[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you mean by years lifting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: FB_IMG_1467646221058.jpg (40 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1467646221058.jpg
40 KB, 500x500
When you folks say you have 2 years lifting do you count when you played football growing up? Do I say I have 2 years football and 2 years lifting? Or do I group it together and say 4 years lifting? I mean, unless you're a skeleton you've probably been using your body a lot throughout your life.
>>
>>37805300

lifting is lifting and football is footbal

not complicated
>>
>>37805321
But wont I have less noob gainz if I am already active

Wont I already be closer to my natty potential
>>
>>37805341

if you have not been lifting I assure you that you are no where near your natty potential (muscle growth wise)

post photos if you want us to tell you how jacked you are
>>
>>37805371
>>37805371
Lol why be big if you arent strong

Am only care about strength and no intention to go beyond a certain weight
>>
>>37805393

i have no idea what you are talking about

do you english?
>>
>>37805411
I want to reach a certain volume but continue to increase my strength
>>
>>37805424

The muscle is what gives you strength, they are pretty much a pair (for the most part) you can't squat 600lbs on skinny legs

You are basically saying "I want to get taller without increasing in height"
>>
>>37805442
But you literally can I am already 155lbs and squatting 405lbs

I wish to be 160lbs and squatting near 600lbs

I believe it should take me 6 more months
>>
>>37805468

That is not possible (the 600lbs thing) at that bodyweight and doing proper form. I am talking about really squatting that weight for more than 1 rep using retard powerlifter stance

I am talking atg
>>
>>37805492
I do ass to grass and I usually do sets of 12

I have been able to increase my strength from a less than 200lb squat to 405lb over 2 years. I have been 155lbs the entire time. I'm going to keep getting stronger.
>>
>>37805515

ok if you say so

what makes you think you can up your lift by 200lbs in 6 months when the last 200lbs took you 2 years?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.