[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Diet
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 14
File: healthy-foods-jpg-11.jpg (92 KB, 1284x916) Image search: [Google]
healthy-foods-jpg-11.jpg
92 KB, 1284x916
So, what does your diet consist of?
>>
>>37759011
Almost entirely food, sometimes alcohol.

Aim for 60g fiber, 135g protein, 60g fats, 200g carbs

Not really autisitic about hitting those macros erryday
>>
>>37759011
shit
>>
Fruit till dinner, then vegan or vegetarian foods.
>>
>>37759011
This >>37759122
Except dinner for breakfast, then fruit. Herbal tea for supper. Yes I am faggot.
>>
>>37759011
Breakfast:
Walnuts/almonds/peanut butter
Seeds (Flax, chia)
Fruit (bananas, berries, orange, peaches - whatever is in the fridge)
Oats
Milk, whey
Eggs, sometimes with baked beans and toast
Cocoa
Honey
Coffee

Sometimes, not too often, grilled cheese & bacon sandwich

Lunch and dinner:
Potatoes, rice, legumes (most often beans), pasta
Chicken, minced beef, salmon rarely
Some veggies
>>37759122
>>37759310
>Raw meme
>Super high carb meme
I pity you.
>>
>chicken, salmon, tuna, eggs
>broccoli, spinach
>rice
>cottage cheese, yogurt, milk
>random fruits
>wendy's, popeyes, taco bell
>sushi
>>
>>37759358

Why?

Many people thrive on this diet.
>>
>>37759368
We call them DYELs
>>
>>37759378

Not everyone want to be huge friendo.
>>
>>37759358
>Raw meme
>Super high carb meme
Neither, actually. Veggie food doesn't mean high carb or raw and neither does fruit.
Brb having an avocado and tomato salad with pea protein shake on the side :)
>>
File: 292931.jpg (25 KB, 218x300) Image search: [Google]
292931.jpg
25 KB, 218x300
>>37759011
100% real foods
0 added sugars or refined/hydrogenated/transfats
Shittonnes of vegetables, 2kg a day
Lots of carbs (oats, lentils, brown rice, white/sweet potatoes)
Lots of fat (nuts, seeds, fish, dairy, eggs, cacao)
30-50g protein per meal
70g+ fiber a day
1 gallon of water, 2 cups of green tea, a cup of green rooibos, cup of chamomile+valerian+tulsi
>>
>>37759368
Define "thrive"
>>
540g carbs, 200g protons, 65g fat, 50g fiber
eat big, get big.
>>
memes
>>
>>37759405
There is a middle ground between emaciated and hueg.
>>
>>37759442
Not enough fiber.
Eat your veggies anon
>>
>>37759455
A lot of vegans are fat. Is that your middle ground?
>>
>>37759438

Livd long, normal and healthy lives.
>>
>>37759469

A lot of non vegans are fat, more so than vegans.

Is that your middle ground?
>>
>>37759480
>more so than vegans.
Not really
>>
>>37759472
>Long
Indifferent
>Normal
Not when you avoid/aren't invited to social circumstances because you don't eat anything normal people do
Also lmao at spending all your free time on eating 10 pounds of lettuce and date burritos
>Healthy
Assuming you meet all your nutrient needs from fruit (you don't but let's say you do), you still miss out on other things. For example, your teeth might fall out because you don't condition your gums to chewing with all that soft fruit.
>>
Chipotle
Whey
Ben&Jerry's
Cocoa Pebbles
Egg whites
Oats
Cookies
>>
>>37759574
>No real food
>No 8 meals a day
Not Rich Piana enough, try harder
>>
>>37759550
You are very misinformed about how a vegan diet can look.
>>
>>37759599
>No real food
>eggz'n oatz
>>
>>37759626
You are very bad at reading comprehension
I argue against raw, high carb and other bullshit fads, not against veganism
>>
I'm on the drip drop diet
2 drops = 2 pounds
>>
>>37759636
Apply yourself
>>
Depends, but mostly
>vegetables
>fish
>chicken
>nuts
>fruit
>>
1 lb no fat greek yogurt, thats my snack

and for dinner i eat a box of velveeta mixed with a pound of ground chicken and 1 to 2 steamer bags of veggies

sometimes ill have a cheeseburger for pre-dinner

but thats all, everyday
>>
Eggs, milk, bread and whey powder lately.

