[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Scientific Journals
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: quadriceps-anatomy.gif (21 KB, 265x350) Image search: [Google]
quadriceps-anatomy.gif
21 KB, 265x350
Anyone have a journal or source that publishes up to date studies?

I have been creating a database for myself on as many studies as possible to keep myself informed and up t date, but I am running out of options here as I dont know where else to look.
>>
tfw no one studies the ting they claim to do every day
>>
>>37677396
studies are nice and all but trying new things and seeing how they work for you is cool too.
>>
>>37677410
Thats what studies do. without anecdotal evidence...
>>
>>37677415
ya i get that but you should still try things out yourself is all im saying. Unless you are really fuckin something up hard, studies arent gonna make u reach your goal significantly faster.
>>
>>37676758
No but you eric helms uploads some great info to jewtube on 3dmj
>>
>>37677489
I work as an exercise physiologist. Im just compiling information for myself, I know how to work out, but it makes no sense to not have the information readily available and organized considering my career...
>>
>>37677514
i understand. im just a big fan of the 80/20 rule. 20% of the things you do is gonna affect 80% of your gains. Things like lifting with a decent routine and eating the right amount of calories and protein. 80% of the other things you do is only gonna account for 20% of your gains. Things like throwing in a supersets, timing your rest periods down to the second, making sure you are getting the right mgs of each vitamin.
>>
>>37677542
that information comes as a result of studies...

and thats fine and all, but thats not what i asked for... I know how to eat right, I know how to workout. its basically my job. however my job deals with the actual studies.. thats why i asked for them. its good ot be organized in this field
>>
>>37677624
>this is my profession
>which is why i asked 4chan for health
>>
>>37677711
Help*

Fucking autocorrect
>>
>>37677711
You mean asking them for journals I could potentially look into? Im not asking them to give me their opinion, im asking to see if there are any journals out there known by people interested in fitness that I could potentially look into...

youre retarded
>>
>>37677775
>sourcing and perusing relevant scientific literature is my profession
>which is why i asked 4chan for help in sourcing literature
..who's retarded?
>>
>>37677786
Except thats not how it works. youre not given access to everything and youre not really held to any high standards of knowledge. im doing it for my own benefit. I also alrady have a database, as mentioned before saved on my pc. Its a matter of wanting as much as I can.

this is why youre fat.
>>
>>37677775
>defining the specific help you asked for on 4chan somehow makes you less stupid
>>
>>37677799
>if you make fun of me, it means you're fat
Tip top kek.

Cutting isnt even hard..
>>
>>37677810
>ignoring it and arguing against something no one is arguing for doesnt make u stupid

yeah ok
>>
>>37676758
>no rectus femoris muscle labeled

That's a bunch of shit.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.