[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is it safe to work out in the morning with an empty stomach ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: 1453126417520.png (397 KB, 855x977) Image search: [Google]
1453126417520.png
397 KB, 855x977
Is it safe to work out in the morning with an empty stomach ?
>>
>>37739238
>is it safe

I guess, but you will feel a bit dizzy. Just eat something small like an apple before u go
>>
>>37739238
Yes. It's my preferred method. Eating banana helps though. The idea is that you wake up, then start working out BEFORE the hunger sets in. So you have to be timely.
>>
What do you mean by safe? Effective?
>>
>>37739304
Both safe and effective. I know that I would be much more motivated to work out if do it just after waking up, knowing that I would get a nice breakfast and a hot shower after it but I don't want it to have a negative effect on my health or gains.
>>
>>37739238
it's what klokov does. maybe not in the morning, but on an empty stomach when he wakes up at like 11 am.
>>
>>37739238
you will lose weight
>>
>>37739238

I do it 6x a week. I drink some bcaas before I go lift. I don't know if they do a damn thing but I got a lot of it for free so w/e. I always feel fine.
>>
You will have less energy meaning you won't lift as much/run as fast/swim as fast etc.
>>
Safe, yes. If you're not feeling up to it do what others have suggested and get some simple carbs in you before you head out.
>>
Well, thanks for your answers guys !
>>
>>37739238
I never eat befor the gym, some pwo n gorge the rest of the day...im shredded it might be be ause of that?
>>
>>37739238
i never lift as well when i do
>>
Yes

Lower insulin resistance
>>
>>37739238
believe it or not, humans became setendary degenerates not very long ago. Food & sitting on your ass was not an option before.
>>
very individual. research shows you show lift some time in th afternoon but the difference is negligible, at least if you take two weeks or so to get used to lifting in the morning.

getting 10-50 grams of fast carbs (ideally waxy maize but malto and dextro are good too) and bcaa.
>>37739482
the bcaas do prevent some catabolism during the workout
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.