I need to eat something green. Severely depressed and this was the only way I could meet my protein and calorie goals. I just don't have much of an appetite or energy to make real food.
>>
>>37759029
60g of fibre what the fuck?
>>
>>37759639

Alright fair enough.

Its not a fad diet I'm following, this just seems to work for me.

Its easy to bring some fruit to work, whatever floats your boat right?
>>
>>37759659
No u
>>
>>37759011
>Breakfast
-Cottage cheese
-Peanut butter
-Scoop of whey
-Mashed banana
-Cinnamon

>Lunch
-Chicken cooked in tbsp olive or coconut oil
-Beans or lentils
-Broccoli, spinach, or cabbage

>Dinner
-2 scoops of protein + tbsp of pb
OR
-Yogurt + pb
-Spinach salad with balsalmic vinegar

Cutting at 1,400-1,500 cal and not losing weight :(
>>
>>37759358
>chia
what are you? my nigger-loving mom?
>>
>breakfast
>500ml unflavored greek yogurt and 2 scoops

>dinner
>any roast of pork/chicken 600ish calories
>400 calorie oven-ready cauliflower cheese pack

Good cut.
>>
>>37759011
Eggs, sauerkraut, mushrooms, lentils (sooo many lentils), other seasonal veggies, pork or beef to stew. Some fish once a week.

At this point I could afford to eat 'better', but this way is cheap, healthy, and easy to control and change for the odd time I eat socially (once or twice a month).
The only con is that trying to convince the gf to eat like this is a lost battle.
>>
>>37759011
Chicken salad, coffee and smoothies. Also some mushroom and spinach. And oats. It's not the pinnacle of manliness but it gets the job done.
>>
>>37760207
Oh, and milk as a post-wo. I don't really think about it as a food anymore, it's just the pwo.
>>
>>37760165
>Cutting at 1,400-1,500 cal and not losing weight

What's your height, weight and TDEE? How long have you been cutting?
>>
>>37760165
Are you male or female? Be honest.
>>
>>37760207

Yep, I also eat like I'm still broke. Healthy af, honestly.
>>
File: PhotoGrid_1467366015947.jpg (2 MB, 1920x1920) Image search: [Google]
PhotoGrid_1467366015947.jpg
2 MB, 1920x1920
Breakfast
-handful of oats
-50grams of whey80
-Sandwich
-Coffee

Preworkout
-Banana and Coffee

Afterworkout
-Recovery mix of Creatine, Glutamine, Leucine and 40g of protein and carbs mixed into a shaker of milk

Dinner
-basically never the same:Ddd usually sum meat and potatos with salads and shit

after that I may eat some bananas and apples shit, maybe even nuts for them healthy fatties and shit

dont care that much about die but this type of diet gave me pretty good results in 1 year

opinions guys pls???
>>
>>37760245
Drinking coffee before a workout gives me the runs. Anyone else?
>>
>>37760245

Is that a 1 year before/after?

Lolololololol
>>
>>37760219
>>37760231
Male, 5'9, ~160 lbs, been cutting since June, and lifting too.

I've cut lower than this, at like 1,200 cals, from 190 to 140 when I was a fat fuck.

Then I went to Spain and gained about 20 lbs, though all my clothes still fit and shit.

Macros come out to usually about 160g protein, ~100 g of carb, 50-60g of fat, 30-40g of protein, 20g of sugar
>>
>>37760263
absolutely, wakes me up pretty well and makes me ready to destroy the iron :D:D:D whatever it takes
>>
>>37760266
Lmao other way around bro :D
>>
Self loathing mostly and water, lots and lots of water.
>>
>>37760268
That's odd. You should be losing weight every third day or so. I don't doubt you know your shit but could you be getting extra calories from something you don't suspect? Or perhaps not enough time has passed since you returned?
>>
>>37760244
It's tasty af as well, all those vegetables.
Eventually I might tire of lentils and move on to greener pastures, like... potatoes, but I can do a small cut on lentils (hitting almost 50% carbs and barely enough protein, but it works), on potatoes, rice, or pasta I'd have to eat drastically more meat.
>>
Is it okay to grill like 30 chicken breasts and then freeze them with cooked rice & veggies to eat each day for a month?

I don't care about taste, i just want to eat healthy.

