[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>I lift to be better than the person I was yesterday That's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: Haack_298kg_Squat_WR.webm (1 MB, 635x540) Image search: [Google]
Haack_298kg_Squat_WR.webm
1 MB, 635x540
>I lift to be better than the person I was yesterday
That's fucking PATHETIC and you're lying to yourself. You are either a beta bottom that can't compare yourself to other people because you'll lose or you're LYING to yourself about the real reason you lift.

Lift to be BETTER than those around you. To be more marketable, to be more useful. It's NOT ABOUT THE WEIGHTS it's about thriving in competition. It's about being "that guy" at the gym that's the strongest or most """aesthetic""" motherfucker there. Otherwise you'd lift at home or slow hours and exclusively wear hoodies.

95% of you will comprise the bottom of the pyramid while those who HARNESS this and TAKE CHARGE sit at the top and FUCK the pyramid right in that fleshy supple turd cutter that awaits us at the top.

SO WHO ARE YOU, /FIT/? Are you the top dog or are you the balloon knot?
>>
It's Friday night, shouldn't you be out top dogging?
>>
>>37771115
Hey faggot you still deadlifting those bumper plates and telling everyone they're 45lb plates? LOL what fucking tool you are!
>>
File: 1442194985089.jpg (123 KB, 403x542) Image search: [Google]
1442194985089.jpg
123 KB, 403x542
>>37771115

the balloon knot
>>
>>37771161
Can I open your balloon knot?
>>
this is ABSOLUTELY TRUE compare yourself to the people AROUND YOU and if you aren't BETTER than them you're a FAG and saying you are content with being better than YOURSELF yesterday is fucking STUPID

no one congratulates you on BEATING YOUR DYEL FUCKING SELF LMAO they mire you for being better than EVERYONE ELSE
>>
OP is a faggot
>>
>>37771115
birth of new le memay?
>>
>>37771115
The only way to be better than others is to be better than you were before.

I know you're just memeing though

Never noticed haacks feet point almost straight forwards before
>>
Lmao so that's why you lift at commercial and crossfit gyms full of weaklings and women - because that's the only place your sub 5pl8 squat will impress anyone. Doesn't Isley outbench you now?
>>
>>37771155
Rip
>>
>>37771188
Obvious samefag is obvious
>>
File: shhh.jpg (24 KB, 502x334) Image search: [Google]
shhh.jpg
24 KB, 502x334
>fleshy supple turd cutter
>>
It's the worst thing about being one of the lighter weight classes.

People tell me I'm strong quite often but I'll never be the strongest in the gym I go to unless a bunch big ass dudes quit.
>>
>>37771247
DONT EVER THINK IM ANYTHING LIKE THAT FUCKER TRIPFAGGOT LMAO YOU'RE JUST ANGRY BECAUSE YOU'VE DILUTED YOURSELF INTO THINKING THAT YOUR OLD SELF IS THE STANDARD LMAO AT (YOU)
>>
>>37771115
Why are you telling us all this?

Oh I know why...
>cause you a bitch
>>
>>37771115
Why would you want to impress the people at your gym? You generally don't know them or see them anywhere else, what does earning their admiration do for you? That's a pretty shitty goal.
>>
>>37771155
FPBP double dubs w/ leading trips
>>
>more marketable
>more useful
Kek. For what exactly?
>>
>>37771260
Mad or nah?
>>
Why is boardshorts so lame. Fucking hell. Be better at shit posting lad
>>
File: dancing pepe.jpg (62 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
dancing pepe.jpg
62 KB, 800x536
>>37771325
do your best and be yourself
>>
>>37771115
Hm. I probably have the best abs at my gym and I'm one of the tallest. So yeah I'm golden.
>>
>>37771115
I'd lift at home if I had the dough and the space. It's my dream to one day own a garage filled with weights.
>>
>>37771350
thx
>>
>>37771318
>marketable
Sexually, more attractive
>useful
Do I have to explain this?
>>
>>37771161
LEAVE THIS PLACE FAGGOT
>>
>to be more marketable
>more useful

Lmao beta fag

You should train to be the slave master, not a little servant

Boardshorts, more like gayshorts
>>
File: murder face.png (106 KB, 228x198) Image search: [Google]
murder face.png
106 KB, 228x198
>>37771115
You take steroids and call other people beta?

seriously?
>>
>>37771115
Who hurt you boardie
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.