[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you talk to girls at the gym?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 1393488923498.jpg (35 KB, 490x586) Image search: [Google]
1393488923498.jpg
35 KB, 490x586
How do you talk to girls at the gym?
>>
>"Do you want to know what is in my shake?"
>>
you dont
>>
just be yourself
>>
>>37746663
F
P
B
P
>>
>Aproach to grill
>Say hi
>make a friendly conversation.

There you go.
>>
>pull out wallet
>hand tip money to receptionist
>>
>>37746654
>Why are you not trying to leave humanity behind, drop those baby weights and CMON!!!
>>
make eye contact with them and wait for them to look away. if they do a double take thats your sign to go talk to them.
>>
>>37746654
Open your mouth

Same as how you talk to girls outside, or anywhere.
>>
>>37746691
> tfw always make eye contact but never get a second glance

JUST
>>
>>37746654
If you're a chad, you just do. If not, you don't.
>>
File: 009 - WXLTjMc.jpg (5 KB, 184x195) Image search: [Google]
009 - WXLTjMc.jpg
5 KB, 184x195
>>37746670

most people posting on this chat board have no traits attractive to any reasonable woman. hence being yourself may not be a good option
>>
few times I have it's because they started talking to me

I don't think theres a good way to cold approach at the gym as a dude
>>
>>37746669
this
>>
>>37746654
Why are you talking to chicks in the gym instead of finishing your set?
>>
>>37746654
>excuse me, you are doing it wrong!
>what?
>the squats, you are doing them wrong. Let me show you how to do it right.

And then you push her out of the squat rack and load the heaviest weights you can do 5 reps and act like it was easy for you and could do much more if you wanted to.

Works everytime.
>>
>>37746824
There's two solutions to that.
1) Accept who you are while also accepting the fact that you will not get laid/only fuck ugly bitches
2) Change yourself for the better
Latter is indefinetly harder but way more fulfilling.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.