[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SQTDDTOTT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 200x200
SQTDDTOTT
>>
I've just started at my gym. What resources are there to make sure my deadlift form is correct?
>>
File: 1426817940285.jpg (370 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
1426817940285.jpg
370 KB, 1200x1200
I don't know the physics involved myself, but at what percentage of my body weight should dumbbells be before I start doing dumbbell presses instead of pushups?

My goals are, in order, endurance, strength, hypertrophy; and I have dumbbells that are each 19% of my bodyweight for a total of 38% of my bodyweight.

>>37788342
Pointers from youtube and anyone at the gym.
>>
I went to the gym for almost 4 months this year, stopped at around mid April. I hit my body weight goal so I kinda stopped going slowly.

It's time to go back. Is it okay if I just reset my SS 3x5 lifts and do that again or should I mix it up now?
>>
>>37788342
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AObAU-EcYE
this one should be mandatory

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jEy_czb3RKA
this one is great for warming up and learning how to use your legs in the deadlift
>>
File: wut.jpg (70 KB, 915x566) Image search: [Google]
wut.jpg
70 KB, 915x566
is there a difference between a one heavy db goblet squat or two lighter db goblet/front squat? explain pic related, is bb.com just trolling?
>>
>>37788327
Can't eat ANY nuts and beans. That means I can't eat any of the protein-packed peanuts, peanut better, almonds, kidney beans, black beans, red beans, legumes, you fucking name it.

Also lactose intolerant. What can I eat to supplement my protein intake? Eating whole meat is expensive, and annoying (as they don't have too much protein). I supplement with whey.

What else can I eat to easily supplement protein intake?
>>
>>37788727
That first video is attrocious!
>>
I'm a skinnyfag who needs to bulk

Besides eating 3-4 meals everyday, what snacks should i eat in between?
>>
>>37788888
whatever you enjoy that has lots of calories and is not super satiating.. protein shakes, nuts, even pop tarts w/e who cares lmao
>>
File: 1467468618836.jpg (130 KB, 600x750) Image search: [Google]
1467468618836.jpg
130 KB, 600x750
>>37788327
1)How many g of protein per kg of bw when cutting/bulking?
2)Can I bulk for a week or a month then cut again?
3)How many calories do you add each day until you reach the desired amount of calories for bulking?
4)How many calories do you remove each day until you reach the desired amount of calories for bulking?
5)Can I bulk if I'm 20%bodyfat or should I absolutely cut? If so until what bodyfat should I bulk?
>>
Push Pull Legs or Pull Push Legs?
>>
>>37788327
what is a snatch-grip?
>>
>>37789678
1) ~.8-1 g per lb of goal bw.
>>
>>37789678
1)How many g of protein per kg of bw when cutting/bulking?
Read the sticky.

2)Can I bulk for a week or a month then cut again?
You could, but It's easier and more productive to just do it normally.

3)How many calories do you add each day until you reach the desired amount of calories for bulking?
What. Just eat at a surplus of 300-500c past your TDEE

4)How many calories do you remove each day until you reach the desired amount of calories for bulking?
what. Just eat at a decent deficit.

5)Can I bulk if I'm 20%bodyfat or should I absolutely cut? If so until what bodyfat should I bulk?
You could bulk, but it would be shorter than usual. I'd lose a bit of weight first imo
>>
Watching a NattyKing video on Incline Dumbbell Presses and his elbows are at a position I've always heard they shouldn't be

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8iPEnn-ltC8

Is this proper form? I thought elbows were meatn to be tucked
>>
>>37788754
fish, but it's sort of expensive. you can use soy protein I believe and mix it with water. don't expect anything that tastes good tho
>>
>>37789986
his elbows look somewhat tucked - they don't have to be completely at 45 degrees

>>37789763
pull push legs

>>37788749
I assume because with 2 kettlebells you have to be able to clean them to your shoulders, whereas goblet squats you can just pick it up as is and bring it to your chest.

>>37788686
totally fine to go straight back to SS. no need to 'mix things up' if you're enjoying it and its working.

>>37788440
>but at what percentage of my body weight should dumbbells be before I start doing dumbbell presses instead of pushups?
well they're different movements and theres no level you need to wait for before you do the other.

do pushups if you want to train a bodyweight movement, do db if you want to train a free weight movement. db press will be easier to linearly progress than push ups, though.
>>
Should I avoid taking Metamucil (psyllium husk) with any supps?
>>
>>37790427
no its ok
>>
File: Calipers.jpg (14 KB, 320x361) Image search: [Google]
Calipers.jpg
14 KB, 320x361
Which is the most reliable resource for calculating body fat percentage? I've tried the military measuring tape method, Scooby's caliper calculator, and they all seem relatively wrong. Scooby's calculator said I was 12% bodyfat at 22 ffmi and I look like shit
>>
>>37790728
there's really no "reliable" way to do it. the methods will give different results.

the more sensible approach is to forget the notion of accurate bf%, track your body weight, use calipers to track changes in bf% levels and use the mirror to see how fat you are.
>>
>>37790728
post photo and let all knowing anons tell you if you're fat
>>
Im new to the gym and today i did cable crossovers and it felt really weird (plus pain) in my right shoulder. Like my arm and my shoulder dont quite fit together but one little snap could nudge it into place. I just cant rotate my joint like that. I dont have this problem when i do the motion without weight, and the left shoulder is completly fine whatsoever. I once dislocated my shoulder as a kid but since then i had no issues in that area. What should i do?
>>
>>37788327
After losing tons of weight by doing cardio, I'm going to start to lift and I only have tunning shoes. I heard that these are bad for lifting so what shoes are good for lifting?
>>
>>37788754
Ubiquitous, cheap, boring chicken breast has tons. Also Greek yogurt. Does that have lactose in it?
>>
>>37790427
I wouldn't recommend downing your dailies with a glass of it. Just space them out a little.
>>
>>37790944
If you're talking squat, DL etc., any shoes with minimal cushion like Chucks, etc. I wish my gym let me lift barefoot.
>>
I have shit conditioning and I am a newbie. Can i do C25k and starting strength at the same time. I want to go run before my workout, is this sensible or should i stick to one program. I am 6ft 230 pounds
>>
when bulking it's harder to gain weight if I go to the gym 5 days p/week or it doesn't matter?
>>
When bulking, should you still count calories or is it just a food binge all day every day?
>>
File: 4L_OZu96XW0.gif (2 MB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
4L_OZu96XW0.gif
2 MB, 250x250
I've been going to the gym since Monday and decide I want to go hard for the next 7 weeks to get bigger. Right now I'm 5' 9" and weigh 155ish. Right now I'm in taking about 145g protein and keeping carbs around 500. Anything else I should be doing?
>>
Why does coffee make me sleepy?
>>
I started SL last week. Pretty much all the lifts I feel solely in my legs or arms. I got a little chest doms from bench but nothing really "I worked hard" feeling.