Buying in bulk is cheaper and you don't need to constantly worry about having enough protein and calories.
>>
>>37760306
Alright now it makes sense. Good job, man.
>>
>>37759011
Pizza 3 meals a day.
If you wanna look like chad, you gotta eat like chad.
>>
>>37760319
It won't go bad, depending on the freezing process there WILL be bacterial activity, but probably not enough for food poisoning.
It will taste bad, dry and freeze burnt, I wouldn't suggest you do that.

Can't you freeze the ingredients, and cook them just for the day or week?
>>
>>37760316
Maybe, but I came back 165 lbs and I have gotten it down to about ~160. It's been a trial getting back to the gym so I've only been going about 3 times per week doing something similar to 5x5 with accessory lifts while trying to build back up to my split, haven't made too many strength gains yet.

I think the only possibilities might be the peanut butter or the small amount of creatine mixed into the protein I've bought (BodyFortress). The pb because sometimes I don't exactly measure it like I do everything else but kind of eyeball a tablespoon with a normal spoon; this could be contributing, but I doubt it would add too many extra calories to constitute going over my limit.
That small amount of creatine might be causing some water retention but I drink a gallon a day so I would think most of the excess water is pissed out.

In any case I'll cut down on the pb (usually I have about 3 tbsps a day) and see if that makes any changes.

*also I meant 30-40 g of fiber, not protein
>>
>>37760344
Have you introduced the creatine recently, like only in the last month?
If so, that's probably water weight, creatine makes you retain like a motherfucker.
>>
>>37760351
Yeah it was in the last month, I was waiting for my next paycheck to get two of the big bottles of Gold Standard so I got some BodyFortress at Walmart just to fill in the gap.

I didn't see until after I bought it that it had small trace amounts of creatine mixed in for recovery.
>>
>>37760339
The ingredients is literally just chicken breast.

It takes a while to get the grill fired up. Doing it every day just for that one chicken breast seems like too much work.

I could grill 7 of them for the coming week every week, but i don't think you're supposed to keep grilled chicken in your fridge for more than a couple of days.
>>
Just eat less and stop drinking soda and alcohol.
>>
>>37759368
>thrive

Not dying is not thriving. Post your emaciated body twinkboi.
>>
Breakfast varies depending on how much time I have:

>four to five eggs cooked in butter with some veggies
>fruit with a protein shake made with whole milk
>peanut butter on two slices of bread with some fruit
>oats with honey and cinnamon if I haven't been shopping in a while

Lunch:

>leftovers from dinner
>nothing if I'm not feeling food

Dinner:

>beans with sour cream and tortillas or tortilla chips
>beef/chicken/pork with potatoes and veggies
>some sort of stew or soup with buttered bread
>>
eggs
oats
yogurt
protein powder
cottage cheese
chicken breast
broccoli
kidney beans
bananas
almonds
rice

this is 90% of my diet
>>
>>37759011
chicken
beef
turkey
tilapia
tuna

broccoli
carrots
corn
potatoes
green beans
peas

bananas
strawberries
raisins
dried apricots
blueberries

grits
oats

almonds
pecans
walnuts
peanuts
sunflower seeds

butter
milk

whey
fish oil
vitamin d

lots of water and salt
>>
Mainly chicken breast, like 500g everyday
Veggies sometimes frozen veggies
Cans of tuna and cottage cheese for quick meals
Eggs
Sometimes oats
Whey
Multi vitamin
Fish oil

Thats about it. I miss pizza.
>>
>pizza
>alcohol
>dairy
>cookies
>some other things

IIFYM brehs
>>
>>37760319
I freeze a months worth of chicken breast and its fine. I cook them AFTER defrosting tho. Get one of them electric hot plates its very quick and easy to grill
>>
>>37761307
lots of salt? bait?
i try to avoid salt
>>
>>37760319
yh i do this every week how do u think ready meals are made for the supermarkets
>>
oatmeal and protein whey 80 in the morning ( 5:30 am )

Cottage cheese at 9pm,

Chicken and broccoli at 12.30 pm

cottage cheese at 17:00

vegetables and some meat at 20:00

22:00 cottage cheese. i've done this diet for 2 months i lost 7 Kilograms and gained much muscle tissue.
>>
>>37761363
the USDA's sodium intake reccomendations are for the common person, who is sedentary. If you're active, especially if you're like me doing a 6 day/week PPL and cardio then you're very active and need to make sure your electrolytes are replenished.

