[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
greentext thread?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 603_Arthur_Dayne_Side.png (421 KB, 723x944) Image search: [Google]
603_Arthur_Dayne_Side.png
421 KB, 723x944
>rewatching game of thrones with gf
>her brother comes home from friday night magic
>gf's brother is fat turbonerd
>sees viper vs mountain fight
>he says "this is historically inaccurate, i've been to a museum where they let you wear medieval armor and it's too heavy to move in like that"
>i point out he's a fat nerd that gets tired going up stairs
>tell him that medieval fighters would be able to move swiftly due to a healthy diet and intense training
>he tells me i'm full of shit because medieval fights were just grappling contests to see who could stab pits in the armor first
>ask him why swordsmanship was even developed
>scurries off to room
>contemplate the virtues of fascism
>>
Nice roleplay thread
>>
>>37735080
Ur a fag,
>watch battle of Nations fights and tell me how many flips they did
Ur brother is a fag
>Viper had only leather
You are sort of right
>People did train to be able to run and jump on a horse in full armor
>>
>>37735080
>browsing /fit/
>spot another thread that doesn't belong on this board
>read anyway
>bored
>here comes dat boi
>oh shit waddup?
>>
>>37735145
>here comes dat boi
>oh shit waddup?
Sorry, i was absent from the homosexual downs-syndrome orgy when this happened but where is this from and what does it mean?
>>
>>37735177
>current year
>still doesn't know how to Google
It's a shame you missed out on the orgy. You would have been the biggest, most retarded faggot there.
>>
>>37735177
It's a new meme with a frog on a wheel, constantly used on /b/ but people are bringing it here, sorry to bring the news.
>>
>>37735177
It's nigger talk. Try to filter it out.
>>
>rewatching GoT
>calling others nerds

KEK
>>
>>37735212
>You would have been the biggest, most retarded faggot there.

>projecting this hard
>>
>>37735647
You don't understand what projection is, stop using it as a comeback to everything just because is sounded cool one time when someone else used it.
I'm going to agree with the guy that called you a retarded faggot.
>>
>>37735145
>>37735177
It pissenning
It ourboing
It Hemingwaying
>>
>>37735728
>You don't understand what projection is

>projecting this hard
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.