[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How often does /fit/ eat fast food, and if so what do you get?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 19
File: Big Tasty.jpg (84 KB, 717x637) Image search: [Google]
Big Tasty.jpg
84 KB, 717x637
How often does /fit/ eat fast food, and if so what do you get?
>>
5 1euro cheeseburgers from McD's
>>
>>37733932
Once or twice a week.
I like to eat a good kebab. It's ironic, because I'm a Slav destinied to remove kebab.
But when you're at uni and the nearest restaurant near the campus is a kebab, you start to appreciate what you have.

McDonald's once in a few months. I buy a few Big Macs or something when I lie to myself that I'm gonna bulk.
>>
If I'm bulking I'll get something like 10 chicken selects every now and then or some fried chicken from somewhere else.

avoid fries and coke and shit though. Nothing of value in those no matter what you're doing.
>>
Once every few months
It's good for easy kcals but too expensive
>>
somtimes i get a mcchicken but theyre pretty boring so i don't really enjoy eating it. the nuggies are good though
>>
Never, I dont like filling my body with the poison they put in that crap.

You only have one body, treat it well.
>>
>>37734001

lol
>>
>>37734001

Monique.jpg
>>
>>37734020

?
>>
>having normal digestion
>eating fast food

P1
>>
>>37733932
4 times a week cause i'm bulking
>>
>>37733932
Once a month. Sometimes more, sometimes less, but about once every 4 weeks.
Qdoba or chipotle or arby's for good macros
Carl's jr or panda express if i am weak as fuck
>>
>>37734023
You can eat vegetables at other meals of the day, you know.

>proper fiber intake
>not being able to digest fatty foods
P1
>>
File: freedom food.jpg (202 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
freedom food.jpg
202 KB, 1200x1200
>Burger King will begin selling deep-fried sticks of macaroni and cheese encrusted in Cheetos-flavored breading.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-06-22/burger-king-jumps-into-snack-brand-hybrids-with-mac-n-cheetos

I can't wait. USA! USA! USA! USA! USA! USA!
>>
>>37734127

That looks fucking vile
>>
>>37734127
ill try it tbqh maybe itl lbe like the mac and cheese balls i got at cheesecake factory

>>37734138
hows uganda
>>
>>37734020

?
>>
>>37734162

I'm from the UK

How the fuck can you think tat looks nice/
>>
File: img.jpg (56 KB, 370x556) Image search: [Google]
img.jpg
56 KB, 370x556
>>37734174
Fucking Americans bruh.

Pic related is considered too thin in Murica ... Makes you think.
>>
File: 1447391392572.jpg (58 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
1447391392572.jpg
58 KB, 620x349
>>37734127
Bulking in America is fucking baby mode compared to rest of world. I bet there's like 150 calories per macaroni piece. probably 12 in a serving for like $1.00. Being skelly in USA is not an option. The greatest minds of cooking in other countries couldn't imagine of that heart attack in a box . Most likely deep fried in lard as well.

Not hatin, just jelliy
>>
>>37733932
once a week, every tuesday evening when i come home late.
I'm ok with that
>>
The only thing we have in town is McDonalds, which is godawful so I usually stay away. Yesterday though I splurged. Big Mac, two cheeseburgers, 4 chicken nuggets, McFlurry, large fries, large soda, two dip sauces.
>>
Pizza. Maybe once a week, but it used to be more like every other day.

Go ahead and judge me. I fuckin' love pizza.
>>
File: image.jpg (129 KB, 618x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
129 KB, 618x640
Hardly ever. Every now and then I'll get a craving for fast food, maybe Pals, or Burger King but very rare. When you consistently eat home cooked meals you understand what real food is supposed to taste like.
>>
Wait I thought they got rid of the big and tasty like 4 years ago. Is it coming back? I quite enjoyed it from what I can remember.
>>
>>37733932
I'm doing 5 days of water fasting a week this month. On my 2 food days, I eat 4-5 burgers. Delicious tendercrisps from Burger King are all I'm thinking about right now, but I have to wait until Friday.
>>
Couple times a week I'll get a chikfila sandwich for lunch if I don't feel like wasting 3/4 of my lunch break going to the grocery store for whatever. Other than that, pretty much never.
>>
>>37733960
I ate a large fries before my workout. Sweated like a mofo tho
>>
>>37734328
If that ass is phat I'm still smashing it.
>>
>>37733932
i once in a while pass allong one of those ''wok to go'' places and get some egg noodles with chicke teryaki vegetable stuff, i like it.
How bad is such hip asian fastfood compared to normal fastfood?
>>
>>37733932
honestly popeyes is the only fast food that's worth it.
>>
>>37733932
desu I can almost never hit my calories for day unless I go and get a few burgers

porbably shit for my health but whatever
>>
>>37733954
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocW3fBqPQkU
Love me a good kebab every once in a while too, fellow slav
>>
>>37733932
Honestly a couple times a week because sometimes I'm lazy and it's cheap. If you put a little bit of thought into what you pick you can get your macros to be not too awful, although saturated fat and sodium are two things almost impossible to avoid.
>>
Probably not even once a week unless pizza counts in that case then once a week. Papa John's does a $5 large pizza on Mondays and I guess that's more or less my cheat meal for the week. Rest of the week I'm clean as can be.
>>
Rarely, but only because it's a huge waste of money to get anything decent when compared to making it yourself.

