[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>that guy who uses the squat rack to OHP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: thepressinthesquatrack.jpg (136 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
thepressinthesquatrack.jpg
136 KB, 1280x720
>that guy who uses the squat rack to OHP
>>
>>37770101
no
>>
>>37770101
>he doesn't military overhead row the weight to his shoulders
>>
>he doesn't steinborn lift into ohp, risking the lives of other gymgoers
>>
>that guy who dips every workout WITHOUT FAIL
>>
File: 1467251826713.jpg (13 KB, 467x359) Image search: [Google]
1467251826713.jpg
13 KB, 467x359
>>37770101
>that guy that uses the OHP rack to squat
>>
That guy who uses bench press bench to sit on and do curls is pretty fucking annoying
>>
File: 1445201153315.jpg (123 KB, 536x640) Image search: [Google]
1445201153315.jpg
123 KB, 536x640
>>37770369
>mfw I saw a guy doing seated OHP on the barbell bench
>mfw he was pulling the bar from the floor to set up

like the fucking thing has a spotting rack to set up on, if you absolutely must. but he was sitting on the far end of the bench pulling the loaded bar from the ground and setting up for OHP that way.
>>
What do you do if your gym doesn't have an OHP rack? Which rack should I commandeer instead of squat
>>
every barbell in my gym is tied to either a bench or a rack so im gonna have to take over something (and theres not really any floor space to clean it anyway)
>>
>>37770369
Any kind of sitting down is better done standing for core gains
>>
>>37770101
The squat rack is the only bar available, where else am I supposed to OHP? The bench press?
>>
>>37770608
just do it in the SR, don't listen to these memers
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.