[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How's my frame /fit/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: frame.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
frame.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
Hi /fit/.

Could you please comment on my frame ? Are my hips wide ? Shoulders ? I'm 184cm for 163 pounds and 15% BF according to my scale.

I've lifted for 6 weeks now, and started a 500kcal cut last week. My question is, do you change our routine / intensity / volume on a cut, since muscle building speed changes i thought I'd ask. Do you recommend I cut at this %bf or keep lean bulking like i have for the past month ?

I'm running a modified PPL routine. I understand PPL is way too much volume for a beginner to handle, but I like to start with an aesthetics routine so here is what I do : PPxLPxPLx. I'm between jobs at the moment so perfect diet and sleep are easy. I also keep volume rather low:
Push
4 * 6 + 2 * 10 BB OHP
4 * 6 BB Bench Press
4 * 6 DB Incline Press
2 * 10 DB Reverse Grip BP
4 * 10 Lateral Raises
4 * F Tricep Dibs
Pull
4 * F Pull-ups + 2 * 10 Lat Pulldown
5 * 10 DB Row
5 * 5 RDL
5 * 10 Bicep Curls / Hammer Curls
Legs
Ab work
6 * 4 + 2 * 10 Squats
5 * 10 Seated Calf Raises

My bench is at 65kg, squat at 80kg, RDL at 80kg (limited by grip strength), and i'm seeing great progress strength wise.

Pics are me today
>inb4 dyel
I know that

Any constructive comment is welcome
>>
File: back.jpg (332 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
back.jpg
332 KB, 960x1280
>>
File: side if that matters.jpg (1 MB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
side if that matters.jpg
1 MB, 2448x3264
>>
File: Chest Gap.jpg (238 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
Chest Gap.jpg
238 KB, 1280x960
I meant to say dips* ofc
>>
>>37777675
It isn't rotated like that on my pc. I apologize for the inconvenience.
>>
>>37777632
Dude why are you cutting? Do you have body dysmorphia and think you're fat?

Depends on what you want to look like, but I'd say stop cutting and start bulking. Not lean bulking either, just bulking.

It's ok to not look perfect at times while you're gaining muscle mass.
>>
>>37777726
I keep reading that you should cut until 10%
Furthermore my abs aren't even visible so there certainly is fat there
>>
>>37777766
>I keep reading that you hould cut until 10%
Just where the fuck did you read that ? fucking bulk man
>>
>>37777675
>chest gap
>>
>>37777632
your frame is average, narrow hips and normal shoulder width for a male
should look good if you get shredded

you should be bulking, you're a complete beginner and wont be taking full advantage of your noob gains if you aren't building mass
you can think about cutting when you reach 170+ lbs
>>37777766
>>
>cutting when you are 6'1 and 163 pounds

tip top kek.
>>
>>37777979
>>37778080
>>37778083
I thought a mantra of this forum was bulking and cutting cycles between 10-15% bodyfat. This doesn't apply to beginners as I understand.

>>37778029
I'm dyel so it doesn't look like much in this lighting but it's pretty significant
>>
I'm 6', 130lbs. Go to the gym 3 times a week, fuck all body fat. What do?
>>
File: mirin.jpg (147 KB, 548x975) Image search: [Google]
mirin.jpg
147 KB, 548x975
>>37777632
>>
>>37778142
eat
>>
>>37778150
I literally can't eat more than I need, though. I start heaving if I do. I was anorexic when I was younger, but now I literally cannot clear a plate, let alone eat above my maintenance.
>>
>>37778174
I had to adjust as well. I takes about a week to get used to in my experience.

Eat calorie dense food, maybe a diet higher in fats ?
Drink your calories. Milk is great for this. I personally bought a blender
Last but not least, disregard your discomfort
>>
>>37778133
>This doesn't apply to beginners as I understand.

Pretty much, you need to actually build up some muscle first, else you're going to look like a skeleton after your cut. you need to stop worrying about bf% for now, that comes after you get out of dyel territory
>>
>>37778174
> I start heaving if I do

I had this problem too, the only solution is to just power through it like a man. your stomach will expand eventually and it will get easier

if you still do, cut soda and any kind of fizzy drinks from your diet. they bloat your stomach and kill your appetite. that helped me the most when i started
>>
>>37778267
>power through it like a man

also try drink a fuckton of water that makes your stomach expand too
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.