[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just one day.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: CameronAlborzian.png (80 KB, 300x255) Image search: [Google]
CameronAlborzian.png
80 KB, 300x255
Don't drink any alcohol today. Just see how much better you'll feel. It's just one day.

You know who you are. I'm talking to you. You can do it.
>>
>>37748822
y-y-you too
>>
agreed, been sober for over 3 months now, I'm losing weight fast and my energy and motivation levels are through the roof.
>>
>>37748866
Since I spend so much of my time here, I made this thread as a reminder for myself, and I hope it helps you too.
>>
>>37748869
Congrats. I did it once then relapsed. Keep up the fight.
>>
>>37748822
Fuck off you wretch I have tomorrow off for once. I'm getting genuinely drunk as fuck tonight and playing a bunch of shitty videogames I picked up in the stupid steam summer sale.
>>
>>37748822
>this is to me
>summerfest started yesterday
>going today with all my buddies
>pretty much have to drink to enjoy a festival scene like this

Maybe tomorrow pal
>>
>>37749204
Your time is yours to spend how you like it. There are other threads you might like better. This one is not for you. Don't waste your time here.
>>
>>37749245
Completely understood... festivals like that are not really that fun after a point. Tomorrow is another day.
>>
>>37748822
nice double dubs

good for me I rarely ever drink and if I do it's in moderation; as in a few glasses of wine. I'll probably drink some on saturday though, nothing you can do about it - unless my gf wants to sleep at her place, in which case I'll stay sober so I can drive.

on the topic of addiction, I have now stayed away from videogames for 10 months now. I managed to do that once before then relapsed and almost fucked up my life for a second time. not this time though, not again.

sorry for blogging.
>>
>>37750049
>on the topic of addiction, I have now stayed away from videogames for 10 months now. I managed to do that once before then relapsed and almost fucked up my life for a second time. not this time though, not again.

Did you completely quit, or did you back it to moderation?
>>
>>37748822
I dont even drink though opee
>>
>>37749204
Desu that sounds fun
>>
>be Slavic
>can convert vodka into gains
Sorry OP but I was made to do this
>>
>>37750081

I feel like sharing, so I'll type out the entire story, I hope it's not too boring.

I got into gaming super hard when studying for the first time. I was 18 at the time and dropped deep when I found out I was amazing at a thing I had never done before. I went from never having played a fps to playing competitively on a european level within a few months. I was hooked. Somehow I never pursued the competitive path after my clan crumbled and just stuck to playing anyways. Switched the games a few times, thousands of hours in most of them, became quite good in some of them, never made anything from it. dropped out of studying at 21, after hitting a peak of 16 hours of gaming per day for an extended period of time. suddenly I had no more money so I moved in with my sister and still kept playing. decided to get a shit wage slave job and still played. decided not to kill myself because I found it to be unethical and cowardly and decided to deal with my failure and try again in living a life. switched jobs a few times and got back into studying, dropped videogames for the first time. got /fit/ at the same time. everything was going well, 9 months in I had everything under control, working and studying and lifting. still, I felt hollow and not satisfied and I thought I could now handle playing a little as a hobby. I was wrong. withing a few months, my 2nd studies were about to go down the drain and I was close to losing my job. it got so extreme, I slept once a week when servers were on maintenance and occasionally napped during nexus. worked 5-11 and went to university occasionally. obviously I stopped lifting as well for over a year. when I was about to hit the wall for a second time I got my shit together once and for all and uninstalled everything. been clean ever since, which is now 10 months.

the lesson: I am too much of a pussy to game in moderation, too much of a broken piece of shit addict to not get hooked as soon as I touch any half-decent game.
>>
>fade out alcohol from start of year
>get face hand feet numbness
>blood test cant find anything wrong but does find liver imbalance
>had scan done, get results tomorrow
>last few weeks had stomach ache, back ache, constipation and diarrhea, dizziness, eyes going reddy yellow

b-b-but I stopped drinking why is my liver dying on me :(
>>
Not a drinker but I'll give up weedlmao for the day, I guess.
>>
>>37750288
you terk his jerb!!!!!!!1 he has no reason to live anymore
>>
>>37750288
Congrats on kicking the habit. I hope it works out for you. Sometimes liver enzymes are from weight loss.
>>
>>37749254
please don't get me upset, i get upset very easily.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.