[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKJ V4zIrS6o OK /fit EXPLAI
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: 1365203966372.jpg (15 KB, 280x412) Image search: [Google]
1365203966372.jpg
15 KB, 280x412
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VKJV4zIrS6o

OK /fit EXPLAIN to me, how the fuck does he get away with this? He is filming the cop while insulting him. If I did this my face would be one with the pavement before I knew wtf hit me.
>>
>>37791588
>cops are identical robots produced in a factory instead of a collection of individual humans with different levels of patience and control of temper

The cop is just being a professional.

...I'm guessing. I refuse to give the alium views.
>>
>>37791633

You are a child. If you are in the USA, go up to a cop with a camera and start insulting him and post results.
>>
File: 1402462697415.gif (2 MB, 257x210) Image search: [Google]
1402462697415.gif
2 MB, 257x210
>>37791588
He's in Canada
>>
>>37791693
And yet, there appears to be video evidence contrary to what you believe will be the inevitable result regardless of which of the nearly one million American cops I choose to film and insult.

...I'm guessing. I still haven't watched the OP video and never will.
>>
well fitting and proper bits don't hurt horses
shoes help horses walk on pavement, it helps them avoid abscesses, splitting, and fracturing.
>>
File: cop.jpg (79 KB, 800x500) Image search: [Google]
cop.jpg
79 KB, 800x500
>>37791754
not him but cops in america don't play games.

if you go up and insult them they will brutally kick your ass and arrest you for disturbing the peace.
>>
>>37791588
Too bad Canadian cops don't shoot black people as quickly as American cops.
>>
>>37792049
edgy
>>
>>37791633
>identical robots produced in a factory
Thought you were talking about vegans for a second
>>
>>37792025
Everytime I hear about the USA it sounds like a hell hole. Why do people live there?

>shit food
>shit public transport
>shit cardbox houses
>everyone sueing each other
>brutal cops
>plenty of dindus

Are there even any redeeming factors?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.