[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've been dieting(was 345 pounds, now 280, still losing)
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: fiber one.jpg (69 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
fiber one.jpg
69 KB, 480x480
I've been dieting(was 345 pounds, now 280, still losing) and I've gotten a taste of this and fell in love with it.

Is it bad for you cause of the honey? Or is it still good for you? I used to eat al-bran cereal, but since tasting this I can't go back.

Should I give up on this? Or is it still fine even with honey?
>>
The fiber sort of cancels out the sugars. It looks fine, bucko
>>
Fucking proud of you for losing that weight senpai. It won't hurt just eat a little less than you normally do, or mix then 3/4 old 1/4 new to the usual amount. Don't make your diet hell and dont make it fail. You will make it
>>
You should have 0 (zero) added sugar in your diet, all the sugars you consume ahouls come from whole fruits and whole fruits ONLY.

With this in mind you can probably answer your own question.
>>
>>37758963

Fiber does not "cancel out the sugars" why do you think this?
>>
>>37758973
>It won't hurt just eat a little less than you normally do
What do you think I been doing, silly?
>>37759041
Im just cutting back on calories, I still drink coke because I went 3 months without it, craved it every day, so I went back to it. My current diet is 1100-1500 calories a day.
>>
>>37759161

Try to cut out all added sugars from your diet, your body will thank you for it.

Watch the documentary Fed Up if you arent convinced.
>>
>>37759193
seen documentaries and stuff, but can't cut out the coke.

I mean, the rest of my diet is a bottle of milk, water, and grilled chicken breasts.
>>
>>37759223

why so you drink it if you know its poison?

Do you want to try to kick your addiction?

Maybe try drinking some every other day.

You only have 1 body anon treat it well, I know you can do this.
>>
>>37759256
I didn't come here to get lectured on how I still enjoy something from before I started a diet, I asked whats everyone's opinion on that cereal.
>>
>>37759293

Sorry.

Its shitty cereal with added sugar, just eat one without added sugar.
>>
>>37759300
Don't humans, you know, need sugar? Why such a sperglord? And when I eat it, I eat one cup.
>>
>>37759316

Yes we need sugars but those should not come from added sugar.

Only from whole fruits, because with whole fruits you will also get vitamins, fibers, water and flavanoids.

These all prevent the insulin spike that occurs after ingesting sugar, which will lead to health problems.

That is why a cereal without added sugar is optimal and therefore preffered over one with added sugar.

If you still choose to eat the one your eating now that is your choice but you now know it is not the best choice.

Its up to you anon.
>>
>>37759351
Well I don't eat fruit and my only sugar intake was this cereal.
>>
>>37758914
>Is it bad for you cause of the honey? Or is it still good for you?
What are your goals? If it is specifically only to lose weight, yes they are fine as long as they fit your macros.
>>
>>37759383
Well there you have your answer. Eat oats witch fruits.
>>
>>37759391
To be 240 pounds, or if I look smexy in my opinion.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.