When I do eat out it's usually asian food because I don't know how to make it, and I always make sure it's a place that still uses msg.
>>
>>37733932
Few times a week depending.

Usually like getting the 64 piece chicken from chik fil a ($24~) or just stop by burger king if it's late.
>>
spicy chicken burritos from del taco, or occasionally a six dollar burger from carl's jr
>>
>>37733932
3-6 times a month
usually burger king, a double cheesburger, extra pickles, sometimes small fries and a small milkshake
I can fit it into my calories and macros no problem
>>
subway 3x a week. it doesn't taste great but its 80g protein and takes eleven minutes all day

going to switch to chipotle because subway tastes like an old box of pee
>>
Almost every day. Usually pizza.
>>
File: šašlõkk.png (1 MB, 1364x712) Image search: [Google]
šašlõkk.png
1 MB, 1364x712
I eat šašlõkk about twice a month and I hate Crimean Tartars.

I just work my diet around it for the day.
>>
File: carrot cake.jpg (3 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
carrot cake.jpg
3 MB, 4032x3024
Used to eat fast food literally every day, usually twice a day, back when I was skinnyfat before the /fit/ life. First year of lifting I would fit it in IIFYM style, was harmless. But honestly nowadays I just enjoy cooking so much that I very rarely bother. Maybe once a month, if that.

If you learn to enjoy cooking as a creative hobby it can lead to some great changes in your life. There isn't really any "fun" in going through a drive-thru, all you get is the taste reward. Whereas with cooking you get to experiment with new things, re-create fast food options with healthier ingredients, etc, often times making food that is surprisingly even better than some heat-lamp concoction. It takes a significant time investment to get to that point, but you won't look back.

+Get to eat more volume
+Better tasting
+Infinitely better macros
+Is a hugely impressive skill in dating life / social situations
+Typically much cheaper
+Foster creativity which is greatly beneficial for the mind

-Time investment in becoming moderately adept with recipes
-Frequent grocery shopping

Pic related, that protein-carrot-cake life.
>>
Maybe 3 times a week. It's always Chic fil a though. They have good buffalo sauce

>>37737192
Chad pls go
>>
>>37734368
straya mode here.
Aussie bbq angus burger is actually top shit
707 calories 30g protein 40g fat
>>
>>37734127
It's just one big giant circle. People eat hit foods and then they wonder why they're fat?

>advertise fast food
>advertise fitness

Are people really this ignorant?
>>
>>37733932
I only eat it to celebrate something significant, like acing the finals, winning a tournament, etc.

It usually comes to about once every 2-3 weeks
>>
I eat Taco Bell like once a week, but that's mostly because I walk to work and the only restaurants in walking distance of my work are a McDs, Wendy's, and a Taco Bell. If I forget my lunch, it's basically eat that or starve.
>>
>>37737227
Could I have the recipe for that, please?
>>
>>37733932
Haven't had fast food since the fourth grade.
>>
File: BigBrother.png (2 KB, 24x30) Image search: [Google]
BigBrother.png
2 KB, 24x30
Two McChickens, two apple pies and an Oreo McFlurry
>>
>>37733932
a big mac probs 2 times a year tops
>>
File: ants.gif (71 KB, 50x42) Image search: [Google]
ants.gif
71 KB, 50x42
>>37737376
>>
I don't do fast food anymore, but I use to eat at McDonalds and Taco Bell. I would get chicken nuggets or mcchicken and fries. From TB I would order dollar menu things or get their lunch box.
>>
File: theprotienchef.png (1 MB, 1196x944) Image search: [Google]
theprotienchef.png
1 MB, 1196x944
>>37737312

Here ya go, enjoy. Based protein chef.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5l8sMif8q8
>>
>>37737530
Thanks, love
>>
I love being on an extremely strict cut, then just one day out of the month getting high as shit and eating literally as much as I can of everything and anything I can get my hands on.