Is it due to babby weight or am I doing something wrong?
>>
What apps do yall use or recommend??
>>
Why don't I get veins in my arm during a a workout and instead I get them after?
>>
>>37791361
Is it decaf coffee?
>>
Do the following combinations make complete protein?

Peanuts and white pasta
Sunflower seeds and white pasta
Peanuts and lentils
Peanuts and white potatoes
>>
I look 15%bf I'm bad lighting but 12% in good lighting caliper tells me 10% bf which is it????? Reee
>>
>>37791609
No
>>
>>37791559
I'm in week three and I'm in the same boat. Bench is much easier than the other lifts for me. I added 10 lbs. one increase instead of 5 and I think I'll do it again.
>>
What's a good post workout stretch program/routihe for ppl? Just about to start the push day
>>
>>37791644
I added 20kg to squat. It felt like I was actually lifting something as opposed to just the bar but it wasn't really challenging at any point. Going to add another 10 next time.

My back is weak as fuck (hence my array of back problems) but I'm not feeling any of them in my back.
>>
File: leg.jpg (52 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
leg.jpg
52 KB, 800x600
So /fit/, could lifting solve this problem that I got with my legs, and, will this condition affect myy gains'
>>
>>37788327
What is volume?

Total number of sets?
Total number of sets x reps?
Total number of set x reps x weight
>>
>>37789780
A grip where the bar sits in the crease of the hip when your are stood upright. Generally with the hands out fairly wide.
>>
>>37790369
Thanks senpai
>>
File: image.gif (471 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
471 KB, 300x300
Why do my arms shake so much when I do dips. Why does my body shake when I do planks?
>>
>>37791111
I'd probably run afterwards, doing 30 minutes of running will significantly diminish your strength potential, especially if you have low cardiovascular fitness.
>>
Does 1/2/3/4 mean 1pl8 OHP, 2pl8 bench, 3pl8 squat, and 4pl8 deadlift or does it mean 1xBW OHP. 2xBW bench, etc...?

(Please be the first one)
>>
>>37791152
Depends on the level on control you wish to have. Gaining weight on the least amount of calories possible is likely the best way to minimise bodyfat increases but lowers the rate at which you gain weight.
>>
They say you lose muscle on a cut. Is this because 1. your body needs protein, and muscle is the source of said protein, or 2. your body just thinks it doesn't need the muscle because you weigh less, so it gets rid of the muscle to save energy?
>>
>>37792302
Plate
>>
>>37792265
sets x reps
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (22 KB, 330x279) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
22 KB, 330x279
Track calories over the past two weeks relatively fairly and accurately, weigh the same. Target 1800 / 2500 for a 700 deficit, unfortunately had a few social days where goblins stole my gains.

Do I need to be more strict or just keep at it for a longer period of time? Expected at least 1KG of fat loss as calculated.
>>
How much cardio is too much cardio?
>>
>>37792523

My carb intake varies from 40g to 250g a day, typically sub-100g. I believe the variation might be from rapid changes of carb intake, and rapid changes of stored water weight.
>>
>>37792113
Looks like you have genu valgum. Strengthening inner hamstrings, vastus medialus, and your quads could help with the imbalance in your legs.
>>
>>37792577
if it making you sweat, it's too much
>>
Is L - carnitin worth something to aid weightloss?
>>
>>37791361
If you regularly drink energy drinks, depending on how much coffee, you're probably not getting near as much caffeine.
If no energy drinks, you may just not be reactive to caffeine.
>>37792289
Plank issue is probably because of your core being weak. Don't know of anybody not shaking either immediately or after some time holding the position.
>>37792523
The best way anyone has ever put it is that the day after splurging on calories, you cut that much extra the day after.
>>37792577
Too much cardio is if at all during any run you feel lightheaded and your heart rate gets way too fast. Otherwise, there's no real set limit unless you're super obese.
>>
>girl I used to fuck regularly hit me up last night
>she was pissed that I was ignoring her texts but eventually I caved and fucked her
>she wants me to initiate today
>I want to send a steamy text that gets her hot and bothered all night

What should I say guys?
>>
>>37793144
why are you asking /fit/, we're all virgins
>>
>>37793185
I was hoping CHAD would give me some advice

Thinking of saying "I want to use your thighs as earmuffs later"
>>
Anyone have any variants the reddit PPL they use?
>>
>>37793144
Usually I say "sit on my face". Works literally every time
>>
I have pretty good abs but I do need to cut, but I don't want to lose my gains. Would a cut at -500 kcals be enough to show more ab definition while maintaining gains?
>>
I sprained my ankle two weeks ago, second degree sprain.
Just got out of an aircast and because of that my Achilles is super stiff and I can barely squat at all. What exercises can I do to loosen it up and when can I start doing squats and deadlifts again?
>>
>>37790004
No soy protein either - it's a bean. People don't realize just how many things comprise beans and nuts. I had to cut out even motherfucking soy sauce familia

>>37790991
Yes, I believe so. And yes, I am aware. But the question is protein sauces other than whole meats, it's really expensive to hit daily protein needs just using whole meats
>>
How long does it typically take to start getting noob gains? I'm on my 4th day lifting tomorrow (SS, MWF), and I'm just overly eager to get lifting. I literally spend every rest day wishing that it was a gym day
>>
>>37788327
Who is cat.
>>
Calisthenics fag here. Currently doing assisted one legged squats, bulgarian splits. Should I progress to beginner shrimps or assisted pistols next?
>>
>>37788327
Just started lifting seriously about 3 weeks ago
When I squat after awhile I feel a discomfort in my lower back
Is this something to worry about?
>>
File: 1465453801940.webm (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465453801940.webm
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>37788327

