[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long will it take to go from skinny to this? How often and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: 1467145018717.jpg (77 KB, 750x951) Image search: [Google]
1467145018717.jpg
77 KB, 750x951
How long will it take to go from skinny to this?

How often and how long should i be working out?
>>
>>37749606
i dunno an hour? you just need to eat.
>>
Depends on where you start and how tall you are. If you're shorter under a year but if you're taller 1 year+
>>
Serious question... would you ingest a turd capsule (poo pill) that contained Jared Leto's poop, if it was guaranteed to make your GI flora and metabolism more like his?
>>
>>37749900
this is all hypothetical, right?
>>
Depends on how skinny we're talking. A lot of people here will say "hurrr just cut" or "just do a few pushups" when a thread like this comes up but if you're starting out majorly underweight than it's going to take some real time and effort with real weights to build up that much mass.
>>
>>37749606
Why would you want to look like an anorexic on roids?
>>
>>37749606
That is skinny lol dyels thinking crucifix physique requires anything other than 40 days of fasting and 12 homies to ride on niggas with
>>
>>37750082

Because that's the body type which is most preferred by women, contrary to the delusional beliefs of muscle-dysmorphic men.
>>
>>37749606
GOMAD + SS

1 year
>>
>>37750089

go on and cater to basic bitches then, senpai
>>
>>37749606
3-4 months of traning (6months if you are lazy) and starving everyday.
>>
>>37750089
No, it really isn't, kek.
Well, okay, maybe for teenage girls.
>>
>>37749606
>you'll never be hung jesus
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.