[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else on here just a normal, non-autismo dude who's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /fit/ - Fitness

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_20160518-125925.png (2 MB, 1399x1398) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160518-125925.png
2 MB, 1399x1398
Anyone else on here just a normal, non-autismo dude who's just into fitness?

I've got my life at least somewhat together: Married to a beautiful girl, just moved to a new city, can function normally in most social situations. Just wondering if everyone on here is a retarded autistic dickhead or if there are normies in the great unknown abyss.
>>
>>37663670
Not married but living with long term gf. Moved to a new country last year. Feels good man.
>>
i wasn't autistic before i came to /fit/
th...thanks
>>
File: where.png (651 KB, 1067x800) Image search: [Google]
where.png
651 KB, 1067x800
>>37663670
>on here
>non-autismo
>>
>>37663670
full blown autist reporting in
>>
>>37663670

30, married, a lot of friends, never really had a problem in social situations. I just prefer this forum for fitness, is all. Don't even go on other boards, except maybe /out/.
>>
i'm non-autistic in that i can talk to the woman at the checkout counter i guess

but i'm still a 24 year old KHTV
>>
File: 1456495903640-b.jpg (21 KB, 480x530) Image search: [Google]
1456495903640-b.jpg
21 KB, 480x530
>>37663670
>getting married
>>
>>37663722
/Gif/ is gr8 for a wank when you're ready. /b/ is fucking cancer though.

How do u go about making friends?

Let's say (god forbid) all your friends died tomorrow, how would you make new ones? I'm near your age and my only real friend is my wife, who has many friends of her own and doesn't wanna go out to meet new ppl as a result. So I'm stuck friendless unless I go do it myself. Halp?
>>
>>37663670
Engaged, ph.d, socially functioning, so I guess you're not the exception.
>still have a bpd that I hide to almost everyone though
>>
>>37663751
Through: Gym, work(?), hiking groups etc etc
>>
>>37663670

>Married

Stopped reading right there.
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 474x311) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 474x311
>>37663670
>have lots of friends
>dating multiple girls and can easily talk any girl with a tried and tested conversation script I made.
>be in a good University
>secretly autistic and been faking everything the whole time.
>my life is a lie.
>>
>>37663901

>secretly autistic

That's not how it works....
>>
>>37663948
That's exactly how it works
>>
>>37663948
Carefully and methodically choosing all your words and analyzing how other people interact to make yourself more presentable is pretty fucking autistic anon.
>>
>>37663988
>analyzing how other people interact to make yourself more presentable
Literally everybody does this. It's how people learn to function in society. Except for autists.
>>
>>37663988
That's how people work. Autists are unable to analyze subtle hints etc., whereas everyone else does it subconsciously. When it comes to conversation literally everyone picks and chooses what to say based on the situation/who they're talking to/what's their goal.
>>
>>37663751
>I'm near your age and my only real friend is my wife, who has many friends of her own and doesn't wanna go out to meet new ppl as a result.
So your wife married a friendless loser?
>>
pretty normal dude, get minor anxiety in some social settings (uni) but ive never spergd out
>>
>>37664210
Yup, shh don't tell her
>>
>>37663670
Happily married, pursuing an interesting career, with time for hobbies. Never had any social issues except early elementary school, cause I used to be a prick to others, thinking I was better than them. Got out of it pretty fast.

Life's good.
>>
>look at me! Look at how superior I am!
>>
>>37663670
autistic dickhead reporting in
>>
>>37664524
>Got out of it pretty fast
would you say you got out of it faster than most people
>>
Long term gf (5 years this week) but my friend group is slowly drifting apart. At a decidedly meh job that has nothing to do with my major. Oh well, at least I'm getting a new (used) car soon. Gonna take some GIS classes in fall and retry applying to jobs in my field
>>
>happily married
>have kids that I think are amazing
>moderately successful job

I was a huge autistic sperglord Fedora in high school and uni but transitioned out of that when I entered the real work force.

I honestly doubt every autismo on this board has ever left their parents basement
>>
>>37664555
That's really hard to judge. And it's a process that is still ongoing - you need to do constant reality checks for yourself, not to fall into the same thinking, especially if you achieve something. So it's never totally over.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.