[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>TFW suppose to be cutting >Instead Im lifting 5-6 times
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: 1466951085445.png (29 KB, 882x1289) Image search: [Google]
1466951085445.png
29 KB, 882x1289
>TFW suppose to be cutting
>Instead Im lifting 5-6 times a week and eating way too much

why is cutting so fucking hard

I keep going ham on pizza and cookies and "making up for it" but lifting as hard as possible
>>
>>37743354

Because youre making it about what you WANT to eat, not what you should be eating. Dont think about whether you feel like cutting, or you will always lose to your cravings.

You were disciplined enough to workout, now apply that to your appetite. Find things to preoccupy your mind instead of thinking about eating.

No, its not easy. Yes, it will be difficult for a long time. Eventually it does get better. You'll feel more in control, which will also improve your quality of life.
>>
>>37743672
But I'm addicted to getting stronger and lifting regularly until my shit is sore

I cant do that cutting
>>
>>37743702

Then just do that. Why did you even ask? Why are you "supposed" to be cutting if thats not your goal?

Either way, it all boils down to discipline.
>>
finger. rhroat.
>>
ECA
>>
>>37743354
THis is my life right now
>>
File: 1462138618999.jpg (46 KB, 400x394) Image search: [Google]
1462138618999.jpg
46 KB, 400x394
Throw out your pizza and cookies.
have only chicken, veggies(sweet potato), and plain bread in your kitchen
>>
>>37743789
dude because i want to lean AND strong/big

I'm starting to understand why some people roid now
>>
>thinking you can make up overeating by "training really hard"

t. fatso
>>
>>37744046
I didn't say I think it makes up for it

i just said that's how I justify it
>>
more dietary fibre
more water
more control
more things to do ie bored and then you eat
>>
>>37744046
>thinking you can't

t. somebody who cant even run 3 miles
>>
you aren't "making up for it" enough then senpai. sometimes i do three seperate workouts on days that i slip up or days after i slip up. like today for example i walked two miles, did some boxing and cardio for an hour, and did another hour of ab workout later to make up for all the shit i ate. don't take cutting too seriously but thinning up is the hardest thing to do
>>
>>37744116

>"trains" for an hour extra
>eats a burger to reward himself
>wonders why he's 2lbs fatter every month

good job pajeet.
>>
>>37743354
How is it hard I smoke weed and can maintain or cut even with munchies
>>
File: 1464042451215.jpg (72 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
1464042451215.jpg
72 KB, 1440x1080
>>37743354

>tfw only ate a small plate of rice and tuna today because poverty as fuck
>hearing anons complain about eating food
>>
You gotta learn to separate your nutrition from your training.

You can't out train a diet where you're consuming thousands of extra calories than you need.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.