Last time I did this I ate so much shit I threw up, then ate more shit.
>>
>>37734020
?
>>
File: pizza balls.jpg (4 MB, 4032x3024) Image search: [Google]
pizza balls.jpg
4 MB, 4032x3024
>>37737541

np. Protein Chef is where I got the basics of how to cook high protein versions of all the food that's normally "off limits". Cheesecakes, cookies, etc. He also has plenty of savory recipes for turkey, beef, chicken, tuna, etc. Highly recommend all the "balls" recipes (no homo).

Pizza balls pictured. Huge meal at only 600 cals and 60+g protein, kills my papa johns craving every time.
>>
>>37736957

>tfw 5 pc tenders platter

feelsgoodman.bmp
>>
At least twice a week. I work 10 hour days between two part time jobs and have 30 minutes to get between them and it's a 20 minute drive. 125 lbs so I'm trying to gain weight and idc much
>>
>>37737648
Sounds very american
>dat consumerism
>dat poor self image
>dat delicious americanism
I love american culture so much, it's so amuzing and interesting
>>
>>37737738
Oh I usually get taco bells 5 layer burrito, rice beans and cheese burrito and any other random thing with a soda
>>
>>37737376
Tyler1 hehe xd
>>
>>37737376
Run it down mid BigBrother
>>
>>37737739
Fuck off and go suck some paki dick commie.

One of my favorite things next to buying new things and sex is eating. What in the world is wrong with that as long as you're responsible about it?
>>
>>37737777
QUADS
>>
Are burgers still fastfood if I make them myself?
>>
If them gourmet kitchen burgers count then once every two weeks maybe.

That shit has to be healthier than McDonald's. It's still a burger but its not no shitty McDonald's burger.
>>
>>37737838
Look up the definition of fast food m8
>>
>>37737725
Looks delicious

thanks for the tip
>>
File: chikfila.png (193 KB, 795x605) Image search: [Google]
chikfila.png
193 KB, 795x605
3 ish times a month

Usually pic related, super high in sodium but not too bad otherwise
>>
>>37734001
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA What is this shitty broscience?
>>
i've been cutting for a week and i would kill a family member for a coca cola

t. never gonna make it
>>
>>37733932
never.that is satan's food
>>
>>37734127
They already have. I'm ashamed to admit they tasted better than I expected.
>>
>>37733932
Mcdouble no cheese plus a side salad

Surprisingly healthy fast food

Cheap too
>>
>>37734020
?
>>
Subway about twice a week. It's a compromise meal between fit me and fat parents.
>>
>>37738859
Subway can be healthy man
Just get grilled chicken and a bunch of veggies, avoid mayo
>>
File: beta.png (764 KB, 601x596) Image search: [Google]
beta.png
764 KB, 601x596
>>37737376
It's honestly kind of sad that he has regular training and cardiovascular activity, is 5'6, black, yet doesn't have visible abs(I'm guessing he's 18% bodyfat?). If he just ate clean and cut a little maybe his face wouldn't be so god damn ugly either
>>
>>37738934
I fucking love him
Watched his entire 24 hour stream besides the time I slept, hilarious. Based cooking
>>
>>37739092
Yeah me too. Someone should tell him to eat clean and cut though, his face will look more chiseled like that dude from prison break and he'll get all the e girls he wants
>>
>>37733954
You remove it by eating it
>>
>>37737063
Pizza doesn't count it is 100% vegetable
>>
>>37738895
Ya and ask them to hold the bread and just wrap up a piece of lettuce with a cup of water.

Subway is so fucking gross even when I was fat I wouldnt eat that shit.
>>
few times a months, usually without the bacon, sometimes with small fries or a small milkshake
small means small, not american small
>>
>>37733954
MUSKELRUSSE IS THAT YOU
>>
>>37733932

like burger king or just general eating some snack/meal ordered somewhere?

First thing, never cause I feel hungry again two to three hours later and it does taste very conserved. Never got why people buy it.
>>
I'll eat Chick Fil A once a week... In terms of fast food though, it's pretty clean
>>
I go to burger king maybe three times a week. Two double cheeseburgers with bacon goes down in 15 minutes and it's 1200 calories kek. Top tier bulking food
>>
>>37734020
?
>>
>>37736941
this tbqhwy fammylammy
>>
>>37734020
?
>>
>>37738578
Just order a fuck'n double hamburger.
It's cheaper.
>>
>>37733932
If i eat out it's usually not from a fast food chain. most likely one of the good mom&pop shops around my town

if im going to eat fast food i might as well eat some good shit.
>>
>>37737725
I've looked all over his YouTube channel and website and I can't find this recipe, where is it?
>>
File: 1457387696694.jpg (230 KB, 1014x1014) Image search: [Google]
1457387696694.jpg
230 KB, 1014x1014
>>37734020
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>37744223
Thanks for the tip breh
>>
moes or chipoltle sometimes w/o rice, maybe 2 chikfila spicy chicken sammiches on rare occasion
>>
>>37736908
In this even fucking healthy to do?
Dyel at all???
>>
>>37734127
Thank you Jesus. I was born in the right era
>>
>>37734368
What country is that? I know mchickens only cost 1 peso
>>
File: image.png (562 KB, 592x778) Image search: [Google]
image.png
562 KB, 592x778
>>37734020
M-Monique..
>>
>>37737227
How do I start anon, should I take a class or just start trying recipes from a book?

