[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So how many of you ACTUALLY count calories? Do you also happen
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 1456922946083.png (4 KB, 224x217) Image search: [Google]
1456922946083.png
4 KB, 224x217
So how many of you ACTUALLY count calories? Do you also happen to have autism?
>>
>>37678627
Everyone should use a scale and track calories accurately for like a week or two, until your caloric estimation is on point.

If you look at a meal, and dont know roughly (to wihin 100kcal margin of error) how many kcals it is, you should track calories.
>>
File: Anita -the nose - Sarkeesian.jpg (463 KB, 1262x1760) Image search: [Google]
Anita -the nose - Sarkeesian.jpg
463 KB, 1262x1760
I track calories on a cut. I never track calories on a bulk which is probably why my bulks end up being dirty and sub-optimal :(

i should track next bulk...
>>
>>37678673
Deffo
500kcal surpluses are a meme.

You can omly hope to gain .5lb/week as a natty, and that is assuming MAXIMUM muscle growth.

Trying to gain more than .5/lb is just asking to be fat.

250kcal surpluses for life
>hurr but no gains
Yea, enjoy your 19" fatceps, but underneath the fat, are the same gains you would have gotten on a lean bulk
>>
>>37678627
I count calories.
I'm not autism, just ocd, add and dyslexic
>>
File: ClgHGRzVYAAjoMk.jpg (153 KB, 960x1200) Image search: [Google]
ClgHGRzVYAAjoMk.jpg
153 KB, 960x1200
>>37678627
I do count calories. I do not have real autism but I'm on 4chan so yes I am robot-autistic, socially autistic.
>>
>>37678627
>cutting going well so far
>ate a tin of almonds
>check calories
>160 per serving
"ah that's not so bad"
>6 servings per tin
>960 fucking calories in one sitting, they didn't even fill me up

AAAAAHHHHHHHHH

Never again will I eat something without checking the calories first
>>
I calculate a diet plan and stick to it so I don't have to autsitically track every fucking thing I eat on a daily basis.
>>
>>37678627
Not autistic last time I checked but i still have crippling social anxiety and I'm posting on an indo-chinese tapestry board on a Friday night.

I do track calories and macros religiously on a cut. I even use myfitnesspal
>>
>>37678627
i mostly look at the proportion of cals to protein; 10% is the ideal
>>
>>37678649
This guy has the right idea, did the same thing with counting carbs for muh diabeetus

My estimates of carbs are gr8 now but I've no idea how many cals are in anything, so I count them

Not autismo
>>
>>37678627
Counting calories is so easy its almost joke teir. You would have to be mentally retarded for it to take longer than 10 seconds to figure out how many calories you are eating. It makes me despair that most people struggle to do such a simple task
>>
>>37678627
>he doesn't count calories
Fat fuck detected
>>
everyone who says yes is autistic, you literally eat until the number on the scale is going up or down
>>
didn't you post this several times already?
>>
I used to just remember what I ate and add it up in my head, but after a while of that I stalled pretty hard during a cut and now I write down the KJ value of shit into a notepad.
>>
>>37678649
this.

I was meticulous about calories when I first started cutting. then after like 35lbs I figured I'd knew enough about what I was eating that I could eyeball my portions. now on a cut I always overestimate my calories so I never overeat and on a bulk I'm still a little meticulous but I underestimate. it doesn't help I work a very physical job 12 hours a day along with lifting so my requirements are retarded and could be wildly different given the sort of day I had at work. so estimating somehow works best for me then trying to be all Bunsen Honeydew about it.
>>
Yeah I count calories. I don't need to log my sleep either but it's a very nice thing to have if you run into health issues and need to show a doctor what you've been doing. It takes all of 1 minute to input all the things you eat in a day. How fucking lazy are you?
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.