[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ethnicity & Gains
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 1463456884026.jpg (180 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1463456884026.jpg
180 KB, 1024x768
Hello I have a simple question for /fit/:

In your experience what ethnicity of women are more attractive or receptive to musclar men?
>>
>>37781616
ethnicity means nothing.

culture is everything
>>
>>37781676

ethnicity predicts culture majority of the time, don't even know why you'd bother to reply with this.

if mum is chink and dad is chink what culture do you think their offspring is being raised in majority of the time?
>>
File: hi.jpg (24 KB, 349x349) Image search: [Google]
hi.jpg
24 KB, 349x349
>>37781616
I'm extremely racist but I'd probably suck this whores tits for giggles
>>
Women with high and healthy estrogen levels are attracted to a man who has healthy testosterone levels, regardless of race.
>>
>>37781676
/thread
>>
>>37781705
/thread
>>
File: 2.jpg (16 KB, 236x245) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
16 KB, 236x245
>>37781616
mirin from arab women are the best....
Spaniards/Latina and east asians women usually love men with muscles from my experiences. White womyn are usually Muh white male misogyny and fucking drain you so nah....
>>
>>37781695
holy fuck your a dumb prick. allow me to type it out for you as to why you are dumb.

if mom and dad are of chinese ethnicity, and both are born in Brazil, then you are genuinely arguing their values, customs, and beliefs will be identical with chinese born in china?

gf is caucasian, born and raised in singapore, came to the UK and was like wtf. her culture is so fucking different to any other girl ive met, yet they have the same skin colour.

try actually speaking to people, instead of assuming like an autist
>>
>>37781762

for the first 2-3 generations, yes.

you could reliably predict the majority of people within those first generations will maintain much of their original heritage.

this is why we have enormous assimilation problems in teh current world climate.

hint: read a newspaper at any point in your life.

if both parents are of a single ethnicity then the likelihood their child will be born in a specific culture = very high.

you also missed my point by about a mile.

if you have 2 ethnic asian parents statistics tells you that the majority of the time the child will be born in an asian country, with an asian culture.

this is basic thought experiment levels of thinking.
>>
>>37781762
welcome to 4chan
>>
>>37781762
>>37781809

samefag.
>>
>>37781809
i expect stupidity on /b/, but you are right, its 4chan.
>>
>>37781799
Wow, great point. I feel so stupid now lol. I'm new here so please take it easy on me.
>>
File: images-14.jpg (9 KB, 299x169) Image search: [Google]
images-14.jpg
9 KB, 299x169
>>37781825
Go back to /b/ then you stupid ass
>>
I want to know this too

I live in the GTA. Tons of immigrants, seen soo many hot ethnic chicks at the mall. I'm still fat fuck, but one day my time will come
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.