[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
grils
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: wtf.jpg (38 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
38 KB, 650x366
when you are 10/10 but no girls approach you...

why...
>>
>>37769767
They think you're so hot they're intimidated and think you have a girlfriend already
>>
They think they're out of your league
>>
Because we'll spill spaghetti
>>
>>37769784
lul this
Even fatties and women with three kids think they are hot shit now days.
Degenerates
>>
>>37769767
>>37769784
>>37769923
i dunno guys, i get approached and I'm 8/10 face, 6'3"
>>
>>37769767
op be my boy friend
i'm a 7 but ill let you do whatever you want in bed also a virgin, please
>>
I can count on one hand the amount of times a girl has directly approached me, and even then its usually under the veneer of some innocuous dumb question or safe compliment to get the ball rolling

otherwise women will just try to insert themselves close to you or get your attention without being obvious. They need an easy out when you reveal your spaghetti.

for the most part, women will not approach you at all. Imagine how scared you are as a little spaghetti holding autist of going up and auditioning to a girl you find attractive, now put yourself in her shoes, she doesn't have any hormonal courage, shes smaller than you and shes got huge amounts of social pressure.

You spill your spaghetti and get rejected, its an awful moment for you. She spills her spaghetti and you reject her, its an ego-shattering meltdown and shes going to spend the next few months chopping her fucking hair and dying it strange colors until she regains sanity.
>>
>>37769767
Post face so we can see this so called 10.
>>
>>37770569
O R E G O N
R
E
G
O
N
>>
>>37769767
SUPREME
GENTLEMAN
>>
File: 1467261696986.jpg (280 KB, 860x1316) Image search: [Google]
1467261696986.jpg
280 KB, 860x1316
>>37770775
>>
>>37772914
Shitty bait.
>>
Why would they approach you fucking moron??? If they want a guy all they have to do is show up and stand there and wait for the onslaught of horny dick to form a Line in front of them... But yeah you are so attractive and have so much going for you they will break out of that just to take a shot at getting with you -. -
>>
>>37770845
Southern Oregon Coast here niggie
>>
>>37772914
Kinda looks like michael bispings down syndrome brother
>>
>>37770713
Do girls normally get all fucked up when "rejected"?

Had a grill from my gym I barely talk to walk up to me and tell me "you're like my man crush, I didn't know how to react, so I told her "haha cool, thanks", and just ignored her because I was still processing what's going on

She disappeared from the gym for over 6 weeks, despite normally coming in every day, when she came back she kept actively avoiding me

Is it fair to assume she took my autistic version of rejection badly?
>>
You're not 10/10. You're ugly, OP.
If you were a true 10/10, sure some girls would be scared to approach but there'd be other bold ones harassing you daily.
>>
>>37774365
She was the autistic one in that convo you dont just go up to people you barely know and say shit like that.
>>
>>37769767
because you are not 10/10
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.