[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You hit the GYM HARD while DAVE is drinking BEER at the PUB pulling
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7
You hit the GYM HARD while DAVE is drinking BEER at the PUB pulling FIT BIRDS
>>
>>37794945
What if I'm Dave and I'm posting on my phone from the bar?
>>
>>37794945
>caring for a bunch of cunts more interest in keeping their Instagram followers' attention about all the "fun" they're having at the bar rather than holding actually fun conversations.

Maybe I'm just hanging out with the wrong crowd.
>>
File: images (8).jpg (26 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
images (8).jpg
26 KB, 443x332
You hit the GYM HARD while DAZZA is sinking STUBBIES in his BACKYARD and rooting TOP SHEILAS.
>>
>>37795030
This was a lot better than OP. I'm sure I could have made it more British
>>
File: Jihad John.jpg (28 KB, 474x310) Image search: [Google]
Jihad John.jpg
28 KB, 474x310
You hit the GYM HARD while MOHAMMED is blowing himself UP in the name of ALLAH and getting 72 VIRGINS
>>
File: tumblr_nlu0u8CJb01t97dnwo1_500.png (328 KB, 500x497) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nlu0u8CJb01t97dnwo1_500.png
328 KB, 500x497
T-Dot is LINKING with BARE GYALDEM and smoking FAT ZOOTS

while you MERK yourself at the gym like some sort of DICKHEAD cuz
>>
You hit the GYM HARD, while VLAD is collecting ARTIFACTS in the ZONE having all sorts of CHEEKI BREEKI
>>
>>37794945
You hit the GYM HARD while MATSUO is drinking SAKE with SANAE at the IZAKAYA
>>
>>37795116
best
>tfw man dont have bare gyaldem
>>
>>37795303
you mean takashi
>>
You KLAP GYM while KOOS is DOPPING KLIPPIES at the BRAAI and naaing KWAAI BINTS.
>>
File: braaifag.jpg (437 KB, 1920x2560) Image search: [Google]
braaifag.jpg
437 KB, 1920x2560
>>37795328
>>
File: 3248152257.jpg (34 KB, 640x370) Image search: [Google]
3248152257.jpg
34 KB, 640x370
YOU the GOYIM are working HARD for pocket CHANGE while the JEWS are having their SHEKELS work for THEM and making BANK
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.