Trying to go pedantic on my macros calculations to make them gains. Check this maths and then tell me how the fuck to deal with the problem that i've got:

500gm meal split between 100gm of avacado, sweet potato, brown rice, broccoli, chicken breast

500gm meal
carbs 59.12 19%
protein 38.37 18.5%
fat 20gm 25%

Triple this and i'm hitting the following
3 * 500gm meal
carbs 177.36 57%
protein 115.11 55.5%
fat 60 60%

so literally like just over half of what my macros are apparently supposed to be DAILY. How the fuck am I supposed to gain? I can't eat 3kg of chicken rice and vegetables a day, at least, I haven't tried.

Does this calculation seem reasonable? How do I meet the rest of my macros if I only eat 3 solid meals a day? preparing 6 meals a day sounds like a nightmare, eating it even worse.

Help a skeleton out breh's im fucking freaking out.

Pic probably somewhat related.
>>
It's been a week eating at MAINTEINANCE and started taking creatine. Is it possible that I've gained 1.5 kg?
>>
>>37794393
Creatine bloats you not sure by how much but it is possible for the 1.5 kg

>>37794389
So you're planning to eat the same meal 3x times a day? What's to stop you from having a shake or two or even 3 if that's what it takes for you to gain weight?
Nuts are also very easy snacks with loads of calories and decent protein.
>>
>>37793438
Do you mean physical apperance changes? That is gonna take a while probably 6-7 months for first changes and 14-15 months for more substantial changes, this is presuming that your programming is spot on, good form so no time off, no skipping workouts, average or above average test and obviously good clean diet otherwise could be longer.
>>
>>37794434
Should I stay at maintainance another week to see if I still gain more, or can I increase calories even now?
>>
>>37794434

3 to 6 times apparently, Obviously I'll have to learn to deal with the lack of variety, add in a bit of nuts and fruit like banana's and shit.

It just doesn't add up for me though, 3 meals a day of the same shit is already torture before i realised that its only approx 50% of my macros (allowing for shrinkage and shit). I haven't looked at shakes and i'd somewhat prefer to not have to rely on them but i'll do it if it's necessary.

I know this must seam really stupid but I don't know how I'm actually gonna hit my macros and its ruining my potential for noob gains.

I've made decent fat loss and progress without hitting my macros once, I want to hit the macros to get the most out of my workouts, put more on the bar, raise my lifts while i'm still rolling on noob gains.
>>
File: progress3mths.jpg (178 KB, 2160x1080) Image search: [Google]
progress3mths.jpg
178 KB, 2160x1080
>>37794479

this is my 3 mths pic, taken on 24/06. I'm really motivated by this change but I'm ready to step up my commitment even further.

I appreciate any advice given lads.
>>
File: ili pika.jpg (89 KB, 730x480) Image search: [Google]
ili pika.jpg
89 KB, 730x480
>>37793438
Unfortunately, if you could see gains in a week everyone would do it. It's a long road, but once you're on it you'll kick yourself for not starting sooner.

Take photos every month, not every day/workout. After 6 months you'll definately start seeing a little change.
>>
Is it true that you shouldn't wear shoes when squatting? That it absorbs some of the weight making it a little bit lighter.
>>
>>37794515
Yes you can lift a car if you wear really cushy shoes.
>>
>>37794493
That's some real progress. It's a same you look like an angry nerd though. Get a haircut and lose the soul patch.
>>
Is 19 too young to start roiding? Don't want to overdo it but want to be able to play sports and win. Currently 183cm 77kg ~12%bf looking to get to 90 by next year is it possible?
>>
I'm about 235lbs. Been IF for about a month now, cant get into a fuckign scale because uni, but somehow I feel lighter, also my clothes feels a bit bigger as well. But beisdes taht I see no result.

Should I go for a lower calorie intake, about 1500 sounds right? Been about 2200-2400 per day.
>>
What happens if you roid while doing martial arts, like Kyokushin Karate? Without lifting.

Does roids make you super strong or is it just muscles?

Can you get a lot of functional strength and throw normies around easier?
>>
Two questions :

1. Is it true that it's bad to start out lifting in a gym if you basically never worked out? Should I first do more basic training and stretching, like yoga for a few months and only then go into weights? I keep hearing some people say that, and their argument is that this way i'll build up my "core" or something. If I try going to the gym, I will fuck my body up according to them.

2. Any advice on how to eat more? I'm trying to increase my food intake, but I can usually only last for a week or so. After that I feel like an overfilled gas tank. If I try to force anything after that I get really sick. Is it true that drinking liquids and blended meals helps with this?
>>
>>37794237
it means ur using ur lower back too much

work on ur form
>>
While on SS i didnt feel anything hitting the bench, so ai upped it by 10 kg. Is it ok or it might become a problem?
>>
File: 1878-pm.jpg (13 KB, 260x260) Image search: [Google]
1878-pm.jpg
13 KB, 260x260
These will help me with my grip during deadlifts, right?

How should I use them to efficiently train my grip?
>>
File: d0ZVK.gif (466 KB, 244x178) Image search: [Google]
d0ZVK.gif
466 KB, 244x178
>>37795187

Yes they help.
Get one you can only close once or not even at all, and train daily by trying to close it with each hand. Try and close it 5 times per set. For a total of 10 sets daily.

If you can close it easily then its time to get a harder set gripper.
>>
Does a cheat meal have to put you in a caloric surplus on a cut? Is that the whole point of it? To reset metabolism or whatever?
>>
>>37795444
No it doesn't HAVE to. A cheat meal is so you find it easier to stick to the cut by giving yourself a little "rest" so to speak. If your cheat meal stays in your caloric "allowance" that's great, if it doesn't, just try not to go into a huge surplus (don't eat 1000kcal over your limit) remember you will have to compensate for them later.
>>
>>37794980
ur gonna die
>>
Is there a difference between

>eating at TDEE and lifting for 6 months
and
>eating at a 500 cal deficit and lifting for 3 months, then eating at a 500 cal surplus and lifting for 3 months
>>
>>37795603
oh shit
>>
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 738x422) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 738x422
I just became homegym master race, but mo longer have access to cables. I need a face pulls substitute- would simulating the movement with gymnastics rings, using my own bodyweight, suffice?

