, 6, 5 now. Chin ups started last time here I did 3x3 and today I did 3x 4. Should I just continue to increase with 1 if I can?
>>
>>37807093
this is how you know /fit/ is full of DYEL's

enjoy snapping your shit when you let your air out mid-squat

use that air pressure all the way throughout the rep until you finish it, THEN release it...
>>
>>37811630
>you think you're gonna cut below 0% bf?
No, I will lose ~2kg water weight first and then probably a lot of lean body mass if I want to cut this fast.

>i doubt you're 8%
Professionally measured. Might still be overestimated obviously I know it isn't perfect. The thing is I have really shitty genetics with regards to facial fat, I have veins popping all over my abs, but I still have a lot of fat on my cheeks, my face was a bit leaner before my last bulk cycle, but I don't know I just can't get rid of it.

It's not dysmorphia I don't know why my face isn't lean. Everything else looks perfect.

>unless you're using those headshots to apply for some anorexia ad thing
I have my reasons.

>and losing weight is calories in v calories out.
Yes, but losing weight should never be the goal; losing fat is. Just losing weight won't nessecarily change my bodyfat % (if I'm also losing lbm).
>>
>>37811750

Post a photo.
>>
>>37811763
I'm way too much of a bitch to do that after I've just talked about dieting.
>>
Will i be able to eventually do pull ups by following 5x5 SL? , I want to add them as accessory same with dips but can't do them yet
>>
>>37811750
>Yes, but losing weight should never be the goal
kek ok newfag

losing fat is calories in v calories out, though the deeper you are into a deficit the more LBM you will compromise
>>
Why do you lose so much more weight when you drink a ton of water all day everyday? Seems like even when I eat like shit, I can nerf it by drinking an assload of water. What's the science behind it?
>>
>>37811486
If you're a woman, 50kg is a good weight if you're 5-5'2 tall. If you're a dude, then you're a serious auschwitz mode skelly.
GOMAD all the way either way
>>
>>37811789
Do you think I'm fucking retarded? I know how calories work that's how I got to 8-10% in the first place. I'm asking for other people with experience on how much lbm vs fat I'm likely to lose if I try to cut this fast.
>>
>>37811831
you are retarded cause you're asking which meme diet will make you lose the most amount of fat possible - and I explain why that's stupid in my previous post.

gl on getting anorexia mode for whatever reason though
>>
>>37811882
To be fair, body composition is a different element entirely, protein percentage of diet and glycaemic index of carbohydrates consumed is a notable factor.
It's not quite as simple as calories in calories out, you fool.>>37811882
>>
>>37811784
If you want to train for pullups do lat pulldowns, rows and anything that trains arms. Also negative pullups, that shit where you jump up and slowly lower yourself down.

But all in all the largest factor in how many pullups you can do is how much you weigh. If you've never done one before and you weigh over 180 it's gonna be hard af. I was a skelly when I started and I could do 3x15 pullups, I've gained like 40lbs since then and can barely do 3x7 anymore.
>>
>>37811882
>I explain why that's stupid in my previous post.
No, you posted a broscience catch phrase that has no real meaning in reality. The energy balance is a part of it, but there's so much more to physiology than your stupid little block box idea of it.

Stop replying and move on with your life.
>>
>>37806147
ive injured my rotator cuff. would doing press ups with a resistance band to add tension put less stress on my shoulders than bench press?
>>
>>37811966
>No, you posted a broscience catch phrase that has no real meaning in reality
you think it's broscience because you haven't done any research into it and it doesn't suit what you WANT to be true.

>there's so much more to physiology
there isn't.

