[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
anyone else making diner?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: IMG_1155.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1155.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
anyone else making diner?
>>
No, it's 8 in the morning here. That looks very tasty though.
>>
>>37761759
i usually put it in the oven for like 60 minutes on 220C

anyone else want to tip in ?

I look at the tendoms at the feet part, if i can see mostly bone i would say its ready
>>
im not about to cook since noodles take 8 minute to prepare and im too depressed to look at 3 pounds of chicken
>>
>>37761728
chiggin thys master race

dem slow twitch mussels
>>
File: IMG_1156.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1156.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
>>37761728
>>
About to eat 250g of mince meat as hamburgers; plus parsley, basil, oregano, worcheshire sauce, pepper, salt and cayenne. Plus 4 pieces of bread of course.

If anyone is interested I'll recipe.
>>
>>37762108
Interested
>>
>>37762142
K

Usual ratio is
3 tsp parsley
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp basil
1/2 tsp of pepper
1/2 tsp of salt
1/4 tsp cayenne (less)
Between 1tsp worcheshire sauce

Add more worcheshire sauce depending on personal opinion, I'll do one and a bit tonight because I love worcheshire, but I'm a freak. Also, not too much salt or you'll harden the mince.

Defrost mince
Kneed it like dough in a bowl with the ingredients
Separate into two patties
Fry it (duhh)
Optionally place cheese after the flip
Stick in a sandwich with whatever you think hamburgers should have, although only plebs need more than non-American mustard and cheese.

This has about 50g of protein, depending on the bread and cheese, and 35g in the mince alone. It also makes anything you buy from a fast food place seem pleb as fuck.

Eat well

t. Hungry, hungry skeletor
>>
>>37762108
isn't that already the recipe?
>>
>>37762237
LOL I thought you asked for the recipe so I delivered? I even posted protein levels like a bro.
>>
>>37762246
50g proteosomes is good but add an egg and a couple slices of bacon and you could easily get that to 65
>>
>>37762087
Looks good senpai
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.