Other alternatives appreciated, thanks lads.
>>
>>37795809
dumbell face pulls look em up
>>
File: 1303758214759.jpg (24 KB, 534x443) Image search: [Google]
1303758214759.jpg
24 KB, 534x443
How the fuck do I measure chicken wings in my calories?

When I weight them raw, of course the bone is going to be the majority of the weight, but every online resource only talks about the weight of the meat you remove from the bones.

How do I know how much actual meat I'm eating per wing?
>>
>>37796215
Search for Lifestyle hack to remove ut. Ive seen one. Somewhere.
>>
>>37796246

But I don't want to remove it, I want to eat it off the wing.
I just want to know how much actual meat, on average, is in there.
>>
>>37796215
i'm sure you could google this and make a rough estimate
>>
File: Galah 3 (Peter Fullagar).jpg (71 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
Galah 3 (Peter Fullagar).jpg
71 KB, 480x600
Forearm splints began 4 days ago.
Still pretty sore.
What can I workout in the meantime, and what can I do to prevent further fuck up?
This is my first injury.
>>
>>37796253

Strip an average wing of all meat, measure the meat. Use acquired numerical digits to calculate amount of meat in future eating endeavors.

How is this beyond your intellectual capacity?
>>
>>37796215
Stop counting fucking calories you plebs how many times do I have to come in here and say the same thing. When you're eating chicken wings, you should be worrying about the processed sugar that is in all store made or bought sauces. The meat and the oil and the bone from the chicken and the cooking are all deliciously good for you! The startch and sugars are what make you crusty and diseases. If you eat chicken wings, eat as many as you want until you aren't hungry. Just make sure they aren't doused in sugar and covered in bread.
>>
>>37796279

Dude who the fuck cares
I count calories because unlike powerlifters I actually care about how I look
I'm just trying to ovenfry some goddamn wings so I can punch them into my calculator and know how much goddamn protein I got
>>
>>37788754
>>37790004

Idk about where you live, but here in Aus we get cans of tuna for 50cents to $1.
>>
File: tmp_7381-325-1213851345.jpg (5 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
tmp_7381-325-1213851345.jpg
5 KB, 250x250
Why the fuck do I still have diarrhea after like a month of clean eating? My diet used to be horrendous but I didn't have such slimy shits.
>>
>>37796519
Fiber. Eat a lot more of it.
>>
>>37796292
>falling for obvious b8
>>
>>37795613
Yeah. One is maintenance, the other is a 500kcal cut and then maintenance.
>>
I'm cutting right now with an intake of 1600. If I do hypertrophy stuff (3*8-12) is it still possible for me to gain muscle size?
>>
>>37796645

Some, but probably not much. Depends how fat you are.
>>
>>37796645
On a cut, just worry about maintaining current muscle with high protein intake.>>37796650
>>
>>37788327
I think I'm becoming a narcisisst. I lost like 20lbs while doing SS and IIFYM and now have some pretty nicely visible abs. I keep on lifting my shirt to show them off and take selfies everywhere there's a mirror. Anyone else had the same experience.
>>
>>37796687
"becoming"

Nah brah, i was always self obsessed minus the investment.

I take shitloads of mirror shots because I want to compile a series of progress shots after a nominal amount of time.

You don't simply become a narcissist.
>>
>>37796645
Depends. If you haven't maxed out your noobgains, definitely. If you're already 1 year in and try to cut after a bulk, say goodbye to some of your strength and try to keep your muscle. Doing volume instead of intensity and having high protein intake (1-1.5g per lb of lean body mass) is a good idea.
>>
How is 15mg Ephedrine, and 200mg Caffiene, twice a day, for my first stack? I'm not sure if I should do it three times a day.

I'm trying to lose a lot or weight, but these hunger pains are killing me, and I would get DNP, but I don't have the ability to mitigate the sides when I'm at work.
>>
Does it matter if I do cardio before or after lifting?
>>
>>37796816
I've done the EC stack before. Twice a day is fine for beginners. What is your cut looking like?
>>
>>37796927
It's smart to do both. A short 3-5 minutes warm up jogs gets blood flowing, and a 10-15 minute jog afterwards helps your body normalize again.
>>
>>37796938
yeah, thats what i've been doing. But i've heard cardio before lifting will kill your gains, is that just a meme?
>>
>>37796956
It's one of the oldest /fit/ memes. It's a way for lazy idiots to rationalize their inability to run
>>
>>37796968
cheers
>>
>>37796931
Shit. I've been at exactly the same weight (82.4kg) for 9 days straight. I'm pretty good at maintenance lmao. Last time I cut, I went from 80.9kg, to 73.9kg, in ~6 weeks, as I didn't feel hungry at all, but for some reason, this time I didn't get that luxury.
>>
>>37796956

Significant cardio before lifting will cut into your results for that session. Its like anything else, the more fatigued you are when you start on it the less you'll get out of it.

This doesn't mean you shouldn't do cardio, just that you shouldn't do it right before lifting unless the cardio is significantly more important to your goals.
>>
>>37796980
If you've been doing more lifting now than you did then, that would explain it.
>>
>>37794908
Bumping the question.
>>
>>37797015
it's bullshit. most people lifting weight have shit mobility and flexibility though. doing basic stretching/mobility/etc work will keep you injury free for sure. most important are your hips, shoulders and ankles.

counting kcalories helps a ton for gaining weight. add kcals gradually, like 100-200 every week until you meet your desired number of kcals
besides your breakfast, lunch and dinner, make a habit of eating more things in between. if you have a blender it will help a ton
>frozen fruits/bananas
>milk/chocolate milk
>oats/oat powder
>scoop of whey
>peanut butter
blending these ingredients will make bulking a lot easier
>>
>>37794908
>1.

