[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just binged on an entire large troit 'Za and feeling like
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: detroit-style-pizza2.jpg (109 KB, 686x458) Image search: [Google]
detroit-style-pizza2.jpg
109 KB, 686x458
Just binged on an entire large troit 'Za and feeling like i want to kill myself. What's the best thing to do after a binge
>>
>>37775983
Sit around and feel sorry for yourself like the fat piece of shit you are
>>
>>37775983
Anaerobic cardio.
Burpees for days, son.
>>
>>37775983
Intermittent fast for 24h.
>>
Throw it up you pussy.
>>
>>37775983
>>37776017
Do lots of cardio today if you have the time or make it up tomorrow
>>
>>37776055
This. Bulimia is always the answer
>>
>>37775983
honestly, don't give a fuck.

If you start having a set routine for post-binge, you'll program your body to think it's okay to binge.

Just accept that you done fucked up and move on, start tomorrow like you would normally and try to learn that even though pizza looks good and you want to eat all of it, it will feel like you just gained 20 pounds of grease.
>>
>>37775983
purge
>>
>>37775983
Go for some prs at the gym. If you don't achieve you must leave.
>>
>>37776000
/thread
>>
>Za
>>>/ck/illyourself
>>
>>37775983
>'za
what is this meme
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.