>>37811942
high protein diets preserve more muscle mass on a deep cut - but your meme diets don't mean shit.

neither does GI. do you also think people need to watch their cholesterol intake?
>>
>>37811650
Increase with 1 extra every set until you get to 3 × 8, and then repeat the process with added weight.
>>
>>37812014
>research
PROTIP: Reading t-nation articles isn't "research". Try starting with a textbook next time. Maybe learn that the extent of human knowledge is more vast than some bro who is allergic to reading and wants to dumb the world down for himself in simple little catch phrases.
>>
>>37806147
How badly can I expect my muscle mass and numbers to go down if I start HRT? I squat 1pl8 and bench 45kg.
>>
>>37812025
How do you add weight on those? Belts with weights attached?
>>
>>37812132

That. Or weighted vests. Or just a backpack full of rocks and shit if you're poor
>>
>>37812077
>PROTIP: Reading t-nation articles isn't "research".
kek evident projection

just because the world is so complicated for you that you can't possibly think of basic concepts explained simply, doesn't mean things that sound simple are wrong.

keep being stoopid thinking everything is so damn complicated and doing meme routines because
>hurr durr this is complicated therefore intellectual!

anorexic faggit
>>
File: janoy.jpg (119 KB, 1417x947) Image search: [Google]
janoy.jpg
119 KB, 1417x947
Has jason genova ever looked remotelly good? inb4 those photoshopped pics of him
>>
File: siberian bear hunting.jpg (71 KB, 446x676) Image search: [Google]
siberian bear hunting.jpg
71 KB, 446x676
>>37812004
pls respond. pic for attention
>>
How much of a novice do I have to be for a recomp to work? I've been training seriously for about 8 months but due to retardation in relation to both form and diet my stats are currently 100/145/175/240 in lbs (for 5). I'm 6'3" 190 and probably around 16-17% bf (abs partially visible and only in good lighting). I really feel too fat to bulk and too small to cut so what should I do?
>>
>>37812224
>anorexic
My bmi is 23.5 and will be 22 if I cut to 77. I'm planning on bulking after this too, stop bullying me.
>>
will doing pushups every day result in serious fatigue? I find them fun and never really get DOMS from them
>>
>>37812292
Pick one and commit to it, you chump shit. Either cut hard or bulk hard
>>
File: pGNC1-6329170dt.jpg (60 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pGNC1-6329170dt.jpg
60 KB, 500x500
I have some questions about creatine

What are some things i can add to my creatine shakes with the intent of increasing my caloric intake without affecting my macros too much.

Two, Do i lose my natty card if i use creatine with the intention of getting gains.

Lastly, do i need to take a scoop of creatine after every meal to load properly, what are some optimal ways to load creatine?
>>
>>37807106
Nah mate, nothing I can think of, you said it right there, they're genetically small.
>>
>>37810272
well if it's not too bad I'd say fuck it and just go on as usual

just make sure you don't progress until you really can handle the weight
>>
>>37812336
bulking/cutting "hard" is how i ended up in this situation desu. I lost like 30 lbs in my first month of lifting, stayed at that weight for a while, and then put on another 40 in like 3 months. Whatever I do at this point I'm doing right with meal prep and proper sleep. Would I be able to maintain a light caloric surplus throughout fall and winter without breaking 20% bodyfat? If not I'll definitely run a serious cut first.
>>
File: 456461.jpg (50 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
456461.jpg
50 KB, 1000x1000
>>37806147
Skelly looking to be not so skelly, but I don't have access to a gym. All I have are two 20 pound adjustable dumbbells, a pullup bar, and pic related. Can I make decent gains with these, and if so, can anyone recommend a routine?
>>
>>37812311
>stop bullying me.
sorry lad
>>
>>37812434
First of all, you REALLY should try to get to a gym. If you truly can't then your best option is going to be to run something like startbodyweight.com with dumbbell accessories (such as lat raises and curls). You can definitely bulk up that way, but it will be significantly slower than if you had access to legitimate weights.
>>
>>37812460
Yep, currently looking for a job, and a gym membership is priority #1 once I do. Thanks for the tip tho
>>
>>37812350
help
>>
>>37812502
>>37812350
what the fuck?

ok I have literally no idea what you're talking about with "creatine shakes" and it "affecting your macros" but a shake i like to make is peanut butter, protein powder or egg whites, oats, and milk. Just take 5g once per day at any time; don't let supplement companies meme you into doing anything else. No it doesn't affect your fucking natty card lol but that's subjective anyway and why does it matter?
>>
>>37812477
glad to hear it. Just pay careful attention to your nutrition and sleep and you'll at the very least set yourself up to make amazing gains when you do get to a gym - I've seen people who've only done calisthenics bench their body weight for like 8 reps on their first attempt.
>>
File: 1.png (193 KB, 1469x1000) Image search: [Google]
1.png
193 KB, 1469x1000
Whats the difference between these 2 routines?
Both are from the routine genereal sticky.
Are they any good? If not what are some good 4 day Push Pull routines.
>>
>>37812004
What part of your rotator cuff did you injure? Rehab is either push or pull generally depending, but can go as deep as humerus rotation in a few different dimensions.
If you're not sure, chances are you need to visit a physio.
>>
>>37812350
>What are some things i can add to my creatine shakes with the intent of increasing my caloric intake without affecting my macros too much.
you can't add calories without affecting macros.

