[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SAN DIEGANS, PLS RESPOND
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: sea-city-skyline-ocean-large.jpg (141 KB, 890x591) Image search: [Google]
sea-city-skyline-ocean-large.jpg
141 KB, 890x591
Any anons here live in San Diego? I am moving there and have a few questions and it would mean a lot to talk to someone directly there.
>>
>>37672890
wants san diego, posts a picture of SF, alright dude.
>>
>>37672890
Yo im here, a little tipsy but ask away
>>
>>37672897
I just picked a random picture. My bad, hahaha
>>37672902
Hey! Well, shit... First of thank you.
Well what is it like there? What part of the city do you live around? I want to find a small place for myself (could be a box with no bathroom or shower for all I care) but near SDSU and under $900 would be great. I'm considering renting out an office to sleep in but I could get in trouble for that. Point is I want to live in a small place for myself for cheap. Are the "bad" parts that bad?
What's the life like there? What are the girls like?
What are the guys like?
What are the job prospects like? Starting studying web development, would love to get a job there.
I've heard it's a hard as hell city to get into, and it's making me sick to think about... but I HAVE to go there within the next 2 months max.
>>
>>37672902
I've heard the girls are beautiful and slutty there, is that true? If a girl has a bf moving there, should she give up lol
>>
>>37672933
I literally live so close to SDSU that my apartment is on the SDSU campus map. The girls around here are mostly complete fucking whores and being /emotional/ i sometimes struggle here with happiness but i've never had a big problem getting laid. Expect immature women in this area surrounding SDSU. Pacific beach is where all of the 21+ people go to live/party. As far as job prospects are in your area of focus i have literally no clue. I'm a senior at SDSU in the kinesiology major and have been fortunate enough to land a great scholarship that turned into a physical therapist aide job. Where you coming from?
>>
>>37672890
I live in East County, 15 minutes from Downtown SD, what do you need?
>>
>>37672950
So you mean you do get laid, but struggle with the fact that they are just slutty and don't want to be your wifey/gf?
I'm coming from Fresno, central Cali. I'm not going to sdsu, but someone I am close to is, and I am moving with them. Just want to know if it's naive and pointless for me to do, all things considered. Thank you by the way...
>>37673004
Not sure, just planning on moving there in about 1.5 months and am trying to find my own little place to live that isn't infested with bugs and is a reasonable drive from sdsu.
I just feel hopeless because it's expensive, everyone there is attractive, and I've heard the house and job market is harsh right now.
>>
live in san clemente waddup
>>
not op but I am in a very similar boat. Is there any hope for a girl whose boyfriend is moving to san diego for graduate college? Even if I move there, he's made it clear he thinks the girls there are really pretty. Should I continue to try to move, or just give up?
>>
I'm not sure what to ask. I just don't know anyone from there and I'm nervous because I've never moved somewhere before outside of my city. I come from a semi-crappy little city in mid Cali.
>>
>>37672950
If you don't mind what's the apts called? Would you recommend them?
>>
anyone know of places under 850$ small little hole-in-ground studios or something?
>>
>>37673098
san clemente is nice, my friend just moved out there to life with her husband

you ever go to the bagel shop they have at the docks? super nice breakfast.
>>
>>37673137
it's not at the docks but theres a place called the bagel shack that has yummy af bagels near my house, they replaced the kfc that was next to it with a beaner restaurant which sucks.

there's like a fight every night there too, they post them to their instagram kek
>>
>>37673142
>>37673137
the place you're thinking of might be in dana point at the harbor
>>
I live in North county near CSUSM. Pay 850 for my studio, but I know my cousin was paying 800 for her 1 bedroom in actual San Diego. It's doable.

The girls in San Diego county are like from another level of hotness. Have fun, bruh.

And to the girl asking about her boyfriend. If he's going as far as saying he thinks the women there are attractive, he's probably hinting he wants to fuck them. If you want to move here, do it for you, not for him.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.