[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know this is more of a general health question, but I hope
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
I know this is more of a general health question, but I hope it's okay on /fit/.

Anyways, at what age would you say a person could expect to die of "old age", meaning not from cancer, diabetes, other major health concerns etc. In other words, at what point could a person potentially not wake up the next day simply because they're old and it's their time.
>>
75+
>>
>>37758567

Any age.

"Died of old age" is just the polite way of saying "he wasn't obviously sick and we aren't doing an autopsy"
>>
>>37758567
People don't die just because they get old you stupid fuck. With age come ailments. At a certain point you body can't recover anymore and you go into irreversible shock.
>>
>>37758590
And at what point would that be likely if you didn't have some sort of major health problem?
>>
>>37758567
Literally all those are symptoms of old age m8
>>
>>37758665
Look. You're not understanding. It's all on the individual. Looking at statistics 76 for men and 81 for women. Is that what you wanted? Lrn2google
>>
>>37758698
I never understood why people bring that
"Learn to use google shit"
That could literally be said for every thread here so why be a fags asshole, you stinky faced nigger cunt?
>>
>>37758732
When looking for a statistic like "average life span" you Google for an answer. It's not an opinion you stupid bitch.
>>
>>37758775
Yeah but the average lifespan is different from the age a healthy person can expect to run into problems. The average is gonna be skewed by people who die of cancer and shit in their 50's
>>
>>37758775
Because people come here looking for opinions rather than a certainty... Fuck off nigger. Go down the catalog and spread that "Google it" shit you nigger.
>>
>>37758793
Healthy is a relative term. Are you health if you run every other day and eat right? Are you healthy if you hike once a week and eat right? What if you eat a perfect diet but never exercise? What if you're very active but don't eat well? You're dumb a shit.
>>37758794
No, he asked a very broad answer that no one in the universe can know. What age will you die from getting old? That's something a child would ask. Stupid question, he wanted a number so he got one. Please kill yourself you stupid fuck. I'm 10000% sure you have no real friends and the ones you think are your friends talk shit behind your back. People feel sorry for you, you talk a lot of shit but everyone knows you can't back it up because you're a bitch.
>>
>>37758901
>He asked a very broad answer
>You're dumb a shit
kek
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.