it's the same as with your protein intake; unless you have kidney disease then your sodium intake doesnt matter as long as you're drinking plenty of water.
>>
>>37761363
Enjoy feeling like shit all the time. 50% of the reason that I was always tired and weak as a kid and teen at home was my mom's obsession with having as little salt in everything as she could. I was salt deficiency the for years and it ducks you physically and mentally. The other 50% was the criminal lack of protein.
>>
>>37761370
forgot to mention that before the 20:00 food, i went to the gym ( and i got another weigh 80 after the gym ).
>>
>>37761363
>>37761381

sodium, potassium and calcium are the bodies 3 main ions used for voltage gating; they are extremely important for muscles to work correctly.
>>
>>37761381
>>37761382
i don't feel like shit all the time i was just concerned with my sodium intake and water retention. after all i wont do without that sweet chilli cottage cheese
>>
>>37761382
Sorry the phone's auto correct went full retard.
>>
>>37761370
feel the SODIUM
>>
>>37761394
water retention isn't an issue either since you're sweating it out or exhaling it. carbs will make you retain water but if you're depleting glycogen you don't need to worry much about that. if you wanna eat a lot of salt and carbs then you need to get that heart rate up and lift with intensity
>>
>>37761403
What about it? what does the zodium do? also forgot to mention that i take some fruits too during the day.
>>
>>37761406
cheers hopefully you will help me with my cardio ill keep this in mind
>>
File: IMG_20160630_223640_edit.jpg (644 KB, 1544x2260) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160630_223640_edit.jpg
644 KB, 1544x2260
>>37759011
I do GOMAD without squats and more upper body push pull routine (Deadlifts as well) 4 times a week

I hope it works

I just eat whatever aside from the milk, milk is the staple the rest is random shit, chicken wings, pasta, anything my mommy makes
>>
>>37761440
good luck with your meem diet
>>
>>37761428
Sodium is basically salt and going over 8 grams a day is really bad for your heart and arteries

Basically heightens your stroke risk and shit
>>
>>37761449
is this true? i can get up to 6g but i drink 6-9L of water to flush that shit out
>>
>>37761447
Thanks, I don't see how it's a meme though, it's just milk as a staple and the rest whatever, as long as I get my calories an proteins in I can't see anything wrong with it
>>
>>37761461
It all depends, if you workout then you sweat out a lot of salt anyway so there's that, I wouldn't worry unless you eat like 10+ gram every day for a long time
>>
>>37759431
How much do you spend on food weekly, monthly.

How many calories you eat ?
>>
>>37761461
And you can also eat more potassium to cancel the sodium out
Bananas for example
>>
>>37761449
keep in mind table salt is only about half sodium, the other half is chloride which is important as well

>>37761437
http://exrx.net/Nutrition.html
https://www.rpi.edu/dept/bcbp/molbiochem/MBWeb/mb1/MB1index.html
http://themedicalbiochemistrypage.org/index.php

if you care to read more, these are some of my main sources for info. wikipedia is also a good resource
>>
>>37761478
This has validity to it. Potassium and sodium compete, potassium will push sodium out of the cells and into the volume and eventually excreted.

potassium has about a 4:1 ratio with sodum, so make sure you're gettiing plenty of it
>>
>>37761462
because u will get fat bulk at 500 over tdee

>>37761468
cool ill eat more sodium in future

>>37761478
sounds like bro-science too me

>>37761479
thanks i wont be adding salt though just eating more yolks and cottage cheese. quite happy to trial and error this
>>
>>37761491
>sounds like bro-science too me
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Na%2B/K%2B-ATPase

not broscience
>>
>>37761491
So you think Potassium canceling out Sodium is bro science but lean vs dirty bulk is "science"

Lol bro.

I don't mind the fat anyway, I want to get thick and as long as I achieve that goal it's all good, cutting comes easy to me anyway, I hate bulking.

