[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /fit/, how do you cope with losing the love of your life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2
File: sad-bodybuilder.jpg (30 KB, 375x456) Image search: [Google]
sad-bodybuilder.jpg
30 KB, 375x456
Hey /fit/, how do you cope with losing the love of your life? I've got an appointment on Monday with a shrink...I can't take it anymore. It's been half a year since she told me we should stop dating and just be friends...I've been dreaming of her every night...I've been thinking how to get her back every day...What do I do /fit/? I've been banging another chick all this time, even cried in front of her...Fuck I need her. Have you ever gotten an ex back?
>>
>>37766476
bump
>>
>>37766476
Let it go.
>>
>>37766616
can't...
>>
>>37766476
if you love em... let them go. if she doesn't come back, it wasn't fated and you're better off without her.
>>
can't help you man but good luck

how long have you been together?
>>
>>37766683
not long, we were talking all the time for a couple of months, then I got her and we were together for around a month...Yeah it's a short time, but enough to realize she was the best girl I've ever seen
>>
>tfw I probably wouldn't even care if my gf of 2.5 years broke up with me
>she loves me to death
>we don't have a lot of things in common
>she always cooks for me and pays shit for me without even asking
i suck
>>
>>37766670

Doesn't matter. You either will, of your own volition, or you will be made to, by force. Seriously, nut up and get over it, faggot.
>>
>>37766699
my first gf and first love was the same, with time things will get better, if she was your first love, you will still think about her from time to time and have some feelings for her. Your feelings are like a fire right now, with time they will fade, but those warm ashes will be always there, learn to deal with it and try to move on, i know its easier to say than do ..
>>
>>37766670
Just let it go and stop being a bitch.
There are millions of women out there ready to fuck with you, you just have to take a dive.
Stop being a whiny cunt.
>>
>>37766826
she's my second girl, I don't wanna lose her, I'm probably gonna shoot some roids and do other dumb shit
>>
>>37766859
dont be a manchild
>>
Dude ive been there too, honestly it sucks but you can't force destiny... It will be long and painful but I can guarantee you'll get over it someday. Try hanging out with your friends and working out more, it won't make you forget her but it'll distract you. One day you'll realize there are tons of other girls out there and that you have to be more careful with the feels. Good luck bro
>>
Recently broke up with GF of three years. To be honest it was entirely my fault because I cheated on her with a 10/10 cus me and my buddy wanted to DP her. Did it a year into the relationship and she found out half a year later because he told her because his relationship was shit for unrelated reason and he thought mine should be the same. It seemed to be okay after a month or two but then it deteriorated. She said she wanted to see if we could still date but not talk for a bit too see if she would feel better so I told her we should just stop. I still feel bad, and I kind of miss her. Worst part is I over the course of that time I've slowly lost all my friends and now I have no one to even interact with but an iron bar.
>>
>>37766869
I've already done roids before. But before I lost her, I got really sick and lost 20+ lbs. Maybe that's the reason she lost attraction
>>
>>37766476
Red pill faggot. Look it up and enjoy the bitter taste.
>>
>>37766476
It just sucks for a long time, bruh. When my wife and I split I was devastated. I drank a fifth of liquor a night, stopped working out, went and had flings with a bunch of randoms, cried whenever I was by myself, and saw a counselor for months. Then it started to hurt less after a while, and then a little more, and a little more. I stopped drinking so much, got back to the gym, took a break from the flings and just thought about me. You're so fucked up over this girl because you are relying on her to make you happy. That's not a good way to go through life man, whether you're with her or not. You (and everybody else in the world) need to grow and become a complete person all on your own. When I realized that and started to improve myself in ways that made me happy I barely thought about my ex at all. Now I like the person who I am and don't need another person to complete me. That way, when I eventually find another good woman, there won't be any insecurity or dependency haunting the relationship.

Forget about her, anon. Go be sad for a while and then make some emotional gains and move on. You're gonna make it, bruh. We all are.
>>
>>37766875
Bro I'm living the same at the moment. Have been a douchebag to my ex (cheating and shit) and left her cause I thought she deserved better... I miss her a lot and feel like I've lost my friends at the same time, as if I'm getting a return from karma.. Kinda weird but I've learned to deal with loneliness with all that shit and I'm 100% focused on going to the gym and eating clean now
>>
File: 1462084330984.png (208 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1462084330984.png
208 KB, 396x385
>>37766476
Tell me how if you find out man.
>>37766675
>>37766616
>>37766824
I fucking hate this mindset. I should be able to challenge her new boyfriend to a duel and kill him so she would see that she must be mine
>>
>>37766905
It's been half a year man, I don't see the end if it....
>>
>>37766962
It took me well over a year to get my shit straight and pull myself back together. I never thought it would end either, but it does. There will always be things that I miss about her, but now I have discovered that I am more happy without her and I'm not sad that we aren't together anymore. You'll either have to grow and get passed it or it will define who you are for the rest of your life. Make the right choice.
>>
>>37766930
The worst part is before I did I thought "she'll eventually find out and it'll destroy the relationship but whatever this won't ever be serious enough anyways" I actually cared enough for her and we'de been through enough for me to considering marrying her after college. I fucked it up, man.
>>
>>37766959
>I fucking hate this mindset. I should be able to challenge her new boyfriend to a duel and kill him so she would see that she must be mine
B E T A
E
T
A

B U X
U
X
>>
>>37766886
small calves
>>
bumping this
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.