[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/, I've got a question that I'm you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: skin[1].jpg (25 KB, 846x454) Image search: [Google]
skin[1].jpg
25 KB, 846x454
Hey /fit/, I've got a question that I'm you've all been asked countless times.
And that is, "How do I tighten loose skin during weight loss?" Currently I weigh in at around 98kgs-216lbs, and I really want to continue making the move to lose weight, as I've dropped from 112kgs-246lbs.
I understand that the goal of losing weight is to get healthy and stay fit but one of my biggest fears is that my skin will super loose afterward and be even more unattractive when I'm at my goal weight of 80kgs.
I would just like any tips and info you can give me on this topic as I dont really want to go off information from the first google link I see, as I value your opinions much more and I'm sure you will be a lot more honest with me on whether or not this is possible.

Thanks in advance.
>>
Continue to burn fat. Fat is attached to the skin still.
>>
>>37796585
32 kg isn't a whole lot, you'll have little to no loose skin
>>
1.) Lose weight at reasonable pace
2.) Lift weights to "fill out" with more muscle
3.) Your skin will natural tighten over the course of a year after reaching target weight. Depending on your genetics and how much weight you lost it might go back all the way but wait some time before seeking out surgery
4.) Get the surgery

Some fags will probably know more about creams and lotions you can use or something
>>
>>37796585
You can't make much of a difference. The damage happens when you're fat, not when you finally lose the weight. If you smoke, stop it, but other than that it's doubful anything you do will result in a noticable difference in the end result. Don't lose weight too fast, but keep losing weight.

If it does happen there is always surgery.
>>
>>37796736
This.

I went from 108 kg to 86 kg in one and a half year.
If you give your body time you will have no lose skin.
Also to avoid lose skin just lift.
>>
>>37796775
Even around the stomach/waist area?
That's where I'm worried about the most.
Also how long were you overweight for?

And thanks everyone for your advice and information so far, I really appreciate it.
>>
>>37796585
surgery m80
it's not a big deal, about 4500€ in Europe and 6 weeks of no lifting
>>
>>37796796
Unfortunately surgery is not an option at this point in time.
>>
>>37796787
>Even around the stomach/waist area?

Most humans lose their belly fat at the end of the process.

I lost fat in the Face, Hands,Glutes, Feets, Calves and Thighs .
And I can now slightly see my veins on my Hands.

>Also how long were you overweight for?

I gained weight with 8 years, I'm now 22.
>>
>>37796878
This really gives me a lot of confidence, as I'm 20 and I've really gotten heavier over the past 8 or so years.
Hopefully my body is similar to yours with the end result and I have minimal loose skin on my waist.
Thanks anon.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.