There's nothing wrong with starting fresh with lifting. The more sit you put in front of it to try to "prepare", the less lifting you'll be doing, which is ACTUAL preparation. Just start a routine, and whatever lifts it tells you, start with the bar until you feel comfortable and get the form, then start adding weights. Anyone telling you to "do X instead of lifting" probably doesn't lift.

>2.

Do you know your TDEE? Your macro ratios? Are you doing a bulk or trying to get more macros? These are the important questions. Obviously, protein powder is the easiest way to reach protein macros. Otherwise, things like meats, yogurt, nuts: these are all healthy, high calorie and high macro foods.
>>
>>37796215
Weigh the cooked wings before eating them, then weigh the bones that are left after you are done eating. Subtract the weight of the bones from the total weight of the wings and you should get the weight of the meat
>>
don't know if this belongs in /fraud/ but do I need to use pct after I do an 8th week cycle of LGD 4033? Also since is my first "cycle" am I considered not natty after doing so?
>>
Do i really need to jump up for a power clean ?

Noob here.
>>
>>37791619
How does your body fat change with lighting, retard? You're 39% body fat using the quadratic formula.
>>
>>37793438
Unless you're bulking hard and putting on lots of weight, you'll feel noticeably stronger after 3 to 4 weeks. It took about 6-7 weeks for people to notice that I looked different.
If you're overweight it takes way longer though.
>>
>>37794493
It looks like you actually made some progress, but ffs take your photos under the same lighting conditions.
>>
>>37797183
you don't actually have to jump up in the air - its just the jumping motion (assuming we're talking of the rip version) i.e. triple extension.
>>
>>37797489

Thanks, of to the gym i'll ask around too.
>>
>>37788327
If a routine has the compounds + rows, dips and pull ups is there anything else you need to do?

seems like its enough to have an aesthetic and strong body
>>
Can you still grow in height if you start working out past the age of 23, or is it just a myth / very very rare and lucky thing? I'm guessing the only "height" you get is from your posture improving?
>>
Why do i get huge leg doms after squatting if I'm making zero progress?

Been fluctuating betweem 110 and 117 for the last 3 months.
>>
>>37797760
It's told that males usually end up their growth at 23 years old
Some earlier others later, it really depends on the person.
>>
>>37797796
Is it your leg strength that's holding you back, or are your weaknesses elsewhere? For me I don't get lots of leg DOMS because my weak point is my core and glutes.
>>
Pls help /fit/

a few months ago I did something underneath my armpit, I get intense pain when I even attempt to do one pull-up and can normally do around 15 pull ups easy before it happened.

What did I do? I can literally do every other exercise in the gym except for my favorite.

please help, and thanks in advance .
>>
>>37797760
>>37797878
does working out help growth?
>>
>>37797962
Possibly marginally, but working out definitely increases bone density.
>>
>>37797962
It's all genetics bro, does it have a significant impact? No idea but probably not, though it could help a bit when you were younger.
It does help with having a good posture though which technically increases your height

Don't worry much about height, no one cares unless you're really small.
>>
This may be a touchy subject but here goes
Basically I live with my sister and mum, and I just got into a physical altercation with my sister (never done it before), and basically tension over months of her crazy shit has built up to this
What happened was
>She started arguing with my mum because she wanted to use her car for her "soccer game" tomorrow
>mum refused because she needs her car for work
>sister has mental breakdown and starts breaking shit in the house and having a tantrum on the ground (she's 20)
>I had enough and grab her and scream in her face telling her to stop being selfish, etc etc
>she starts clawing and kicking me, I start bleeding so I snapped and slapped her in the face once (her nose started bleeding)
>she gets up and shoves my mum
>I push her into a wall for doing that
>she calls cops
>waiting for cops right now
>mum is 100% on my side, saying she deserved it, so she will defend me

What do, am I fucked?
Never been in trouble with the cops before, I'm pretty calm rn, but I'm just wondering if I can even get in trouble for this, she's batshit insane lads
>>
>>37798183
Is your mom hot?
>>
Do asians grow muscle slower?
>>
>>37798206
She's alright
>>
>>37798183
You're not fucked. I'd just tell them exactly what happened.
'Officer, my sister was going nuts, breaking shit, so I attempted to restrain her. As I did, she turned and started attacking me, causing injury, so I retaliated in hope to force a stop to the situation, she then assaulted my mother, before calling you'.

But this is /fit/. Not a board for asking whether or not you're fucked for getting into a tiff with your sis.
>>
>>37798254
Can we get any pics?
>>
>>37798256
Tried /adv/, didn't get any responses, so trying my homeboard I guess

But thanks for the advice fampai
>>
>>37798254
post pics nigger
>>
File: 1459076638037.jpg (263 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1459076638037.jpg
263 KB, 960x1280
>>37798281
>>
File: 20160704_052506.jpg (2 MB, 2976x2976) Image search: [Google]
20160704_052506.jpg
2 MB, 2976x2976
Bf percentage?

First tine i see what resembles abs. Been cutting for a month. Continue or? Honestly training for strength but I dont want to look sloppy so I do cuts to look acceptable not shredded
>>
File: Bench.jpg (24 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
Bench.jpg
24 KB, 500x500
>>37788327
Can anyone recommend me some good equipment for /homegym/

I was leaning towards pic related but now considering separate bench and rack so I can squat too.

Looking at these as weights:

http://www.powerhouse-fitness.co.uk/bodymax-100kg-olympic-cast-tri-grip-barbell-kit-with-7ft-bar.php

http://www.powerhouse-fitness.co.uk/bodymax-100kg-olympic-rubber-radial-barbell-kit-with-7-ft-bar-and-spring-collars.php

Any advantage to rubber if I'm not deadlifting?
>>
>>37798427
those are just rubber coated plates, and it just protects the metal and flooring to a degree.

the rack and bench makes more sense rather than having an independent bench stand AND squat stand (if you plan on getting seriously into home gyming)

I got a 30-40 quid squat stands off amazon and a bar and plates from fitness superstore and its been working great - stands hold up to 180kg just fine
>>
Is weight training while fasted a dumb fucking idea because it sure feels like it. I don't have any energy when I go to weight lift and get hardly anything out of it. Should I be popping something carb heavy, fruit or something maybe, before going?
>>
File: Scoobz.jpg (235 KB, 476x640) Image search: [Google]
Scoobz.jpg
235 KB, 476x640
Volume = total number of reps.
Intensity = how much weight is lifted.

