[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can't lose weight
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: tumblr_o04jb1131N1rn7bzro1_500.gif (2 MB, 497x267) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o04jb1131N1rn7bzro1_500.gif
2 MB, 497x267
I gained between 7-5 kg during the past 9 months. I didn't notice it so quickly because i have changed my style a bit and been mostly wearing just skirts and dresses. Then I started a new job and had to wear jeans every now and then and none of my pants suited me. It was very depressing. I didn't feel particularly bad about my weight until my favorite vintage one piece swimsuit didn't suit me anymore. And some rather pricey summer dress. I of course went crazy and started to diet.

The thing is, I mostly eat plant based but I have days where i will eat over 2000 calories. I don't exercise at all, I do a short (20min) cardio session twice a week and I walk home from work.

The super weird thing is that i always used to binge on food. I had days when i had pizza every day and NEVER gained weight... but now out of a sudden (i had a lot of stress too, moved to a foreign country, new job, new apartment, new life) i gained weight and it's driving me crazy.

Oh, i am 163cm and i weight 62kg at the moment. I used to weigh for the past 10years of my life always 55-57 kg. And i am 23 years old.

Do you think i might be having health problems or are the occasional binges really so bad?
>>
Gonna need to see some pics of your chubby little butt to further asess your situation.
>>
definitely, will post just gotta get home first.
i mean what do you think, could the binges really be so bad for you? (i am talking like eating two burgers and a pizza a day etc).
>>
oh and i should add my boyfriend is crazy about junk food. and i mean crazy. it's like we decide okay, a bag of chips for the evening and he brings three home. THREE. and opens them all. i expressed that i would like to get fit and he still keeps buying all the crap food and suggests evenings with sweets and burgers and stuff. it's making me so sad. i come from a household where we never had junk food/sweets at home.
>>
>>37761089

You have a boyfriend? Oh, ok.
>>
>>37761107
yeah that is not the point of course... just he's influencing a lot of my food choices and it gets hard.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 428x280) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 428x280
>>37761018
>literally tumblrina (filename)
>plant based diet (i.e. vegan dumb ass)
>guis i suddenly gained weight, it's stress right? :3
>i used to eat PIZZA and disn't gain any weight?!

Leave this board right now you fat skank, you deserve every pound you gained.
>>
>>37761089
Leave your boyfriend. (unless he is chad)

If you were a man /fit/ would be telling you to leave your girlfriend in this situation. I see no difference here.

>shoo shoo goblin
>>
>>37761089
So don't eat that junk food? I don't see the problem unless your boyfriend is forcing you or something.
>>
>>37761089
This is bait right?
2 burgers + 1 pizza a day, is this bad for my diet? Are you stupid?

>IS JUNK FOOD, THE SINGLE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR THAT EXPLAINS THE CURRENT OBESITY EPIDEMIC, REALLY BAD FOR MY DIET?
>DOES THE REASON WE HAVE 65% OF OBESE PEOPLE REALLY MAKE ME GAIN WEIGHT?
>I MEAN, I KNOW ITS BAD FOR OTHER PEOPLE BUT COME ON, HOW ABOUT FOR ME? IS IT ALSO BAD FOR ME??
>>
I'm better than your boyfriend
>>
>>37761018
Blablablalalalala GET TO THE FUCKING POINT ALREADY JESUS FUCKING CHRIST
>>
File: pizza.png (320 KB, 400x605) Image search: [Google]
pizza.png
320 KB, 400x605
>>37761018
Christ only CHAD can EAT PIZZA dumbass
>Captcha very much related LOL
>>
File: brule.jpg (65 KB, 599x449) Image search: [Google]
brule.jpg
65 KB, 599x449
Spend a week tracking every fucking thing you eat. Pen and paper, MyFitnessPal, and Excel spreadsheet, just track everything you eat and how much of it. No cheating. Figure out how many calories you're grossly overeating versus how many you should be getting for a person your size and activity level.

Next realize how many carbs and processed snacks with sugar you're consuming. STOP IT. Cut that out of your diet. Replace with fresh REAL food. If it's been processed, better not to have it. That stuff is designed to keep us hungry and craving more. Read up on nutrition and diet more.

K now you're eating better. Time to work out more. You're 23 meaning your eat-anything metabolism is slowing down. Gotta put work into keeping your weight low and metabolism up now and for the rest of your life.

You do not have a health problem. You're suffering from lack of proper diet and nutritional knowledge and practice, lack of willpower (stop binging!), and a bad influence (boyfriend). Get him interested in health and good food too. His constant buying snacks and keeping them around will pull you right back down the hole.
>>
>>37761411
>/fit/ answers the question of a guy
SS+gomad, read the fucking sticky

>/fit/ ansers the question of a "girl"
Listen here, its all very simple, first of all, get your nutrition in check, youll need to blabla la and be sure to blablabla also some excersice blablabla and i'm sure you gonna make it. :)
>>
>>37761018
This is bait right?
You don't do any form of strength training. You walk a pathetic distance not even worth mentioning. So really.zero exercise. You're getting older and on top of that eating shitty food with your fat boyfriend. What did you think would be the result of all this? I'd tell a man who posted the same silly shit the same thing, I don't care.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.