[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
holy fucking shit, Jason must be at least 225 right now. He
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2
File: Capture.jpg (26 KB, 632x583) Image search: [Google]
Capture.jpg
26 KB, 632x583
holy fucking shit, Jason must be at least 225 right now. He looks like a fucking pig

https://www.instagram.com/p/BHSvgFkBFGw/?taken-by=lordvader25
>>
hindenburg baby
>>
primobulk baby
>>
>>37762879
we don't care about body fat, we're freaks.
>>
Stop giving this kike attention.

Why do kikes have weird personalities? Scooby, Jason, etc...
>>
>>37762879
Quite some mass. Idiot should really cut.
>>
Nice, 'mirin them solid broncazoids.
>>
>>37763017

not an option
>>
>>37763017
If only you knew
>>
>>37762879
the fuck is with this dude and his star wars fetish
>>
>>37762879
He's a powerlifter now so it's ok. Can't bench 3pl8 tho.
>>
somebody tell this to mongoloid to stop bulking, he looks like shit
>>
>>37763015

over-bearing parents probably caused them to have no friends growing up so they developed weird personalities
>>
>>37765092
Isn't Jason legit autistic though?
>>
He would look good after a cut, too bad he never will cut. He got this fat while using large amounts of clen..

It's sickening
>>
>>37765162
>Getting this fat
>While not natty

It's one, two, or all of these things. only explanation

Shitty diet
Shitty training
Shitty pinning

Shit, he's huge. Even non-natties can get that big and stay more lean.
>>
>>37765149
come on dude obviously
>>
>>37765149
He's not autism bro.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4W-KTFpHRs4
>>
absolute piss
>>
>>37763043
>>37763111
i need to know more..
>>
>>37765199
It's all three.
He only uses dbol and clen as well....
Dude will be lucky if he lives to 50.
>>
He's roiding so has a decent amount of mass. More than me.

He would look good if he cut but I don't think he is capable of doing it to be honest
>>
>>37765231
What the fuck is he eating? McDonald's and raw flour?
>>
File: 35hh6r6.jpg (7 KB, 203x251) Image search: [Google]
35hh6r6.jpg
7 KB, 203x251
Like I said...You have the lower body and you have no upper body, you got a problem building...wait a minute. You have the upper body, and you have no legs, you got a problem building your legs. You have the upper...you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, the upper body, it is easier to build. So if you have the lower body and you don't have the upper body, it is easier to build the upper body. You have the upper body and you don't have the legs, you got a problem building the lower body... No, you don't understand. You have the upper body, but you don't have the lower body, you got a problem building downstairs. You got the up- legs on the bottom, it is easier to build on the top, so you don't have much as a problem. Yeah.
>>
>>37765149
"I'm not autism"
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xCknB3rYAlk
>>
>>37765149
He not autism bro, it politic
>>
pissening
>>
>>37765231
How the fuck can someone use dbol, clen and lift and look that shitty?
>>
1 year powerlifting hindeburg then 1 years bodybuilding cutting then 2 year powerlifting it sick it piss
>>
>>37768701
he's not on roids his mom would never let him. he just says it because he thinks it's cool, like he thinks his "multiple car crash injuries" are cool. janoy is the classic case of the reverse natty
>>
>>37765217
He's so autistic he literally doesn't know what autism is. My question though is why doesn't the camera guy correct him? Does he also not know what autism is or is just pulling the wool over Genova's eyes? If it's the latter, that's pretty fucked up.
>>
His sunken eyes are so fucked. He probably has scurvy.

Remember the video where he tried to make oats and put them into a microwave dry? Kek
>>
>>37768793
Because he wants to capitalize on Jason's retardation for views
>>
>>37765221
http://genovapedia.org
>>
>>37769128
oh boy
>>
>>37768781

He used to take prohormones but his mom made him stop after he was hospitalized for high blood pressure and found to have high liver enzyme count. I think he doesn't understand the difference between prohormones and steroids. When he says "skittles" he is referring to prohormones.
>>
>>37765149

Im bout to splain that I'm not autism. I have ADD, OCD, HBO and Cinemax. Apology accepted
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.