Look the potassium vs sodium shit up, it's proven, it's basic biochemics
>>
File: Trumppepe.jpg (164 KB, 1280x809) Image search: [Google]
Trumppepe.jpg
164 KB, 1280x809
Breakfast
>oats mixed with non-fat greek yogurt w/ fruit on top

Lunch
>what ever meat they have at the dining hall here at my college (usually chicken/pork) w/ whatever vegetable or side they have

Dinner
>Chicken Rice

Snack/Post-workout
>Protein shake smoothie w/ almond milk

I think it comes in around 2000 calories and around 150g protein
>>
>>37759011
Lunch: yogurt/peanut butter and carrots

Dinner: rice, peas, chicken. Sometimes salmon instead of chicken if I'm feeling fancy. Beer occasionally.
>>
>Breakfast
-150g oats
-250ml milk
-peanut butter
- [fruit]

>Midmorning stuff
- 4 slices of whole bread
- 250ml milk

>Lunch
-Rice
-Beans
-Some green leaf vegetal
-some protein

>Midevening shit
-rice
-brocoli
-chicken

>Dinner
150g oats
500ml milk

I have no fucking idea what i'm doing, im just a skeleton
>>
chicken all varieties
turkey mostly ground
fish/shellfish
beef steaks or ground
pork loins
brown rice/quinoa
all vegetables
all fruits but on occasion
potatoes/yams
onions/shallots/garlic
1% Milk
nuts
water
coffee
tea

pretty much it. I do keep a half gallon of ice cream in the freezer too for rare treats.
>>
>>37761568
and eggs. fuck
>>
>>37761474
3000 calories a day, I spend £30-40 a week. Frozen vegetables are 89p/KG. Cabbages and broccoli can be found for <30p, too. Lentils, brown rice, oats, potatoes are pennies. Sardines are 35p a can. Nuts and cacao nibs are pretty costly but last a while, same with the teas
>>
Have there been any new studies on alcohol and the diet lately?
>>
File: eatme.gif (2 KB, 64x64) Image search: [Google]
eatme.gif
2 KB, 64x64
A lot better than it used to be. Starting a garden made the difference. Now I cut all types of greens for smoothies, salads, and general cooking all the time and I'm not in short supply. Seeds only cost me $1.

Breakfast: If I'm hungry, 2 eggs over easy and a few slices of bacon. Sometimes I make a smoothie of greens, a little fruit, yogurt, PB, and cinnamon and sip on that through the day. Today I'm not feeling hungry so a half cup of coffee (too much and I get shaky) and an apple.

Lunch: Usually a salad from my garden with nuts, vinaigrette dressing, and stuff like peas or green beans from the garden. Or sometimes my smoothie from breakfast lasts through lunch. A local restaurant has awesome soups and pita, so sometimes it's a bowl of lentils or chickpeas or beef+pepper, or lemon rice.

Dinner: Dinner can be a wide range of things. This past week I remember having salmon one day, chicken another, beef hamburger yesterday, and tonight I'm going out and having a big meal because I got a big paycheck this week. Celebrating a little :)

Snacks: Nuts, carrots and PB, an apple, handful of green beans from the garden, granola.

Drinks: Water mostly. Kombucha a few times a week if I can afford it. I drink maybe twice a month, maybe 1-2 beers or a gin/tonic.

Damn, it's crazy to think a few years ago it was fast food almost every day. FUCK
>>
Chicken
pork
rarely rabbit/turkey

white/brown rice
potatoes
bread

peanut butter
eggs
greek yoghurt

lettuce
broccoli
carrots
avocado
lots of fruit (bananas, apples, what ever is growing at the moment)

This covers most of what I eat.
>>
mfw 2 meals in and eaten 40g of fibre
>>
>>37759480
my gf is vegan and chubby :/
>>
>>37761703
oreos are vegan.
>>
File: TrumpPepe.png (500 KB, 1257x1920) Image search: [Google]
TrumpPepe.png
500 KB, 1257x1920
>>37761719

==NO MORE OREOS==
>>
>>37761788
fuck im not on the superior chan. I forgot I am on cuckchan
>>
>>37759011
Sausages and milkybars.
>>
What's a good healthy weightloss diet with lots of fruits and veggies and low carbs?
>>
>>37759011
Bags of frozen mixed veg
Ready meals when on 12 hour nightshifts
Coffee
Frozen Fish fillets or fish steaks for protein
Tuna

And Flapjack and wholemilk whenever I eat junk.
>>
>>37759455
Lol
>>
>>37761934
Low carb and healthy is mutually exclusive
>>
>>37762319
>implying you need carbs
>implying the healthiest veggies aren't low carb anyways
>>
>breakfast
>coffee

