[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you unclench your abs?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: w704.jpg (33 KB, 704x704) Image search: [Google]
w704.jpg
33 KB, 704x704
Does anyone walk with their abs not flexed while shirtless?
>>
No, because completely relaxing your core fucks your posture. Why would I purposely walk around with bad posture?
>>
>>37682881
really?
>>
funny story, I was a really active kid and got into fights all the time for years and years, later in my teens I started working out with heavy weights.

It turns out that for that entire time my abs were flexed. it was in the last 4 years that I stopped working out enough for my abs to relax. For literal decades I was walking around with my abs constantly flexed, even while sleeping, I had no idea they were flexed and had to concentrate to make them relaxed
>>
>>37682881
no whey nigger, shit thought i jus had scoliosis
>>
I would never show my abas not flexed, that's why I asked
>>
You're a faggot if you walk around with flexed abs. You may as well flex your lats and arms too.

You don't walk around flexing your biceps do you?
>>
>>37684236
Just my traps. My traps are godlike.
>>
>>37684236
i sort of half flex my abs. not completely loose but not fully tightened either. does that still fall into your faggot category?
>>
>>37684567
Half faggot
>>
>>37682830
Why the fuck would you walk around flexing when shirtless? It makes you look more like an asshole than basically anything else. Only thing that is worse is striking a flexpose whilst giving directions.
>>
>>37684567
No. I walk around with my core slightly flexed for stability, same reasoning for keeping your shoulders back and feet planted.
>>
>>37683728
>>37682881
Try walking around with proper posture, they won't be completely flexed, but they will be active.
If you never maintained proper posture(go ahead try to do it for the whole day) you may be sore in the abs or lower back, or even shoulders, sympotms of DOMS .you'll get used to it
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.