[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how the fuck do ugly dudes get hot chicks?! i see this shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (89 KB, 474x693) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89 KB, 474x693
how the fuck do ugly dudes get hot chicks?!

i see this shit all the fckn time
>>
>>37786377
If you don't have autisme then you dont actually have to look good to be attractive.

Love really does conquer all.
>>
probably had the balls to talk to her
>>
>>37786377
money
>>
By not being afraid of failing.
You retards are mostly good looking white dudes but get paranoid with height, face, frame, dick, hair, etc. Meanwhile ugly fucks don't care and get hot chicks
>>
>>37786393

nice meme
>>
>>37786377
They have a personality and social skills unlike you.
That's why lifting for girls is retarded and gay.
>>
>>37786411
nice autism
>>
>>37786377
Cause shes not that hot lmao, what is with that make up. Idk white girls got a thing for asian dudes like asian girls and white dudes or something. Who the fuck knows. Genes become stronger through different nervous systems, whatever logic want to make up, shit happens. Go worry about urself anon.
>>
>>37786377
ummm shes probably only "hot" because of all that fucking makeup
>>
>>37786377
They knew each other as friends first. Getting to know someone that you enjoy makes them literally appear more.attractive to you. Opposite may also happen if you have a shit personality
>>
because they aren't insecure reclusive faggots and actually go out there and improve their social skills
>>
>>37786377
lifting is good for banging sloots

personality > looks for long term relationships

though good looks arent bad to have, it just probably shouldnt be your only personality trait. unless that is also the girl's main interest as well
>>
>>37786454
>They knew each other as friends first
Lmao this never works m8.
>>
It's either money or looks.
Women are vapid whores who only care about those two and will overlook literally ANYTHING if you have one of those.
Personality is a meme
>>
>>37786377
slightly above average anglo slag.

He has her because of his mongol power and conqueror mindset! Submissive bug men of Albion cannot compete!
>>
>>37786502
How do I know you never leave your mom's basement?
>>
>>37786377

Either money, or *flawless* game.
>>
File: wagey.jpg (45 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
wagey.jpg
45 KB, 409x409
>>37786528
stay mad toastie roastie, you've been exposed
>>
>>37786502
>this is what kissless virgins actually believe
>>
>>37786502
Kek, kinda. Its a trifecta desu.
A sliding scale that has diminishing returns
The only one that doesnt have diminishing returns is personality tho.
And two factors are important: a persons history, and a persons status along the sliding scale, that itself affects the curve of diminishing returns.
Probably in the 80/20 range
>>
>>37786377

this isn't two dykes?
>>
>>37786377
because your social circle matters more than /fit/ realizes

girls date within their social circle. if you have lots of friends, and are seen as a cool guy within your circle, then girls will notice that and date you

>tfw no friends
>>
>>37786377
They had the balls to approach and talked to them.
>>
This board is shit
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-06-30-15-57-59.png (782 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-06-30-15-57-59.png
782 KB, 1080x1920
>>37786629
Did u just noticed?
>>
>>37786629
jeff pls go
>>
I have a decent personality and a 9" penis
I'm starting to lift now for health reasons
But the sentence works well enough for getting a gf
>>
>>37786401
Him.
Kek
>>
>>37786377
Some of them simply aren't insecure, they don't constantly worry about what others might think. They don't get emotionally identified with judgmental posts on boards such as this.

They relax, accept who they are, do what they want to do and say what they want to say. They don't sit and calculate what they should or shouldn't say or do.

Meditate nigga, become the alpha within you.
>>
>>37787246
>Some of them simply aren't insecure
this
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.