[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that kid who goes from machine to machine doing everything
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1467045211342.jpg (338 KB, 2126x1412) Image search: [Google]
1467045211342.jpg
338 KB, 2126x1412
>that kid who goes from machine to machine doing everything for 1 set
>full on retard sprint on treadmill for 10 sec
>no motor control
>stares

The legends are real... so which one of you summerfags is this
>>
it's me
>>
fuck man i did that today, why didnt you say hi
>>
>>37797924
Shut up faggot. It was me.
>>
>>37797907

Deadlifting in front of the only fucking squat rack we have in the gym. What the fuck are you doing guy. WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!

>massive open space to the left of the squat rack
>space primed for deadlifting
>NO

HE MUST LIFT DEAD IN FRONT OF RACK

Fucking inconsiderate I swear, there are so many of these people at the gym. AND THESE MOTHER FUCKERS

>whole free weight area vacant
>tumbleweedbreeze.avi
>solid snake my way to the left side of vacancy
>!

FUCKING GRANDMA, OUT OF NOWHERE, DOING CURLS RIGHT BEHIND ME

There are so many things, so many things, wrong with the mentality of people in the gym.
>>
File: GEORGIE_PIE_LOGO.png (12 KB, 520x379) Image search: [Google]
GEORGIE_PIE_LOGO.png
12 KB, 520x379
>>37797907
>not retard sprinting for 10 secs then jumping off and deadlifting one end of the treadmill

never gonna bake it
>>
>>37798069
I did this desu

You could have just asked me to move
>>
>>37797907
>2 fucking afghani refugee faggots
>doing kroc rows with 48lbs right behind me as I do incline db press
>back arched like a horny cat

i hope they snap their shit up, also the same guys
>both are wearing a belt
>approach the smithmachine
>squatting 88lbs with 1/4 rom
>>
>>37797907
>that group of ydel 16 year olds who come in and grab the 30 lb barbell and pass it around pyramind workout
>then leave after 15 mins
>just working their biceps

this shouldn't bother me. it has nothing to do with me.
>>
File: 1465702600828.jpg (29 KB, 412x430) Image search: [Google]
1465702600828.jpg
29 KB, 412x430
All from yesterday.
>Guy1 holds dumbbells, sits on bench, and just stares at himself in the mirror. 10 minutes until gym closes.
>Guy2 uses too much weight for everything. Throws his back into single arm bicep curls on the curl machine. Thrusts and twists lower back during seated cable rows.
>Guy3 and guy4 lift together. Leave three or four plate on two separate barbells (in front of squat rack) and each do one jerky deadlift per half hour. Drop weights every time despite our gym being on the second floor. Also despite ongoing floor repairs in said gym due dropping weights.
>>
all you cucks posting in this thread look like shite

if you're working out effectively, there's no time to be staring at people being idiots
>>
That was me. Gym was closing soon due to holiday. Fight me next time little shit.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.