[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
24 hour swimming pool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: pools.jpg (43 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
pools.jpg
43 KB, 640x360
Would a 24 hour swimming pool be viable? One of my main gripes is wanting to learn how to swim but having a fucked up schedule where most of my free time happens to be butt fuck a clock at night.

If there was one would people go to it?
>>
If it was ope 24/7, when would it get cleaned?
>>
>>37730319
>>37730974
two swimming pools
>>
>>37730997

Just have two or three and cycle them out, after however long it's usually proper to clean a pool.
>>
>>37730997
>seven veginas
>>
>>37731053
You could probably lengthen downtime by requesting members make appointments to use the pool. You could also do the same idea with ice rinks. Overall, pretty decent idea, would like to see this happen.

How are you at swimming, by the way? If you're really just starting out, just learn to doggy paddle and practice letting go of the wall for increasingly longer periods of time.
>>
>>37730319
Fuck yeah I would. Probably have to one up while another gets cleaned. I'd pay top dollar to swim whenever I felt like it.
>>
Man everything needs to be 24/7 these days no one adheres to the traditional sleep schedule anymore. I would love if there was a diner around here to get coffee and something to eat at 4 in the morning. I go to a 24 hour gym just because its the only one open at 4:30-5am when I get up.

A similar swimming pool would be the shit, just have it attached to a 24hour gym like a ymca that's always open and I'd pay out the ass for that.
>>
Nigga that would be amazing. Did competitive swimming my entire childhood but stopped when I got to college (am a sophmore now). I would get high and go swimming late at night every night if i could
>>
>>37731167
Top Lel.
>>
>>37730319
Might be a struggle, some places require you to have a certain ratio of lifeguards to patrons. So you would have to pay lifeguards to be there 24/7
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.