Right?
>>
File: 1433381340242.jpg (44 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1433381340242.jpg
44 KB, 600x600
How many of you are full of shit?

Some of you have a very mediocre physyke but they claim they can bench 250 or sometimes even higher. And let's not forget about the 500-600 lbs squats and deadlifts

Ye if you actually had some muscle mass I would believe you
>>
>>37798564
Volume is total weight lifted in a session, as in if you did 10x10 at 100kg, you would have done 10000kg of volume

For lifting, intensity is percentage of weight lifted, as in if you do 90% of your 1RM for 3 reps, that's high intensity
>>
>>37798594
Probably most people here e-stat by about 20lbs on their lifts, most don't e-stat by an enormous amount

Also muscle mass =/= strength
>>
>>37798594
I never e-stat, since I actually care about my legitimate progress, and saying I can bench 2.5pl8 for 5 reps, when I can only bench 2pl8 for 4, would be stupid.
>>
>>37798501
Yup, your performance in the gym will suffer greatly, you won't get good pumps, and no point in doing it for "extra fat burning" because fat loss can just be achieved through a normal caloric deficit without the need of suffering in the gym, and probably not even enjoying your training.
>>
>>37798594
Powerlifters and estaters, mate.
I know a 180 pound dude at my gym, 6'1",who doesn't look that bad, but looks more like he works on a farm or in a warehouse than like he lifts. This kid has no real biceps, no muscle separation, not a lot of mass, but a decently wide back and thick legs.
He squats 505, deadlifts 595, benches 305, all for triples or less, and he's kinda small and kinda lame looking.
>>
>>37798594
I have a shitty physique and bench 4pl8, also squat 6 and deadlift 7.25
>>
>>37798419
Probably 14%
Dumb question though, if your goal is strength, you should know whether you want to continue cutting or not, it's your body lad, if you aren't happy then continue, if you are then don't.

Simple
>>
What are the best ab workouts if I just want to tone my belly a bit. I'm not trying to get ripped, just toned. Also why is it so hard to gain weight fucking hell
>>
Hello friends.

I am 73 kg (160.9 lbs) so if I go by 1gr of protein per lbs of bodyweight I should eat 160 grams of protein per day?

That seems like a whole lot, is it a normal amount?
>>
File: 1370300108429.jpg (167 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
1370300108429.jpg
167 KB, 1680x1050
>>37788327
uhh.... guys? I always sided with /fit/ and thought that the reason I couldn't gain weight was because I wasn't eating enough. I felt like I was eating a lot, but I wasn't tracking it so I always agreed with you when you said that most people who don't make progress have a warped idea of how much they are actually eating (for instance, fat people who say "I don't know why I gain weight! I really don't eat that much!")

But, for the past week I have been tracking exactly what I'm eating, and I'm downing at least 7,000 calories per day. One day I even ate 7,980 calories, but I am still not gaining any weight. What the fuck. It's obvious my body is not sequestering all of those calories from what I'm eating.. What the fuck is wrong with me? Do I have diabetes maybe, or some kind of stomach problem? I am hungry all of the time. Will my doctor be able to figure out what is wrong with me?
>>
>>37798779
That's the general amount to take to ensure you get ample amounts of protein. A fair few people like to go up to 1.5g/lb bw, but it's not really necessary.
>>
>>37796687
>>37796694
who cares, narcissism isn't a vice until it becomes so bad that it hurts you in some way

it's annoying to people around you but that's pretty much it
>>
>>37798756
Literally read the sticky.
>>
>>37798798

Alright thanks, its going to be a bit of a challenge to fit that into my diet.

Especially since I am on a cut right now, I might buy some of thuse spirula pills.
>>
>>37798797
Even if you were 8' tall, 300lbs, worked out for 6 hours a day, 7 days a week, you would still be bulking with that amount.

Check it again.

>>37798827
If necessary, use protein powder, but it is only a supplement if you cannot get enough in your normal diet.
>>
>>37791315
eat at a surplus, incorporate more volume into your lifts, and get some hgh
>>
>>37798674
weird... I have the inverse problem.. My squat is 390, my deadlift is 450, but my fucking bench press is barely 1 and a half plate and sometimes i have to decrease the weight. My bench press is so fucking weight.

The gay part is that my chest is gigantic and looks very nice, similar to guys who can bench twice what i bench. It is also the most stand-out part of my body and the part i get complemented on the most out of all parts of my physique when i post in CBT. Meanwhile my legs and back look weak. What the FUCK?
>>
>>37798797
>8000 calories per day
prove it, whay did you eat that day?
>>
>>37798756
>toned
If this isn't b8, you're going to trigger lots of people

Post goal physique, and current and I'll tell you the easiest way to get there

>>37798779
Depends if you're cutting or bulking, if bulking you can go with 0.8-1.1g, with cutting protein demands are high af, according to a bodybuilding study, that I can't be bothered linking right now but can if you really want, you need 2.3-3.1g per kg of fat free mass for dieting

