[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw good looking >tfw you can't get an easy lay with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: why.png (74 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
why.png
74 KB, 412x351
>tfw good looking
>tfw you can't get an easy lay with some uggos to get your rocks off because your mates will give you shit for it

I wish I was uglier...

Why do I always have to try harder to only sleep with girls as good looking as me to not get ripped on, it's not fair bros.
>>
File: uIKVCcq.jpg (280 KB, 1920x1200) Image search: [Google]
uIKVCcq.jpg
280 KB, 1920x1200
>also good looking
>break up with gf
>all the hot girls are taken already

fuck
>>
>complains because good looking

might as well kill yourself
>>
>>37666048
>I wish I was uglier...

S T F U
T
F
U

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEĂ‹
>>
>>37666606

You don't understand how hard it is to be only able to bang 9s (8s if drunk) and above man

You're lucky to be able to fuck anything with a heartbeat
>>
>>37666048
Dude just be know as the guy who fucks ugly chicks.
1. They'll accept you
2. They won't make fun of the girls when they're there
3. It's a load off your chest
>>
>>37666048
i don't like admitting but i feel you
>>
>>37666630

> It's a load off your chest

Don't worry anon.
I'll put a load on OP's chest.
I'm sure he'd love every bit of it.
>>
File: 1460656431556.jpg (270 KB, 590x590) Image search: [Google]
1460656431556.jpg
270 KB, 590x590
I feel you bro
>10/10 face and body
>the pool of women i can sleep with is less than 1% otherwise I'll get abuse off friends

Being good looking is suffering
>>
>>37666726
>The best looking guy in the world
>Shitposting on 4chan

You faggots need to post pics, i bet you are all uggos
>>
post pics so I can jerk off to it
>also mfw girls/friends say I'm good looking but I feel like I have a terrible body
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.