[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drinking Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
Fit I've been drinking heavily for about a month daily. Most days i get to the 8 or 9 drinks within two hour range then rehydrate and eat so i dont get hung over. Some days I feel myself getting close to the blackout range
Im also trying to cut at the moment to lose some weight, Will the drinking effect my cut
How can i lose weight and continue to drink heavily
>inb4 dont drink
>inb4 theres carbs in alcohol
Im happy as an alcoholic and i just want to be happy with myself and alcohol does that. Just help me lose weight and drink
Also i've recenty picked up smoking again, trying to quit, on my 1st day without any cigs. Will this effect my weight at all?
Pic related my go to liquor
>>
God you're an idiot. I've been down that path except two years instead of one month. I used to think the same way, I thought I could drink and make gains and smoking wasn't a hindrance at all. A word of advice from a sympathetic man: you're never going to make it until you kick the liquid jew.
>>
>>37751089
Is it hurting me tho? it just makes me feel good and happy, i only gained 2 lb and i havent been on my normal workout routine because ive been partying and on vacation
>>
Drinking and smoking is just as bad, if not worse, than shoving transfat garbage fast food in your body. You might lose weight if you drink so hard you're puking and shitting your brains out, but beyond that, no.
>>
You're on a slippery slope. If you continue, the alcohol will not only stop to feel good and stop making you feel happy, but you will also be unable to derive any joy from any other thing in life. You will become hollow and the world will turn grey for you.

As for your gains and your weight, the alcohol blocks your bodies ability to metabolize the things you put in it correctly. It blocks protein synthesis. It greatly affects the quality of your sleep. All these things are essential for your gains and for your weight loss.
>>
so how often can you drink and still be healthy?
>>
>>37751189

ideally below three units, one or two times a week

usually people party once a week or so and sure, that shit is acceptable for a few years despite being unhealthy, but it will still majorly fuck with your gains

alcohol is, in basically all the way used by young people, a burden on your efforts in the gym

for you though, given that you've managed to have 8-9 drinks a day for an entire month, i'd say give up drinking entirely since if you aren't one already you definitely have all that it takes to become a full blown type 2 alcoholic
>>
>>37751006
try killing you'reself
>>
>>37751139
no it's not hurting you at all unless you count total liver failure as hurting
>>
well i used to smoke pot daily and do shrooms/acid weekly with adderall nearly daily and perocets a few tiimes a month and now all i do is drink so id say the drinking is much better for my mental health, i lost 30lb when i was addicted to the speed but it wasnt healthy
>>
>>37751363

it won't be in the long run

i genuinely feel like you'd be best off seeing a psychiatrist and discussing your habits over with him

you seem to have deeply rooted issues with drugs and it's not sustainable in the long run
>>
>>37751184
Everything this anon says! Its inhibits your bodies ability to properly metabolize protien, fucks your sleep patterns, ruins your liver, and fucks you mentally by creating a dependency on a depressant. You feel "good" on alchohol because your bodies become dependent on it. Right now, you're a slave to a chemical.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.