>Two, Do i lose my natty card if i use creatine with the intention of getting gains.
to some, any supplement removes your natty card (retards) and to others it's just steroids

>Lastly, do i need to take a scoop of creatine after every meal to load properly, what are some optimal ways to load creatine?
just start taking the recommended 5 or whatever grams a day. No need to load.
>>
>>37812312
no. Does walking daily result in serious fatigue? And you don't get doms from them because they're not that taxing and you're doing them regularly.

>>37812246
has he ever tried to look remotely good?
>>
I live in MI

I want to do an EC stack

Best place to purchase the pills ?
>>
>>37812620
im not even sure it's a rotator cuff injury. Basically i just got some resistance bands and tried to do a one handed overhand press with one of them. I sort of lost balance with the resistance so my arm ended up getting forced downwards and twisted at the same time and it's been slightly painful ever since (though it definitely feels like it's getting better). I haven't done anything with it for about a week now and i was just hoping to be able to do some chest work with what is available to me (in this case either resistance bands or a barbell bench press- i have nothing else for chest)
>>
File: Updated diet thing.png (19 KB, 750x709) Image search: [Google]
Updated diet thing.png
19 KB, 750x709
>>37806147
How can i improve my diet for a clean bulk? I'm going for a 30 50 20 macro split.
>>
How's this for a dumbbell only workout for a beginner?

day 1 – lower body

dumbbell squat
3 x 10 – 15
dumbbell step-up
3 x 10 – 15
single-legged calf raise
3 x 10-15
ab crunches
3 x 8-10

day 2 – upper body

one-arm row
3 x 10-15
pushups
3 x 10-15 (or until failure)
standing overhead dumbbell press
3 x 10-15
lower back exercise of choice
3 x 10-15

I'll be alternating weekdays then rest during the weekend.
>>
>>37813265
Yeah, it's probably nothing too serious, but still worth visiting a physio if it persists.
Generally, they'll be able to run your shoulder through a few ranges of motion and diagnose any real problems that they can then diagnose excercise therapy for.
>>
>>37813415
i might get it chekced out at a physio, yeah. In the mean time, which would put less stress on a shoulder out of resistance band press ups or bench press?
>>
File: 20160704_125226.jpg (1 MB, 1632x1224) Image search: [Google]
20160704_125226.jpg
1 MB, 1632x1224
>>37806147
>How was your day, /fit/?
Got home from work. pic related

