[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's /fit/s god tier carbonation liquid of choice?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 350x269) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 350x269
What's /fit/s god tier carbonation liquid of choice?
>>
Just started xyience energy drinks and never going back
>>
carbonated liquids sour your pH balance, so none
>>
Fanta zero all the way. Though it does have 10kcals
>>
I love diet coke even though I know it's not great for me
>>
>>37786780
Do you honestly believe that meme??
Also op none because they fill you up and you could just drink water
>>
File: perrier.jpg (71 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
perrier.jpg
71 KB, 250x250
>>37786149
pic related
>>
this stopped all surgery drink cravings
>>
File: 6OVrzXh.jpg (51 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
6OVrzXh.jpg
51 KB, 720x540
>>37786149
>Drinking anything but water
>>
File: ryyshuup.jpg (28 KB, 315x400) Image search: [Google]
ryyshuup.jpg
28 KB, 315x400
>>37787040
>drinking water
>>
>>37786780

>what is homeostasis

You cannot alter your normal pH outside the 7.35 to 7.45 range. If you could, it would kill you.

>inb4 alkaline diet bullshit
>>
>>37786149
>carbonated drinks
>ever making it

I sometimes like to go into loser threads and then boast about how I am not a loser like the people in those threads

>2 years and counting, no sugary drinks, not even sugary foods
>dont even remotely feed bad about it
>>
>>37787435
>sugary drinks
>thread starts of with zero sugar drinks

Guess all that lack of sugar couldn't help with your mental retardation buddy
>>
>>37787435
Ye if you drink carbonated drinks (full sugar or 0 cal) you can kind of give up on making it desu

there's no reason to drink them ever
>>
File: DigestiveTract.jpg (66 KB, 250x343) Image search: [Google]
DigestiveTract.jpg
66 KB, 250x343
>>37787415
>cant change your gut ph value meme
>>
>>37787447
>fake sugars and other chemical bullshit things that were most likely used in factories to melt off the balls of cows
>ever making it

>>37787455
why should I though? There literally no benefits whatsoever to your body otherwise, and a host of many potential downsides.

We drank water for millions of years and we were just fine. Why should we drink chemicals?
>>
1 cherry dr pepper once a week
>>
>>37787476
>le chemicals are bad meme
>I only drink water because it isn't a chemical
>>
>>37787545
>chemicals in water are not necessary for normal functioning of a human
>adding them does not benefit you
>adding them does however pose a risk because people dont test them

so why would you increase risk of cancers and other things for no reason whatsoever? So you can get a special synapse in your brain to fire associated with sweetness for a couple of seconds but beyond that it does nothing?

Sounds like addiction to me.
>>
>>37787462
You gonna cite that?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.