>lunch
>sushi or whatever else I buy at the food court

>dinner
>protein shake (3 scoops) with a can of tuna

not that healthy but its easy and works for me
>>
>>37759011
oats and cereal with dried fruit in the morning
salmon or tuna with pasta for lunch
greek yogurt with an apple cut into it as "dinner"
bread with peanut butter as bedtime snack
>>
>>37762437
forgot to add salad

need those fibers tbqh
>>
>>37760165
How bout you lay off the peanut butter, friend. 3tbsp is 300cal.
>>
File: 1436091786683.jpg (21 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1436091786683.jpg
21 KB, 396x385
I keep it simple:

-Eggs, chicken, fish (tuna/cod/mackerel/sardines), whey

-Plain greek yogurt, almond milk

-Rice, potatoes, oats, corn tortillas

-Chickpeas, lentils, peanut butter, cashews, almonds

-Apples, bananas, frozen berries, avocados

-Tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, onions, frozen broccoli, frozen green beans, frozen oriental stir fry

Fish oil + Glucosamine + Zinc. Vitamin D from actually having a life.

All you need senpai.
>>
>>37762435
how can you survive with so little food?
>>
>>37762561
I'm cutting at the moment. I'm a chubby alcoholic with a big beer belly. Sometimes I relapse and fuck my diet over, like yesterday... 14 beers... I'm trying to not do that but sometimes life stresses me out a bit too much and I think "fuck it".
>>
>>37759011
Yesterday was a p typical day for me:

Breakfast -
2 bananas
4 dates
1 mango
10-12 strawberries
tbsp. flax seeds
1 cup almond milk

Lunch -
2 slices whole wheat bread
1/4 c. hummus
1 cup spinach
1 cup baby kale
2 small cucumbers
2 small red bell peppers
1 huge slice onion
1 roma tomato
1 carrot

Dinner -
2 cups cooked brown rice pasta
1 cup spinach
1 cup kale
1 cup homemade pasta sauce
1 cup red beans
2 tbsp. nutritional yeast

Snack -
2 slices whole wheat bread
1 tbsp. peanut butter
2 bananas
>>
File: youarewhatyoueat.png (6 KB, 483x121) Image search: [Google]
youarewhatyoueat.png
6 KB, 483x121
Right now, being a poor college student with the next usable paycheck 2 weeks away, my diet literally consists of whey, milk, black beans, eggs, chicken, and rice. It's not optimal by a long shot but it was the best I could do on a budget for a period of time and not have it taste like complete shit.

Nice thing is I have 15 dozen eggs (they were .62 cents a dozen) and plenty of beans, along with a whole tub of whey. I'm scared about running out of chicken.

Pic related: calories of the day. Ignore the "daily total", it's whatever MFP preset, I don't follow it.
>>
>>37762901
protip: fats are per calorie the cheapest food. get some canola oil or butter.

dont fall for the chicken meme, its way too expensive compared to other sources like red meat which also have creatine, iron and b12 in them. if all u eat is chicken u will get a b12 deficiency and that will interfere with muscle growth and recovery

also hit up bulk food stores. see if you have a place called gordons food service (gfs). no memebership required and you can get 15 dozen eggs for like 8 bucks or 50lbs of rice for 20.
>>
>>37759757
I get 100g a day as a vegan :^)
>>
>>37763141
hi5 vegbro, ain't pooping great?
>>
>wake, fish oil, multi-vitamin, ECA
>light breakfast of an omelet or salad with yogurt ranch dressing
Seriously, yogurt dressing is like 1/5th of normal ranch calorie wise, by non of that awful taste that 'low-calorie' stuff tends to have. Only goddamn reason I can shovel down so much lettuce and broccoli.
>For lunch, make either grilled chicken or budget Tuna Pomodoro
>Go to work, they have a salad bar and grill line there. Normally get a chicken breast with a side of cucumbers and carrots
>come home, depending on my macros for that day, I'll have a casein protein shake or just more water.
>Try to sleep, can't. Shitpost on /fit/ forever.
>>
>>37759011
Pretty autismo diet just because I'm cheap and lazy.

