[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Body Type / Calf Muscles
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1437521353468.jpg (48 KB, 486x813) Image search: [Google]
1437521353468.jpg
48 KB, 486x813
The other day I joined a gym and subjected myself to the personal training sales pitch.

They did kind of a pre-workout assessment on me, told me a bunch of stuff about my body, not all of it good. But they did say I have the right body type to make solid gains in a relatively short period of time. They also said that they could tell this, for one, by my calf muscles, which they said look good.

So /fit/ how much of that is BS sales pitch or is there something to it? Can you tell someone has potential by scoping their calf muscles if the rest of their body is covered in a layer of pathetic?
>>
> But they did say I have the right body type to make solid gains in a relatively short period of time

Yeah, the right body. Call the ANYBODY
>>
>>37766174
>>37766174

Called* fuck.

That's what I get for trying to be a clever dick.
>>
>>37766174
that's what i figured they'd say i was like the perfect candidate regardless
>>
>>37766174
Hello, ANYBODY?
>>
>>37766145
>rights
>other
There is no """"other"""" rights
>>
>>37766145
>Can you tell someone has potential by scoping their calf muscles

No
>>
>>37766145
Oh and also "Society" (or more properly the State and its interest) is a valid victim. This is why you can still prosecute a crime even if the private victim does not want to.
>>
>>37766145
My calfs look nice as fuck (I don't even work them regularly) but I'm also black and shorter than everybody on this board

I know a kid who hit 1000 lbs club in under a year of lifting and he's still only 17, but his calf game isn't as strong as mine

BS sales pitch IMO
>>
>>37767606
>thatsthejoke.tiff
>>
>>37767606
that's literally the point this flowchart is trying to make
>>
>>37767637
this is fact
>>37766145
>life
>liberty
>property
does "life" mean only if the person is killed? does this mean I can just beat the everloving fuck out of someone and get away with it so long as they're still drawing breath?
>>
>>37768471
It's a stupid """""infographic"""""
>>
>YOU CAN TOTALKY MAKE GAINS SUPER FAST I SWEAR
>BUT ONLY IF YOU PAY FOR X Y AND Z
>DEFINITLY RENEW THAT MEMBERSHIP IN A FEW MONTHS

It's bullshit. They're just encouraging you and trying to be nice. Which is fine, but again, BS.
>>
>>37768471
You could interpret the flowchart in so many ways that literally anything could be considered a crime.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.