[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
if food is energy then shouldn't fat people be the most
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 201603_1951_gaddi_sm.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
201603_1951_gaddi_sm.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
if food is energy then shouldn't fat people be the most energetic people in the world?
>>
they are
>>
Learn what respiration is
>>
>>37668643

They do actually expend quite a bit of energy just existing. Their heart is constantly working twice as hard as a normal person.
>>
>>37668653
not just respiration, but the resperative breakdown of different forms of stored energy and mass in the human body
>>
File: image.png (692 KB, 750x1334) Image search: [Google]
image.png
692 KB, 750x1334
Sadly most dont put those calories to use
>>
they use all of their energy to argue with people that call them fat
>>
>>37668643
they are
if you completely burn a fat person, it will generate more power than burning a normal one
>>
>>37669052
My year 10 science teacher made this joke all the time
>>
>>37668697
yeah unlike us who use them to lift objects up and down after jerking off to anime
>>
>>37668643
They are. Try living with a weight chest. It requires more energy.
>>
Fat is storage of energy. That's why fat people is literally just storehouses of fat. Gotta get active to tap into the storehouses.
>>
>>37668678
fat people hearts must be swole
>>
>>37668653
c-c-can you t-teach us, senpai?
>>
>>37668643
it's like how large stars burn out faster.
>>
>>37669102
kek'd
>>
>>37668643
They're energetic enough to overload a crematorium, so yeah.
>>
>>37671693
I see what you did there
And I love it!
>>
>>37673968
>exclamation points
Summer pls
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.