Breakfast:
Oats
Greek yogurt
Protein powder + milk + maybe some PB2

Lunch:
Zero time so I do a green smoothie with
Spinach
Carrots
Frozen fruit
Protein powder
Chia seeds (I know they're meme but they're cheap omegas)
Greek yogurt

Dinner:
Chicken
Brown rice
Lentils
Mixed veggies
Various kinds of pre-made sauce

Snacks:
Banana, apple or orange
25g of nuts
Sometimes a square of dark chocolate

Sometimes squeeze a beer in if it's been a long day.
>>
File: IMG_0637.jpg (3 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0637.jpg
3 MB, 3264x2448
>>37762901
buy a frozen bag of chicken breast
>>
>>37763877
>kirkland
My fuckin man.
>>
>>37762901
You don't need chicken, bro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2m4p8s7xskQ
>>
>>37759011
6 foot, 175lbs, 23 years old on that permabulk life but cutting soon in time for Halloween. Metabolism has been fast as fuck my whole life. Currently adding about 1lb/month with:

80f
560c
165p

Breakfast: Egg whites w/ lemonade; homemade high protein bread w/ peanut butter. Also take B vitamin complex, probiotic, and vitamin D.

Lunch: White rice + whatever meat was on sale at the grocery store that week. Probably some beans in there too.

Dinner: Pasta with can of tuna or salmon, tomato sauce, olive oil

Dessert: Bowl of cereal w/ milk

Snacks usually consist of PB&J, instant ramen, bananas, rice and beans, cereal, fruits.

Slow cooker and rice cooker are your best friends. Buy some cheap stew meats and cook on Sunday, gives you plenty of protonz for the whole week. Buy a big ass bag of rice at your local Asian grocer and cook fresh to perfection in your rice cooker every night. Wake up to fresh rice, toss in the tupperware with meat and you're good to go.
>>
>>37760245
Props for actually providing pics. Seems like a decent diet, except no lunch? Also, try to shoot for more "real food" protein. You never really know what is actually in your whey.
>>
>>37760263
I can't drink coffee before squats or deads, makes me oddly lightheaded. Green tea works well for me. If I really need it, red bull. I never use a preworkout and I only caffeinate if I need that extra jolt of motivation.

>succumbing to the preworkout meme resulting in addiction and shitty workouts without your precious magic cancer powder
>>
>>37760403
They will keep for a couple days like you said.
I usually make enough for 4 or 5 days, and turn the last one into a chicken burrito then fill the last 2 days and grill up more chicken on the 7th day

Protip
>if your waiting for a grill to warm up, go get a propane grill instead
>>
>>37761285
this has a lot of similar foods to my diet
How's it working for you?
thinking about removing the sourcream, tortillas and peanut better
>>
>>37759011
>raw chicken next to bread and fruits
this triggers me
>>
>breakfast
3 eggs, some bacon, 30g cream cheese and tomatos

>lunch
500 gramms of pork chops with 30g cream cheese and mushrooms

>dinner
a can of tuna with 30g cream cheese and unsalted cashews
>>
hey /fit/, noob question here:

Every resource on the internet says, that if one wants to lose weight his daily calorie intake should be lower than daily calorie expenditure. For gaining weight it's the opposite. That makes sense.

What if I'm skinnyfat and I already have my target weight? I want to convert fat gut into some muscle on my arms. Do I eat as much as I burn throughout the day or bulk up and lose it later?
>>
>>37764668
Eat when you're hungry and don't when you're not. Build some muscle. The additional muscle will burn more calories and help you shed the skinny fat. Not very scientific but it worked for me.
>>
>>37759011
Breakfast. Bacon or eggs.
Lunch Bacon or eggs
Have a snack. Usually cheese
Dinner. Steak covered in butter.
Only drink water and occasionally a tiny gulp of full fat milk
Take supplements for micro nutrients.

Keto life boys
>>
>>37764716
That didn't work for me the last time. I had zero progress on the gym which made me lose my motivation and stop lifting for more than a year. People here told me it was because I ate too little. I want to do it right this time.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (41 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
41 KB, 1280x720
>>37764724
gross.
>>
File: you.jpg (92 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
92 KB, 600x400
>>37764724
>Have a snack. Usually cheese
>>
>>37764668
It depends on what your bf% is.

You can in no way shape or form turn fat into muscle.

If you want to burn the fat that you have then you have to go on a calorie deficit.

So if youre very high % bf you should cut first then add lean mass.
>>
>>37759358
Jesus.. All that poly unsaturated fat...
Thread replies: 147
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.