Also 160g is normal for people who lift, and 1g/lb bw is pretty normal
>>
>>37798731
I eat a lot when I go hard on meals. I just want to be able to bulk for a while without looking FAT.
Can anybody tell me whats up with my lower torso though? Is it loose skin my dude? thanks for the reply doe
>>
>>37798670
That's what I thought. Thanks for the insight.
>>
100kg fag who can't do a single chin up here, how do i go about doing my first one?
>>
>>37798838
>Even if you were 8' tall, 300lbs, worked out for 6 hours a day, 7 days a week, you would still be bulking with that amount.
>Check it again.
I did check it again. I've been checking it again for hours. I've also been researching health conditions that could cause this and there are many conditions that cause you to be hungry all the time, eat all the time, but not be able to absorb the nutrients from your food. I'm putting 7,000 calories into my body but my body is only absorbing 2,500 due to some health problem. That's my theory anyway. I just wanted to know if anyone else had had something like this before
>>
File: SQUAT.webm (771 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
SQUAT.webm
771 KB, 640x640
As a guy why can't my legs look as good as females?
I do squats almost every day and my legs are big and muscular but! they are thick like a girls legs would be. Why is this? How to I get this?
>>
>>37798874
>are thick like
aren't thick like*
>>
>>37798797
Either you're tracking completely wrong, or you are doing olympic athlete tier amounts of exercise
>>
>>37798874
Drop body fat. Her's look like that because she's got a lower body fat.
>>
File: Florida.jpg (381 KB, 1924x1542) Image search: [Google]
Florida.jpg
381 KB, 1924x1542
I know I'm probably going to get memed to death asking this but I have to anyways. Realistically what's the natty limit. Does anyone have any pictures of how possible it is to get while being fully natty. Pic unrelated
>>
>>37798867
Negatives, assisted, ones where your legs are on a raised platform. Take your pick.
>>
>>37798797
If that is true and you are 100% positive, you should go see a doctor. Many diseases prevent you from gaining weight and some are really bad. However, even then, 7000 kcal per day should be enough, despite any disease you may have.
>>
Whats the difference between taking longer breaks or shorter breaks between sets? Sometimes I take a full 4 minute break for heavy lifts like bench.'

Does this affect muscle development?
>>
>>37798914
>Whats the difference between taking longer breaks or shorter breaks between sets?
>shorter breaks between sets
You get tired quicker and don't finish your workout.
>>
>>37798867
Firstly lose weight if you're fat.
Do lat pulldowns, band assisted or machine assisted chinups, or negatives

Personally I'd do lat pulldowns and band assisted chins, but it's up to you, but yeah if you're fat then losing weight will be the easiest way of getting you to do your first chinup
>>
>>37798924
I realize that, but I always hear "no more than 30-60 second breaks."
>>
At what weight should I start wearing a belt while deadlifting and/or squatting?
>>
File: ppl.png (69 KB, 1299x751) Image search: [Google]
ppl.png
69 KB, 1299x751
How good is pic related after I finish SL?
>>
>>37798847
1 gallon whole fat milk - 2,400 calories
1 large pizza hut pizza (pepperoni) - 2,480 calories
5 chicken breasts (plain, nothing on them) - 1155
1 cup steel cut oats - 607 calories
4 cups of raspberries - 260 calories
box of leafy green vegetables - inconsequential calorie amount, about ~100

That's 7,000 calories. For the 8,000, I ate some more junk food like chocolates.

i have diarrhea all the time interspersed with some solid poops
>>
>>37798929
Shorter breaks generally increases intensity with lighter weights, it also helps you cause more metabolic stress, and will have you flushing more blood into the muscle, which will result with you having an easier time getting a pump, and a pump leads to gains if coupled with a heavy load
>>
>>37798974
But why does any of that matter when with a shorter break i can't pump out the 4 last reps of my set? or does this pump take priority over that
>>
>>37798929

30-60 second breaks for cardio. For strength training anything 5 min or under is fine if you have the time

But I'm no professional
>>
>>37798895
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WHERE THE FUCK ARE MY ANSWERS!!! I DID NOT COME TO THIS THREAD TO BE IGNORED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
>>
>>37798974
>>37798995

Warm up with lighter weights and shorter breaks, 30-45 seconds, then as the weight increases to your working weight, take longer breaks
>>
>>37799007
Relax mr Bond, it just depends on genetics. You can't grow forever, it differentiates from person to person.
>>
>>37798991
Longer rest will result in better performance for your sets, which leads to good strength gains, but sub optimal hypertrophy gains, although you can still get swole af using long rest periods

It's just shorter rest periods prioritize getting a pump, because a pump is conducive to mass gains, which is a training style suited for bodybuilders
>>
>>37799018
If your goal is purely hypertrophy, then taking long breaks serves no purpose
>>
>>37797957

anyone? please?
>>
>been bulking and lifting hard for 4 months
>gain 45lbs and get hella stronger
>start cut 2 weeks ago
>down 18lbs and look like shit

What did i do wrong? Going to finish my cut judt for the sake of it but will be starting over on a bulk cycle very soon and hopefully get it right this time
>>
>>37799049

On compound lifts I usually take about 3.5-4 minutes rest, but otherwise 2 minutes. I can't really finish otherwise
>>
>>37799035
I'm on a hypertrophy routine. So I'm guessing shorter breaks is for me. if I fail the last reps on them though, is that ok?
>>
>>37799050
I can try, post a pic with where it hurts circled
Also what kind of pain is it? Dull aching? sharp shooting?
What exact action causes the pain?
>>
>>37798895
Steve Reeves is probably around the natty limit for bodybuilding. Louis Cyr or Angus MacAskill MIGHT be the natty limit for strength assuming everything that was said about them was true which is doubtful given how long ago it all happened and how prone people are to exaggeration.

Go check out websites devoted to old time strongmen, bodybuilders before the 1950s, or art history websites showing classical sculptures for other examples of what nattys can look like.
>>
>>37799078
probably just cut too fast and lost your muscles

you don't want a 1,000 calorie deficit
>>
>>37799049
ha ha ha....jacked up dude
>>
So I'm done my work out, about to do 30 min of cardio - do I have my protien shake right after the work out or after the cardio? Am I missing out on the anabolic window?
>>
File: current.jpg (1 MB, 1905x2605) Image search: [Google]
current.jpg
1 MB, 1905x2605
>>37799088
How does a person know if they should be doing hypertrophy or not? I've seen someone recommend it for me, does that seem right?
>>
>>37799103

Yes. You look like shit.
>>
File: porn1.gif (708 KB, 164x124) Image search: [Google]
porn1.gif
708 KB, 164x124
Due to a lanklet type injury, my left shoulder/upper back is now weaker than my right. I don't have any pain anymore, but despite focusing on doing the movements symmetrical, I can't.
Especially during pull-ups my left side is weaker. Lat raises are giving me problems too.
Tips please
>>
>>37799082
That's fine

