[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can you do weight lifting or cardio and take Ritalin/Concerta
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: pills.jpg (2 MB, 2356x1571) Image search: [Google]
pills.jpg
2 MB, 2356x1571
Can you do weight lifting or cardio and take Ritalin/Concerta or any kind of ADHD meds?
>>
>>37751161
>concerta

kek

how do you like eating sponges?
>>
>>37751203
I take it normally and last about 7h
Or I suck the outer coating, cut the pill to remove the sponge and remove the waxy coating
>>
>>37751161
I take 5-10 mg adderall and 2 scoops c4 before every lifting session followed by 10 miles on my bike.
>>
>>37751224
Do you take it to improve your performance or because you are diagnosed with ADHD?
>>
>>37751244
I was on adderall from 7-20 years old, and do have adhd, but am not currently prescribed. I take it mostly for performance since its summer (college student) so I don't really need it for studying and I'm currently unemployed.
>>
>>37751265
So I will be fine if I exercise on it?
On cardio, I guess I will have to pay attention to my heartbeat
>>
I'm doing that, so yes. 54mg concerta in the morning, 10mg ritalin an hour later just before workout, then 18mg concerta around lunch, and 10mg ritalin around dinner time.
>>
>>37751295
I mean. At one point in high school I would sometime take 50 mg adderall xr as well as one and a half scoops jack3d back when it had dmaa in it. Never had an adverse cardiac event but I'm not promising you anything. Test your personal tolerances, keep an eye on your heart rate. I've experienced palpitations but not due to any structural problem with my heart and have been told by my doctor that I'm in "perfect health."
>>
it works better its a cheat method.
>>
>>37751416
You're lucky to have IR ritalin
I take 54mg Concerta too. The effects doesn't last more than 6-7 hours.
I asked my doctor about adding a IR dose, but she said she was afraid it would mess with my sleep.
>>
>>37751450
Thanks, I always monitor my heart rate and I avoid pushing my limits too far (with cardio)
>>
>>37751450
Should add that it destroyed my sleep though. Found it impossible to sleep more than 5 hours a night even though I was making great gains. Bulked from 135 to 165 over the course of 3 months and lost fat somehow. Doctor accused me of taking sterons at one point.
>>
>>37751456
That means she can't trust you. She's afraid you'll abuse it. If it fucks with your sleep you'd just stop taking it, or start taking it earlier. She doesn't trust you to do that.

No offense, I don't even know you, but she might be right. You did give her that impression of you.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.