[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Need a beginning guide
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (24 KB, 450x277) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
24 KB, 450x277
Hey not sure if I'm doing this right but I'm looking for help making a plan to get in shape. I'm currently around 140lbs and that's almost entirely fat. I read through the sticky but was wondering if anyone could help with my specific situation
>>
Don't know if it helps much but I'm also around 5'10"
>>
>>37673149
Try actually reading the sticky fully ya jabroni
>>
>>37673316
well the biggest thing for me is food. I just don't know what to eat.
>>
>>37673341
that is covered in the sticky
>>
File: 8laMz.gif (25 KB, 451x75) Image search: [Google]
8laMz.gif
25 KB, 451x75
your stuation is in the sticky
>>
>>37673316
well the biggest thing for me is my crippling depression. I just don't know how to kill myself.
>>
>>37673499
op here who the fuck is u my nigga haha ??
>>
>>37673341
eat mcdonalds if you so choose. count calories in relation to your tdee, eat at a caloric deficit (ie at least 500 less), and lose the weight. Try to eat healthier but you don't have to instantly be perfect with your nutrition so long as you focus on the deficit.

But if you wish to tackle it all at once, consult scooby
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAzklE8Ffwc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRQxIcbIT3A
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXwLUA_ucCk
>>
the sticky doesn't mention greek yogurt which is a shame. That shit is one of the cornerstones of my diet. I take half a container of chobani plain greek yogurt, mix in a scoop of pure protein, and mix in a cup of steel cut oats. 93g of protein give or take.
>>
>>37673792
Why would you consume 93g of protein "give or take" in a single meal when your body can only manage around 30? You... don't try and consume all of your protein in a single meal, do you? You wouldn't do that, right?
>>
>>37673316
Wow, "jabroni". I.....I actually like like that one. Im going to start using it for now on.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.