And when you buy ingredients for the week do you buy based on what you want to create for the week or do you buy things that can be used broadly in different dishes
>>
>>37739170
He said he was on an almost perma bulk though. Not too sure when he plans to stop it
>>
File: How-many-calories-in-a-big-mac.png (146 KB, 525x318) Image search: [Google]
How-many-calories-in-a-big-mac.png
146 KB, 525x318
>>37733932
I used to love McDonald's. Whenever I had some extra money as a kid, it was the first thing I would think of buying. This continued into my teens. When I was in high school, I would have McDonalds for every other meal, and I was a heavy kid. 4 big macs, nuggets, apple pie, and so on. 4 months ago I weighed 136.4kg and was borderline diabetic. I went paleo and started working out regularly, I was last weighed yesterday and I weighed 104.7kg. Now that my weight loss was plateauing I needed a cheat meal once a week, so last week I decided to have McDonald's for the first time in months. Ordered a big mac with medium unsalted fries and orange juice. The big mac tasted like death, the fries were meh and the orange juice was horrid. I took the meal, gave it to the homeless guy round the corner, and went home and grilled a chicken breast and some broccoli and carrots.

Later that day, I went on the McDonald's website and checked the nutritional value for a big mac, wtf are you doing to yourself consuming half your daily recommended dose of sodium in one fucking sandwich? not to mention the amount of unhealthy fat in it.
>>
>>37734020
Everyone seems to be replying to you. I just want to say, im a gr8 fan and love your work. Cant w8 till you noose yourself.

Yours truly, big fan
>>
>>37734368
>>37737254

Part time maccas employee. 90% of the time workers have no idea how much 'sauce' they're adding to the burgers.

When it gets busy they just squirt an x amount onto the burger/wrap.

Accuracy of the nutritional information is not going to be accurate.

I've always been fit so the food doesn't really appeal to me anymore. I went vegetarian 7 months ago and am happy prepping my own healthy meals.

Not sure if its a placebo. Having my oats/whey/cacao/fish oil shake 3 x a day makes me feel much better. It tastes like garbage but shortly after I have this feel good feeling.

Pigging out on maccas food even if I was to consume the same amount of calories I would usually just feel tired or every more hungrier afterwards.
>>
>>37747342
>vegetarian
>fish oil
>>
>>37747213
> 25g protein
holy shit
>>
>>37747352
>>vegetarian
>>fish oil

Sorry. Not strictly vegetarian. No meats, no eggs. I will have dairy and fish oil supplements. Otherwise not meats.
>>
>>37747213
>260mg calcium
just how much bone is grinded in there?
>>37747366
eat meat 2-3 times a month and you're golden imo,good job for having a stable diet
>>
Does Quiznos count as fast food?Some weeks it's almost every day, other weeks it's a few times.

I needed the calories so I just went to McDonald's and got two mcdoubles for $3.40 and it's like 700 cals. That's a steal m8. Mom buys frozen pizzas and hot dogs. Those are tasty and great to eat

Other than that I eat ma's home cooked meals and she makes really filling and healthy ones with salad, yogurt and bananas every day for breakfast, whole milk with every meal.

Getting enough cals for my bulk is a bigger priority than eating clean for me, I don't count calories either because it's kind of a joke to me, not worth it t b h. How can one live there life like that?

Maybe on a cut I'll count em cause it will be easy since I won't have to eat as much.

Easy calories
>>
>>37747389
>How can one live there life like that?
>there life
>there
how can one live being a stupid mong like you?
>>
>>37747389
Are you me
>>
>>37747382
>eat meat 2-3 times a month and you're golden imo,good job for having a stable diet

I really don't want to fall back into eating animals again, apart from the fish oil exception.

You can be healthy with lean meats. I feel its easier for me to follow my way. My grandma has been vegetarian all her life, (religious reasons) with exception of milk and butter. She's currently 96!

With training + gear use I want to keep my diet in check. Thanks!
>>
>>37747410
>My grandma has been vegetarian all her life, (religious reasons)
>training + gear use
POO IN THE LOO
Thread replies: 119
Thread images: 19

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.