[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he natty?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: greg.jpg (71 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
greg.jpg
71 KB, 1080x810
Is he natty?
>>
>>37797522
no you idiot
>>
>>37797522
yes you idiot
>>
>>37797522
maybe you idiot
>>
>>37797522
what was the question you idiot
>>
>>37797522
I dont know you idiot.
>>
>>37797522

His body is attainable natty
>>
>>37797561
OP here, this is what I was thinking.
And I'm not an idiot for fucks sake.
>>
Yes he's part of the fitness elite when it comes to genetics. Guys like him, Jeff Seid, the buff dudes all have near perfect genetics for lifting and developing a physique
>>
dont know but you could prob get something like that natty but maybe not as lean
>>
>>37797522
can you repeat the question you idiot
>>
>>37797572
yes you're an idiot, idiot. and a faggot.
>>
>>37797522
The more I see of him the less I'm sure. If you see him at first and think, those traps and shoulders are unattainable natty but that just might be good lighting and a pump. If you watch his channel and find out he's <7%bf and he boasts about his sky-high test levels and how he attributes it to intermittent fasting, it just all sounds like bullshit excuses. It's just really hard to believe he's natty but if you look at his stats there's nothing really to doubt it except for his ability to stay this lean year round without losing muscle or fucking up his hormonal balance. So if he actually has a those god-tier genetics which allow him to stay lean and maintain healthy T-levels, he might be natty. Bottomline: He might be natty but you most cerntainly will not achieve this body without drugs.
>>
>>37797716
I watched his vids about IF and T-levels. So does IF really drop your T-levels? I don't IF all year though like these guys do, only for a couple of weeks and then I go back to normal
>>
>>37797733
Being in a deficit in general will make your T-levels drop. IF has nothing to do with it. For all we know IF might be the natural way of how humans were eating before civilization. Breakfast is not really a posibility if you don't have a fridge to keep raw foods cool when you haven't discovered conservation yet and having food around for the night lures insects and predators and once food was around you sure as hell ate a hell lot of food so you can sustain yourself until you caught something else.
>>
>Literally the same pic with the same question every time
If this isn't shilling then I don't know what the fuck it is
>>
>>37797522
Hard workouts + stupid nutritional mistakes (intermittent fasting) + steroids = GAINZ
>>
File: 1352674957315.png (61 KB, 252x221) Image search: [Google]
1352674957315.png
61 KB, 252x221
>>37797522

>is he natty

ugh...you people
>>
>>37797522
>good proportions and frame
>trained for over a decade
>perfect lightning
>massive pump

Might be.
But a huge redflag is that he makes money with his body so he literally has 0 reason not to take roids.
Hes also money greedy as fuck so he would blast anything for sure.
>>
>>37797522
No, he's Greg.
>>
>>37797943
>he thinks IF isnt the best option as a natty

Kek.

You have never been 10% bf in your life, i would wager
>>
>>37798963
How did he become so rich? Was it only because of the fitness industry?
>>
>>37799286

Nah, his parents are loaded.
>>
File: cage_laugh2.gif (2 MB, 300x162) Image search: [Google]
cage_laugh2.gif
2 MB, 300x162
>>37797522
Fucking lol. This guy is THE archetypal gymcel. All that money for gear, all that lifting, all that studying of self help books and idolization of Patrick Bateman and he still got FUCKED because of GENETIC DESTINY.

I mean sure, he probably looks way better than he did before, but with such a beta face you will NEVER be attractive to women.

Also just found out he's 5'9"...Fucking brutal.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.