>>37799088
I mean since your goal is hypertrophy then failing doesn't really matter, as long as you properly worked the muscle

Just don't always take it to failure, try to leave a rep in the tank so you don't over fatigue during your session, so you can do more volume

Like, if you do 100kg bench, do 1 set of 10 and fail 11, next set you can only do 7, then next set is 5, you would do less volume than if you did 3x8-9 for example
>>
When losing weight, and I mean like sixty lbs to go or so, and you're doing SL, when are you supposed to switch to 3x5 or to a different program altogether? It makes sense when you're bulking cuz you change the routine as you gain strength, but what about when you cut?
>>
File: teres-major.jpg (23 KB, 500x429) Image search: [Google]
teres-major.jpg
23 KB, 500x429
>>37799089
thanks anon, much appreciated.

not me but I found this pic that is exactly where it hurts.

it starts off dull then the pain increases the more I go into the actual pullup, quite sharp.
>>
>>37799218
You change from any beginner routine like SL when it stops showing progress. Although when you're cutting it may stop earlier than normal, sue to less energy.
>>
is dairy or greek yogurt bad when you are trying to cut?

i have been meal prepping turkey meatballs and chicken, with green beans and potatoes. i could do 3 meals of this a day, but i would prefer to eat one at 12noon, one at 5pm, and then have greek yogurt (2cups/450g) with honey and berries at 8pm after i work out.

is that too much sugar?
>>
File: 502806.jpg (339 KB, 1328x990) Image search: [Google]
502806.jpg
339 KB, 1328x990
Would you rather be t-rex mode or johnny bravo mode?
>>
>>37799256
The key to any cut is whether or not it is sustainable. As long as you're losing fat, and not muscle, consistently, you're golden.
>>
>>37799271
johnny bravo looks good dude. legs are a fucking meme
>>
I bike around 10miles/day, and run 3 times week with my pupper. Is SS right for me or should I do a 5 day split? Looking for aesthetics
>>
>>37799282

Shit taste confirmed. Kill yourself.
>>
>>37799299
SS victim detected
>>
>>37799299
can't hear you because all these hot ass women i'm banging are moaning so loud
>>
>>37799231
What caused the injury?

So far it just seems like a lat/teres strain, which just requires a week or two of rest
>>
File: Greyskull+LP.png (37 KB, 700x600) Image search: [Google]
Greyskull+LP.png
37 KB, 700x600
In this pic are dips intended as weighted or are they bodyweight?
>>
>>37799103
Fatty took a trip to Auschwitz, huh?
>>
>>37799460

to be honest I have no idea, could have been from weighted pullups or landing on my lat as I did a dive playing ultimate frisbee (no homo)

has been like this for a month or so
>>
So /fit/ doctors, Im feeling a sharp pain somewhere in the middle of my asscheek and lower back, Mainly if i walk/lean against that side, Been this way for like 5 days, What the fuck could it be and when is it ok to seek real medical help?
>>
File: 1465809375914.gif (760 KB, 2544x1850) Image search: [Google]
1465809375914.gif
760 KB, 2544x1850
>>37788327
Why can i deadlift more with mixed grip compared to double overhand?

What does the "S" stand for
>>
>>37799535
Rolling of the bar is counterbalanced between the hands. Double overhand you have to lift the mass+inertia
>>
>>37799517
How often do you do pullups?
If very often, and always taking to failure, it could be an overuse injury, but either way it mostly just seems like a strain, which just requires a week or two of rest from any movements that aggravate it, imo just don't do back work for a week or two, take some anti inflammatories, and just give your lats/teres major a rest.

It'll be annoying, but in the meantime just find another exercise you enjoy to focus on that doesn't aggravate it

If it persists after two weeks of rest, go see a physiotherapist
>>
What do I do if my shoulder clicks?
>>
>>37799525
If the pain is above a 4/10, go see a medical professional, preferably a physiotherapist due to the fact they try to fix the root cause, rather than pump you full of drugs like a GP would.
>>
I want to start doing Starting Strength as i've lost a lot of weight and want to start getting toned.

Issue is, i've got nobody to go to the gym with and i'm afraid i'll fuck up my technique. Does anyone have any ideas/stories on how to get started?
>>
>>37799887
>>37799887
Don't do SS or do SS with accesories. Start with low weight (lower than you think) until you get perfect form, that way you are less likely to injure yourself even without a partner. Watch youtube videos and really pay attention to detail. We are all gonna make it breh.
>>
>>37799535
Because you can only lift what you can hold, and you can hold more with a mixed grip, since the bar cannot easily roll in any one direction, since it'll be blocked on both sides.

Also, stupid. Probably.
>>
>>37799942
If i shouldn't do starting strength, what would you recommend?
>>
>>37799972
SL and SS are a good core program. However, they lack some accesories you would like to look into. Adding some arms at least once a week and abs to begin with. I personally like greyskull as it teaches you to create your own program a little bit better.
>>
>>37799602
cheers mate, much appreciated
>>
What is some good knee-sparing cardio? I'm a hamplanet in rehab and running is hurting my knees, I've tried cycling but I don't seem to get the same level of cardio with it.
>>
>>37798699
define shitty. Pic?
>>
Am I reading right that Hypertrophy is more about maintaining the tension than it is lifting heavier things? I've seen mentioned here that how long your rest period lasts also makes a difference, is this true?
>>
>>37800298
Yea its right but higher weights cause more tension so work up then more TUT at higher weights is more growth
>>
>>37800334
Awesome, thanks.
>>
>>37793438
When I started lifting in the past, I used to see first results in the mirror about 3-4 weeks after, with lifting and cardio every other day except weekends. But I have always been rather skinny, every bit of swelling really stands out. Nevertheless, this was always a good motivation to keep going.
>>
File: world-pull-up-day.jpg (406 KB, 1400x933) Image search: [Google]
world-pull-up-day.jpg
406 KB, 1400x933
I read proper pull up form is starting from a dead hang each rep. Then I read that you don't want to strain your joints and to always maintain muscle tension at the bottom. Which is it?
>>
>>37792310
#2, which is why even on a cut it's important to continue strength training so you don't end up skinnyfat
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 49

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.