[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Home Training
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: total-body-workout.jpg (96 KB, 713x380) Image search: [Google]
total-body-workout.jpg
96 KB, 713x380
I want to start working out at home due to lack of money recently.

Can any of you recommend me a program without any equipment (pushups,situps etc)?

I do cardio every day, but i need to build some muscle as well.

Thanks.
>>
>>37745345
Invest in some dumbbells, they are relatively cheap and can be used in a lot of diff exercises. If not possible replace dumbbells with appropriately weighted household items.
>>
>>37745345
Ree at me all you want, but check out reddits bodyweightfitness sub. I don't use it, but I've heard they have a solid beginner routine.
>>
>>37745402
This, it's a good sublebbit. Also OP I suppose you are new to fitness so read the sticky and maintain a good diet. I would invest in dumbbells/pullup bar. If you are a slav go outside and find a pullup bar there. Good luck op
>>
>>37745402
Link it, please.

I can't navigate reddit.
>>
Literally,

Push ups

Planks

Running

Chin ups

Only investments will be a doorframe chin up bar and running shoes.

Monday: Push ups, timed Planks
Tuesday: Chi ups, timed planks
Wednesday: Running/jogging
Thursday: Push-ups, timed planks
Friday: Chin ups, timed planks
Saturday: Running/jogging
Sunday: sports activity that you can really get into (rock climbing, fencing, mountain biking) something so that you can get out and meet people

The most important principles are that you record you progress and always either do more/better/longer than the day before or AT THE VERY LEAST maintain it.

This is a very simple program and you can do it with great results. Nothing stellar, but your health will be better and you'll look balanced.

>>37745402
It's solid. /Asp is good too.

Bodyweight is different than calisthenics though. Bodyweight focuses on the easy beginner movements than anyone can do and just adds a lot of reps and sets.

Depending on how interested you are in cultivating the cool skills and movements will determine where on the spectrum you fall
>>
File: 013 - jl8q6On.jpg (35 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
013 - jl8q6On.jpg
35 KB, 853x480
>>37745434
http://i.imgur.com/TaRUkxo.png
>>
>>37745441
Thanks!
Can i combine these with cardio every day?

Without my daily run i get really tired.
>>
>>37745434
I don't know if this will get me banned so just google /r/bodyweightfitness
>>
>>37745449
Rather confusing layout to me.

>>37745470
Well i did, but there are just a bunch of different threads. Can't navigate that site.
>>
If you follow this program you will be a god
100 push ups
100 sit ups
100 squats
10km run
everyday
>>
>>37745494
Been doing this. Not everyday cause I'm not a God, but it will get you laid.
>>
File: Workout.png (17 KB, 807x316) Image search: [Google]
Workout.png
17 KB, 807x316
OP here. What do you guys think about this program?
>>
>>37745511
Looks hard but doable. If it starts getting easy (i.e., your'e not sweating as hard as the first week) then you should get one of those scuba diving belts with weights.
>>
>>37745494
also doing this for roughly 3 years
can kill anything with one punch
>>
>>37745484
sorry about layout, got it from the cheat sheet
here is the routine page thingy: reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness/wiki/kb/recommended_routine
>>
>>37745345
Do whatever you like but make sure you start slow. Don't say you were never warned.
>>
File: Start Bodyweight Infographic.jpg (2 MB, 2481x6600) Image search: [Google]
Start Bodyweight Infographic.jpg
2 MB, 2481x6600
>>37745511
it's balanced, but it's only beginner stuff.

check pick related when you want to move up.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.