[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I can't feel shit in my back workouts especially lat exercises.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: sadpepe.png (139 KB, 917x871) Image search: [Google]
sadpepe.png
139 KB, 917x871
I can't feel shit in my back workouts especially lat exercises. I focus on having good form but simply can't feel.
>>
>back workouts

I find it funny that I have a huge and muscular meat shield of a back doing a few sets of weighted chinups 3 times a week in my full body routine while all these twinks do their 1 day a week back routines with 17 redundant exercises and make no gains.

Feels GOOD being SMART.

SMART ANON makes gains while IGNORANT ANON makes FROG POSTS.
>>
>>37732280
This all the way. You shouldn't have a back day.

Literally just do chins ups 3 days a week like this guy.

But you're a newb and will probably think that because you've made some minor noob gains with your shitty routine that you have it all figured out.
>>
Pull ups/ Chin ups is the best way to develop the beginner's back. If you can't do 10 body weight pull ups your back is almost certainly trash
>>
>>37732303
Not OP, shouldn't it be better to include some kind of rows to also develope thickness ? I feel like chinups hit mainly lats
>>
>>37732959
I had to get to like 10 pull ups with 10kg before my back even started to look good
>>
>>37732258
do like 50 reps at light weight for a few weeks. I bet you're doing the same weight and same about of reps
>>
>>37732258
YOUR LATISMUSS DORSI IS YOUR WHOLE BACK

EVERYTIME YOU PULL SOMETHING, YOU USE IT

JUST PULL MORE BLISTERING IDIOT
>>
>>37732258

Dunno if this helps, but I usually ''clench'' my back at the end of every rep.
>>
>>37732280

this, I do wide wighted pullups almost every time
>>
>>37732258
WeLloyd anyone wanting to develop a good back, traps, and a nice butt should be deadlifting. It's not the only exercise you should do for back, but it is crucial and I recommend heavier sets of 3x5 until you can pull the weight 5x5. At this point you can add weight. For your accessory exercises it's about elbow depth. If you aren't pulling those elbows back far behind you, you are using to much bicep and won't feel the back muscles activating. Pull up and chin ups are great if you are incredibly weak, but my experience has always been my arms giving out before my back. A lot of bodybuilders have this issue and it makes sense given how much stronger your back should be compared to your arms. Try moving the pull ups to your last exercise
>>
>>37732258
Imagine you are pulling with strings attached to your elbows, don't pull with your hands.
>>
The only exercise beside chinups and pullups that does it for me are t-bar rows
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.