Ok seriously, how do I lose that last bit of belly fat? I have this small fat pouch I seem not to be able to lose unless I completely starve myself.
>>
I'm looking for weightlifting shoes any brands that stand out?
i'm currently looking at the adidas powerlift 2.0 is it good enough? i live in europa
>>
>>37813314
Well thanks anyways guys
>>
>>37813595
It depends on where the shoulder issues lie. Rotator cuff muscles are responsible for medial and lateral roation, adduction and general stability so it's a pretty wide question.
Anything that causes pain or strain is to be avoided obviously, but really it's much like I said: visit a physio if it persists.
>>
>>37813702
It's your diet anon, you can't outlift crap macros, especially if natty
>>
>>37811792
Still looking for answer to this
>>
what routine for intermediate - advanced lifter? mass>strength for now.
>>
File: image.jpg (59 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59 KB, 640x640
>>37806876
stop being white
>>
>>37813705
Powerlifts are fine, pretty affordable too
>>
Is there any reason that I can't replace Smith machine shrugs with just dumbbell shrugs? I feel a lot more comfortable not having the weight behind my back and I feel like my grip gets worked a lot more with dumbbells.
>>
>>37814340
Smith machine is usually not good to use. Use dumbbells
>>
>>37811463
cheers for the advice, guess i better get started then
>>
>>37810457
It's cheaper than any other drink.
>>
How to get out of t-rex mode without sacrificing leg gains?
>>
File: Capture.png (8 KB, 542x204) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
8 KB, 542x204
I've been advised to follow pic related as a beginner. What is the difference between a press and a Bench Press?
>>
>>37816778
Probably ohp
>>
>>37816827
>ohp
alright thanks
do you think the pic I mentioned in my previous post is a good routine for a beginner?
I've never lifted before
>>
How do I escape the hell that is skinnyfat lankletism?
>>
How should the order of a workout be? For example, should one go through all body parts, and then repeat that 3 times (3 sets)? OR, should one focus on one body part per time, and do 3 sets at one body part, and then move on to the next?
>>
File: 1441501226559.jpg (206 KB, 1197x1600) Image search: [Google]
1441501226559.jpg
206 KB, 1197x1600
>>37808194
>>
How beneificial is creating actually? I do SS, is it something I should invest in?
>>
File: 1407802105543.jpg (142 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1407802105543.jpg
142 KB, 900x900
wtf is going on, im gonna lose my mind.
i've been doing IF for a month now. Eating ~2000 cals a day @ 210lbs, so I'm at about 1000 deficit.

Weighed myself this morning and I'm still at 210. i don't understand how the fuck this is happening. even if i did happen to slip a bit, i still should've lost some weight.

I've been counting everything and even being a little generous when it comes to counting calories (rounding up, higher estimates, etc.)

wtf do i do? eat less? cardio on top of lifting?
>>
>>37816845
yeah its fine, just add dips/chinups 3x10
>>
>>37818749
so you are assuming your tree is 3000 calories. thats probably wrong. how long have you been in this 'deficit' for? if you're weighing yourself less than a week apart you're weight is gonna fluctuate way too much to see a trend.
>>
File: 20160705_211806.jpg (2 MB, 1944x2592) Image search: [Google]
20160705_211806.jpg
2 MB, 1944x2592
Any idea what that missing chunk of meat is 8n my chest? Just sone kind of deformity or something i can possibly fill in? Never had any injuries that took a bit of my chest afaik.
>>
I weigh 145 lbs and I recently gave up on cutting because I clearly have no muscle. So I bumped my calories up to around 2100 and am eating over 200 g of protein a day. I think 2100 is actually around my TDEE so this is going to be maintenance. You guys think I can do a "body recomp" or whatever on this diet? Like get stronger/put on muscle while losing fat and essentially staying the same weight? That's the goal.
>>
>>37818968
just the shape of your chest, you're not alone. Most people don't have perfectly shaped pecs.
>>
>>37818968
It's just the way your muscles are attached. Not everybody is blessed with perfect attachments. Your abs are also assymetrical fyi. Don't sweat it.
>>
>>37818968
Looks like you have a chest gap
>>
>>37819005
Im aware if the chest gap. Used to be much worse. It will get better
>>37819002
Figured so, thanks.
>>37819003
How are my abs assymetrical? Upper abs seem to me to stick out more, is that what you mean?
>>
>>37806305
Keep brotein high (roughly 1g protein per lb bodyweight) then fill the rest with fat and carbs.
>>
>>37806854
Lift heavy, eat big, sleep long and don't stress and your squat will increase quickly.
>>
I'm on a PPL split and I decided to take some time off from squats and deadlifts due to tightness in my back. What would happen if i just did push workouts?
>>
>>37806925
Follow the program. If you jump ahead, you'll probably lose form and stall quicker. Don't forget to eat and sleep big.
>>
>>37806988
Drink your calories. Drinks fill you up less.
>>
>>37807051
Watch your appetite, recovery/gains and mood then make an educated decision on raising calories.

Worst case scenario, you get a bit chubby on this bulk.
>>
File: Bubs_medium.jpg (13 KB, 243x222) Image search: [Google]
Bubs_medium.jpg
13 KB, 243x222
Bodyweight/HIIT guy here.

