[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What unconventional music do you listen to when working out ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: Carly-Rae-Jepsen-Emotion.jpg (84 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
Carly-Rae-Jepsen-Emotion.jpg
84 KB, 1500x1500
What unconventional music do you listen to when working out ?

>2016
>not breaking a pr to I Really Like you
>>
That whole album (delux edition) is GOAT
>>
>>37665375
Yeah I thought it was better than 1989
>>
>>37665312
Megadeth,muse and some amy winhouse.
>>
>>37665312
i want to smell her nylon clad feet so bad
>>
>>37665312
Bitpop I guess is about as unconventional as my music gets during workouts. Newer Capsule, 047 and whatnot are about as far as I get.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxqpxZiN33o

When I'm not working out though I love me some Shibuya-Kei.
>>
Disturbed and Death Grips are my go-to groups, but also B.I.G and Run The Jewels too
>>
>>37665312
the title track is the best on the album. prove me wrong
>>
>>37665312
>mainstream pop
>unconventional
you really are retarded OP
>>
>>37665312
top taste desu senpai
I wish my gym would let me put this on the speakers instead of the shitty horrible local radio
>>
I still have a lot of 90s skramz records, I still remember post-rock
>>
The soundtrack to Frozen (all of it). K-pop and anime shit too
>>
>>37665312
taylor swift.dont know why but it is my jam
>>
>>37665312

BABYMETAL
CAPSULE
MOMOIRO CLOVER Z
PERFUME
>>
I'll Make a Man Out of You from Mulan.

I can do anything when I'm listening to that song. Run faster, lift more.
I become Mulan. The pole thing she climbs is what I use as a metaphor for whatever thing I'm trying to overcome.
>>
>>37669788
>I become Mulan.
But... you have a penos
>>
>>37665312
>Carly RAE Jepsen
>unconventional

this is classic workout music
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (852 KB, 1560x1464) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
852 KB, 1560x1464
Grateful Dead and especially their live shit. I don't know - Bobby's voice and the guitar playing get me going.
>>
>>37665375
all seriousness, Emotion is the fucking shit
>>
>>37665312
>>37667713
>not run away with me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeccAtqd5K8
>>
>>37665312
Her music is garbage
She gives great head though
>>37669788
>Listening to a song about being a stronk woymn that tries to lie about women being able to get on the same level as men
cuck
>>
File: 200_s.gif (39 KB, 357x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
39 KB, 357x200
I like lifting to old school music while lifting. Dean Martin, Frank Sinatra, or even 70s style soul music. I even throw some Queen, CCR, and Eagles into the playlist.
>>
I was listening to Jewel the other day and began to cry while doing squats , i shit you not
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htjjO9bQYfU
>>
>>37669924
I am a woman
>>
Kyary Pamyu Pamyu while lifting is GOAT. I don't listen to music while doing cardio because I'm self-conscious about my own breathing.
>>
Any birdie song. Her voice is magical
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.