[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
whats going on here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1467243362172.gif (1011 KB, 450x365) Image search: [Google]
1467243362172.gif
1011 KB, 450x365
whats going on here?
>>
>>37742093
JOE ROGAN takes his ALPHA BRAIN™ and does swings with his ONNIT® kettlebells while YOU still lift DUMBELLS and make NO GAINS
>>
>>37742693
is this exercise called the elbow joint destroyer?
>>
HEMP
........R
........O
........T
........E
.........I
........N
>>
Do people (normies) still like Joe Rogan? Do they see past him trying to sell them bullshit, or is he a font of knowledge for the ones who don't know better?
>>
He's onnit anon. Dontchaknow?
>>
>>37743414
he's pretty ignorant and close minded and freaks out when proven wrong
or when someone doesn't agree with his views and yet he tries
to convey this "warrior poet" enlightened being persona.
>>
>>37742093
Joe rogan does 11/10 cardio

Memetards laugh at how silly it looks
>>
>>37743460
Post example of this.
Joe hogan is the first person to redact statements, or admit to not knowing shit
>>
>>37743498
listen to the episode with the vegan fags where he goes "but muh wolves" for 70% of the episode when they talk about why they are vegan
>>
>>37743550
...you are implying that he is wrong about replacing predators being good for the environment, and you think nobody should ever eat meat??
>>
>>37743550
P.s. Even in that discussion he offered a lot of caveats that he wasnt an expert, and didnt claim to know more.
He just fundamentally disagreed with the jump in logic that farm industry is bad, therefore eating meat is bad
>>
>>37742093
never really liked joe rogan. he's loud and opinionated despite the sophistication of his world view being on par with a teenage stoner. he comments on way too much shit he knows nothing about and acts rude for no reason a lot of the time. he's what plebeians think a ROUGH ALPHA MALE is supposed to act like, rather than what a true alpha male really is
>>
>>37743414
Do you even listen to him speak or did your just form a viewpoint based on this website? Not implying. Just asking.
>>
>>37743710
>>37743691

calm down Joe
>>
>>37743710
It's been a while, I've seen a few of his standups and know he does commentary on UFC MMA shit and in general he was never that funny to me. I know he's an opinionated person and supports a few different brands. All my college friends think he's hilarious and a genius for some reason.
>>
DAE cringe when he tries to be funny on his podcasts, I like him and the podcasts but dude just isn't funny.
>>
File: Rogan is five-four; wears lifts.jpg (242 KB, 885x597) Image search: [Google]
Rogan is five-four; wears lifts.jpg
242 KB, 885x597
>>37742093
Cant get taller must get wider

wwtl
>>
>>37743710
I do listen, i listened to the joe schilling epl live today.
I just recalled offhand the ep. You referred to, and i remember thinking joe was on point.
>>37743726
Kek, if i had joe's life i would be doing pharmahuasca in muh isolation tank
>>37744132
SAVAGE
>>
File: vXo4kxk.jpg (15 KB, 450x310) Image search: [Google]
vXo4kxk.jpg
15 KB, 450x310
>>37742093
what we're seeing here is the dissolving of the boundary between people and information
>>
Joe Rogan is a role model of mine. Love the cunt.
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.