[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Get off 4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (51 KB, 524x1009) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
51 KB, 524x1009
/fit/
Posting in this chan for every day since the last 4 years has affected my health

How do I get off chans, atleast for a while?
>>
you can checkout anytime you want but you can never leave
>>
File: Laughing-Jew-Rat.gif (3 MB, 365x341) Image search: [Google]
Laughing-Jew-Rat.gif
3 MB, 365x341
You are here forever.
>>
>>37683239
should've taken the blue pill mate,

the you time spent here is now apart of your life forever
>>
Find another hobby

Pick up a book on addictions and how to deal with them

Stay off your phone/computer

Meditate
>>
>>37683239
You'll never leave OP.

You're here to stay.

Never forget that.
>>
>>37683239
>chan
Pls kys
>>
>>37683239
Realize how stupid this entire board is.

Also, only use your computer when you want to do something specific, not just to dick around. It may be boring at first, but you will find stuff to do instead (hopefully).
>>
Post cp
Get banned
Profit
>>
>>37683239
YOU JUST FUCKING LEAVE
FOR FUCKS SAKE HAVE SOME SEMBLANCE OF SELF DISCIPLINE
HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU EVER GOING TO MAKE IT IF YOU CAN'T EVEN BE BOTHERED TO STAY AWAY FROM A FUCKING WEBSITE
GET OFF THE INTERNET AND ***GO OUTSIDE*** YOU LITTLE FAGGOT
>>
>>37683332
This is maybe one of the truest things I've seen.
>>
>>37683239
reflecting on it seems to help:
>In a study led by Dr. Kevin N. Ochsner of the Social Cognitive Neuroscience Laboratory at Columbia University, smokers reported milder cigarette cravings when they thought about smoking’s harmful effects while viewing smoking cues than when they focused on its pleasures. Brain imaging correlated the reductions in craving with altered activity levels in regions associated with emotional regulation and reward.
https://www.drugabuse.gov/news-events/nida-notes/2012/04/cognitive-strategy-reduces-craving-by-altering-brain-activity
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.