[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/ I need help I have just turned 18 recently and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ;k;k.png (1 MB, 1360x768) Image search: [Google]
;k;k.png
1 MB, 1360x768
Hey /fit/ I need help

I have just turned 18 recently and I'm a skinny faggot.

I'm 1,82m and weigh 62 kg, so obviously I'm extremely thin.

Notes about my body: I've got a runners build, but my shouders are broad. My chest is small though.

I need to know all the things I need to do if I want to get /fit/ and stay at it. I want to look good. Especially because I'm moving to South Africa in a year and everyone there is ripped.

So recommend equipment, websites, how to make a schedule.

What foods are good for someone like me?

>inb4 I'm not doing your homework for you

skinny guy looking to get started on bodybuilding thread
>>
>>37787981
Every single reply will be to tell you to read the sticky.
>>
>>37788005
And they will all be correct
>>
>>37788005
I want to know what the average /fit/izen thinks
>>
>>37787981
>Especially because I'm moving to South Africa in a year
RIP anon
>>
>>37787981

From what your goal is, and the age you have. I would suggest this starting routine, which has helped alot of people make quite good gains. You might be a little young for it, but if you commit to it and stick with it, you can do it. We're alle going to make it.

A
x
A
x
B
x
x

x is rest days
B is legs
A is READ THE FUCKIN STICKY
>>
>>37788020
The average /fit/izen thinks you should read the sticky.
>>
>>37787981
JUST READ THE FUCKING STICKY YOURE NOT SPECIAL ITS THERE FOR EVERY SINGLE NEWFAG LIKE YOU
>>
wow jeez guys I feel like you're all a bit frustrated about this
>>
>>37788020
There you have it dipshit, 5 replies telling you to read the sticky. How about you take the advice youve asked for?
>>
>>37788139
You open fit, what is the first thing you see, the very first post? Its a picture in all caps "READ THE FUCKING STICKY". Yet we have all these fucking idiots who think it doesnt apply to them for some fucking reason shitting up the board with thread about shit thats covered in the sticky. Id say we all have a reason to be frustrated.
>>
>>37788176
I didn't see the sticky
>>
>>37787981
LOOONDOOOOON
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.