[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>1 cup of oats >2 cups water >cook >add heaping table
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: oatmeal.jpg (24 KB, 535x385) Image search: [Google]
oatmeal.jpg
24 KB, 535x385
>1 cup of oats
>2 cups water
>cook
>add heaping table spoon of coconut almond butter
>scoop of whey

i think im addicted

i cant wait to get up ion the morning to have another bowl of it
>>
>>37680808
Nice m8

Try skim milk instead of water tho
>>
>>37681119
>skim
How about you skim the cum out of your eyes and learn to spell "whole" correctly.
>>
>>37681417
This. Skim milk is just sugar water.
>>
>>37680808
1 cup oats
1 cup water
cook

put forkful into mouth
swallow with water

repeat
>>
I don't see how you fags can eat goopy oats. I just throw raw oats into whatever shake I'm making
>>
>>37680808
I still have about 400 calories left in my day and it's 11 pm and i dont plan on going to bed soon, should i make basically this as a bed time snack or will i regret it in the morning? I went to the gym today (chest arms and back) btw so i'm still trying to eat recovery type food.
>>
File: rumshake.jpg (323 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
rumshake.jpg
323 KB, 800x533
Rate my morning shake

>Low fat yogurt single serving
>Whey protein
>Fat free milk
>1/8th bottle of black rum
>ice
>>
>>37680808
>3 cups oats.
>1/4 gallon of whole milk.
>2 tbs. of brown sugar.
>Nuke in microwave for 3 minutes.

Sometimes it takes me a half hour just to finish this shit.
>>
Oats + egg + banana creme whey + peanut butter + brown sugar + cinnamon

I feel the same way
>>
>>37681576
>3 cups of oats
900 calories
>1/4 gallon of whole milk
400 calories
>2 tbs. of brown sugar
SUGAR lol
How fat are you exactly?
>>
>>37681724
Bro nothing is wrong with a moderate amount of sugar (altho 2 tbsp is excessive for me personally but depends on the individual) especially if eaten in combination with fiber. Or eaten at a time when your blood sugar is low i.e. when you first wake up and shortly before exercise if you're pressed for time and need a boost and some cals.

It really depends on how insulin resistant you are, too.
>>
>>37681724
What are servings
>>37681555
>Drinking alcohol
>morning

alcoholic/10
>>
>>37682084

>Dark rum

at least he's drinking the only liquor worth drinking.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pT8IaxL6jtg

Hope that helps OP
>>
File: 4987514424.png (131 KB, 325x400) Image search: [Google]
4987514424.png
131 KB, 325x400
>>37680808
I do the same but with milk instead of water and plain almond butter, pic related is the absolute pinnacle of oats
>>
>>37680808
Try this with whole milk and chocoa flavoured whey.
>>
>>37681724
EAT BIG TO GET BIG
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.