Why is it when I am doing my two month program I see only incremental progress but when I take a week or two off I suddenly drop weight and look better than ever? This will last another week or two until the scale creeps up again and my definition disappears.

I swear if I DIDN'T take the break I wouldn't see a huge jump in aesthetics just normal steady positive results.

Help? Anyone else like this?
>>
>>37819389
Idk mate, I had my spinae electors totally spasm on the right side during warm up sets of high bar back squats last week. I took a week off, and did push yesterday felt great, and did pull today. I did 65lb deadlifts, a 200lb drop from my usual working set, and my spinae erectors didn't hurt... But it felt like immediate DOMS after 10 reps. Your call, I can't say I feel great.
>>
>>37807071
Breathe exclusively at the top of the squat and hold the valsalva manoeuvre. Ignore the idiots saying otherwise. Your face going red may lessen as your body gets more used to exerting large amounts of force.

If at any point you feel dizzy, rack or drop the bar. Your safety is more important than your ego.
>>
Post here too cause im impatient q.q
So went to the gym for the first time today, cant really consider it going it was more of the guy showing me how to use free weights and helping me with a schedule anyway im litteraly noob 5'11 170 skinny fat and he has me doing this
Dumbell curl 3/12
Cables tricep ext 3/12
Cable chest fly 3/12
Dumbell arnold press 3/12
Dumbell shoulder flys 3/12
Dumbell front shoulder raise 3/12
Machine lat pull down 3/12
Cable upright row 3/12

Situps on bosu ball 3/12
Leg lifts on the mat 3/12
Cable rotation 3/12
Leg press 3/12
Leg curl 3/12
Leg extension 3/12
ABxABxx

Now ive been lurking here for only a month but it gave me motivation but i cant tell what are memes and what arnt. I did tell him i dont really do much so he probably loaded me up with all this which im fine with he really helped me and showed me how to do each and seemed very smart so im grateful and motivated but it also goes against lots of what ive seen here of follow the sticky, dont do your own you arnt smart enough, youll burn out or make no progress as a noob like that, do ss, ss is a meme, isolation is a meme and such. So i really dont know what to do. So i guess what im asking is will i make progress doing these? Is there more effective? Am i just stupid?
>>
How difficult is is it to carry a women (115 pounds) over your shoulder for 2 miles and 1500 ft elevation? Pls help.
>>
Apparently I lack the shoulder flexibility to lowbar properly (which I find very surprising as I'm hypermobile so usually my problem is being too flexible).

I'm concerned about doing high bar as the main reason I'm lifting is to strengthen my lower back. I've been lead to believe that high bar doesn't hit lower back much, is this the case?
>>
>>37806305
>decrease you calories intake
I understand that statement.
>decrease macros
What do you mean when you say this?
>>
>>37807093
>breathe in while going down, breathe out while going up. always breathe out when you are exerting force
And how much do you squat doing this?
>>
>>37820190

It doesn't hit the lower back as much as low bar, but neither lift is exactly what you'd use as a main source of lower back strength.
>>
>>37806925
>I've never lifted in my life
>should I just stick with the program?
>>
>>37820487
What would you suggest aside from DL?
>>
>>37820508

Good mornings, RDLs and deadlift variants. Deadlifts are probably the best all-round 'main' exercise for this purpose but the others can function very well as either lighter assistance exercises or heavy-ish main lifts as long as you keep your ego in check.
>>
>>37807106
Shit. Just measured mine and they're 6.5". Is that small? I never thought of my wrists as dainty before now...
>>
Looking for a good overall routine, idgaf about lifting big weight just want to look aesthetic and have better performance in sports.
>>
>>37820525
Well I'm doing DLs. I'll look into good mornings.

So basically high vs low bar doesn't focus lower back enough to maje a significant difference?
>>
>>37810289
Pluck them. The follicles die eventually. Shaving is for life.
>>
>>37806147
Best exercises for external obliques? Wanna get the "v lines" because I'm vain
>>
>>37820616
Genetics xF
>>
>>37816778
That workout is from Starting Strength. It's a very famous beginners weight lifting program mentioned in the sticky, which you should read. Recommend reading the SS book as well. Or at least about it.
>>
>>37817138
Why not follow one of the many excellent programs already in existence?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 44

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.